(F) Corrin Deck Suggestions

GeneralTso

Need some suggestions for a deck idea I had using (6) Corrin deck from Cipherfaire as a skeleton. The idea is to have a really hard to challenge offense turn late game by having characters hitting 90+ while still retaining good synergy. I know there are a lot of Dragons but that is a personal decision to have so many. Any help would be appreciated.

F Corrin.jpg

Here's an example of a Fem Corrin Deck featuring White, which focuses on Sakura 4(3) Onmyoji / Mikoto for card advantage:

dyRgedR.png

And another of a Fem Corrin Deck that focuses on the Black portion with Elise 4(3) Strategist:

dla1kHj.png

I would recommend taking out Camilla entirely and using Shigure 4(3) instead, as he's a Black / White card and still has more purpose than Camilla even if you aren't running a White portion in your deck. The Selena + Camilla combo is way too wonky to be reliable as it requires a hefty amount of setup (which you can use to do better plays instead), I highly recommend against it. Rowan is definitely unnecessary as Fem Corrin already destroys enemies, you don't need another thing to destroy them, a card like Lianna which can destroy low costs and also provide drawpower is more useful in such situations (although Lianna isn't too necessary either, I like the card).

Max out your Elise Cost 1s and focus on the 4(3) Elise strategist. Abuse the heck out of her skill to get huge amounts of card advantage. The Maid Elise is literally just a beatstick that doesn't do too much in the first place, so it's often better to focus on the Strategist Elise.

If you're using Sharena, and running blue, you'd may as well max out Robins to efficiently have more blue bonds. This is important because you need a fair amount of blue cards in the deck to bond, you don't wanna be in a situation where you're forced to bond Tiki 4 because you lack another blue card.

Your deck