Legendary Hero Banner (Ft. Vanguard Ike)

Zapp Branniglenn

Legendary Banner  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Are you gonna pull?

• My free pull sesh, but otherwise it's a pass for me.
    • Heck yeah! Those 50 orbs on Thursday are gonna put in work!
  2. 2. Which color are you most looking forward to pulling?

3. 3. Legendary Ike?

• Whoa! Only 90s Kids will catch the reference to his Affinity!
    • Not a cute girl/10
    • Legendary Marth when?
    • Actually I'm really concerned about alternate costumes taking the place of New Heroes so I don't feel like joking around right now...

I don't know if this was pointed out but:

The next time Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams, and Ike: Vanguard Legend are planned to be available is near the end of February.
The next time Fjorm: Princess of Ice is planned to be available is near the end of March.

So the next legendary Banner is going to be around ~3-4 weeks from now on. But Fjorm isn't on there.
It seems like we're getting another Legendary Hero with Water Blessing instead of Fire. I don't really see another reason to take her out apart from that (unless IS plans to only have 3 Legendary Heroes at the same time).

Considering this I think the chances of Laevanteinn as the Legendary Hero of Fire joining the roster increased, considering she was just send after the Askr party in the latest story chapter.
... and the girl was zero personality, so they are probably taking their time with her.
With that in mind it's hopefully an original character from Nifl because the case of RD Ike should not become common.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

I don't know if this was pointed out but:

So the next legendary Banner is going to be around ~3-4 weeks from now on. But Fjorm isn't on there.
It seems like we're getting another Legendary Hero with Water Blessing instead of Fire. I don't really see another reason to take her out apart from that (unless IS plans to only have 3 Legendary Heroes at the same time).

Considering this I think the chances of Laevanteinn as the Legendary Hero of Fire joining the roster increased, considering she was just send after the Askr party in the latest story chapter.
... and the girl was zero personality, so they are probably taking their time with her.
With that in mind it's hopefully an original character from Nifl because the case of RD Ike should not become common.

I figured it meant the next hero will be another lance user or maybe a blue tome user, since it'd be a bit odd to have two sword users in there one after another. Could be completely wrong, and I do think she is going to join, just not as the next hero. 

Edit: For some reason, my brain completely skipped your first bit xD Sorry!

Edited by Cute Chao

I’m thinking of taking tomorrow’s orbs and using them for the legendary banner. I know I said a lot about Ike being a legendary hero when he ripped of a potentially new character, but I’ve learned to ignore it. As for characters, Gunnthra, Fjorm, Axezura, Takumi, RD!Ike, and Siegbert are the unit’s I’ll go for.

Did a few pulls for red and got nothing of note. Decided to finish off with a full pull which had 3 reds. Nothing of note there either, but ended up with a Klein which is cool for fodder if nothing else and Gunnthra of all people. Certainly better than the 50ish orbs I spent failing to get her on her banner.

Edited by bottlegnomes

It seems my excitement for Legendary Banners is decreasing exponentially. I feel absolutely zero hype for this banner and won't spend a single orb on it. Honestly I just can't believe that I dont want a single one of these characters, I felt like it would be almost impossible for them to not pick at least one character that I wanted.

Hopefully we will get some more banners soon, I'm anxious to pull on something.

5 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I figured it meant the next hero will be another lance user or maybe a blue tome user, since it'd be a bit odd to have two sword users in there one after another. Could be completely wrong, and I do think she is going to join, just not as the next hero. 

Edit: For some reason, my brain completely skipped your first bit xD Sorry!

I too see this being a possibility (or perhaps a blue dragon). Alternatively, they could be arbitrarily removing Fjorm to keep it at a limit of 3 legendaries per banner, which would be a pretty disappointing precedent.

Spent around 30+ orbs so far on the legendary heroes banner sniping red and colorless, no 5*s yet.  I've had notoriously bad luck with Legendary Heroes banners, but I'm hoping to pull Vanguard Ike, Siegbert, Summer Frederick, and Takumi.  Those 50 orbs are going to do work (prolly still not going to get any 5*s lol)

I hate how the odds of getting the exact unit you want on the legendary banners is so much slimmer than normal ones all due to the fact that there are three of each color. I already had every unit this banner has to offer except Ike who I wanted for his skills and the fact that this blessing could be more useful than the other ones. Been sniping red  with a few colorless when no reds appeared (I could use a second Faye for her weapon) and so far have gotten four of Sanaki, three of Siegbert, and one Takumi. I'm starting to just hope this Ike gets voted as the free unit to be given out because I'll likely have a +10 Sanaki and +10 Siegbert long before I get him...

Edited by Namero

Been using the orbs from the TT to snipe units on this banner. As of now, I have pulled:

• Siegbert (+RES -ATK)
  • Summer!Frederick (+SPD -ATK)
  • Sanaki (+SPD -RES)

and all of them are likely going to be fodder to my other units. Gonna grind these last few points and try to pull Takumi with my remaining orbs. Legendary Ike can drown in Red Hell at this point; all I want is food for my units that actually love me and appeared with decent natures.

65 pulls so far. I need to clean up some box space, so I'm done for the day. Pulling all colors other than colorless for now.

• 1 Ike [+Def, -HP], total: 1
  • 1 Siegbert [+Atk, -Def], total: 3
  • 1 Sanaki, total: 13
  • 3 Fjorm, total: 13
  • 1 Xander, total: 5

Sanaki is [+Atk, -Spd], which is the exact same nature as my current +10. Seriously, game, this defeats the entire purpose of pulling for additional copies. Ike and Siegbert are good, at least. Certainly better than my two previous Siegberts, who were [+Def, -Atk] and [+Def, -Spd].

I pulled Siegbert as the first pull from a summon session where the last pull from the previous session was Xander.

I'm now convinced that Fjorm is the only blue 5-star on this banner.

I finally got my new Summer Freddy earlier today! YEAAAH! :D He's actually still not the most ideal, but +HP, -Def is better than the +Def, -Spd I had before, so I can live with it. I actually didn't have to buy orbs either, I got him with the 50 free orbs and with some to spare! I did buy a few later to try for yet another one though. lol But no luck there. :P

This banner is not being kind to me. I've used over 100 orbs so far, and all I have to show for it is Siegbert duplicates. No Legendary Ike, no Sanaki, none of the Summer units of anyone else I don't already have...just a bunch of 3 and 4-stars, and duplicate Siegberts.

Everyone is getting better Siegberts than me from this banner :'(

Mine so far have been +HP/-Atk/-Spd and +Atk/-Spd so far. It kinda hurts. 

-HP/+Atk Vanguard Ike though is amazing with summoner support, but too bad it's on a different account.

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yes. I need 5 more copies of Robin and 7 more copies of Lucina to get them to +10.

Ah, my goal was to try to get either Siegbert or L!Ike but got 3 Sanaki's instead. I am on a tight budget this month so I will be stopping here.

I put 134 orbs into this hell banner. I came out with Sanaki#2, Summer Fredrick, Siegbert, and finally finally Vangard Ike. I’ve gotta give special mention to that Fred though, not only is he probably my least favorite character on the banner. He managed to break a 10% pity rate.  

In the end though, it’s okay! He was put to good use.

image.png

So yeah, after dumping probably well over 200 - maybe even closer to 300 after the extra 50 we were given - saved orbs into this banner, I churned out the following in no particular order:

2 x Ike (both -Atk, plan to replace with the neutral Ike we will probably get later and either merge these 2 Ikes into that or fodder them off)
3 x Sanaki (best was +Atk, she is now level 1+3)
1 x Siegbert (+Atk -Res, was the last focus summon before banner's end)
1 x Robin (Probably weapon fodder)
1 x Lucina (Merged into my current Lucina, now at 40+2)
1 x Faye (Weapon fodder)

So yeah I'd rate this Legendary banner, based on my results, 8/10. Am overall satisfied.

First Siegbert too, so this is my first true hyper-offensive red horse since I was unable to get Brave Roy, and can't wait to raise him up. Faye can suck a dick. The last time I picked her up a few months back after pitybreaking me on some banner I can't remember, I eventually turned her into a nice Firesweep Bow+ for my Bridelia. Now I feel that this Faye will turn into a nice bow for Brave Lyn.

Back to saving them orbs for the next Legendary banner.

So far, I’ve gotten:

• Fjorm #3 (+Atk, -Def)
  • Gunnthra (neutral; new)
  • YS!Robin (+Res, -Def; new)

Hopefully I’ll be able to cash my 9.5% rate for at least something once I hit 20 orbs again after the next reset, but I’m not overly optimistic on that.

32 minutes ago, Raven said:

Faye can suck a dick.

Except Alm’s of course. His one is off-limits for obvious reasons.

I PULLED SUMMER FREDDY AGAIN OMG. XD

YES! This banner's been my luckiest since the Halloween one, no doubt! lol

Now I have a +2 summer hubby. <3 And without -Spd or -Atk. No +Atk or +Spd either, but I'm still happy I got at least decent IVs and got rid of the -Spd I had originally. Merges are always great too!

This banner gave me my fourth Siegbert and its finally one that is not -attack so i'm pretty happy with that. Completely neutral is not as good as a speed or attack boon, but i'll take it not being -attack as a victory

My +speed/-attack Faye is ok. 

Despite the 10% chance of getting good units I think i'll save the rest of my orbs for new characters.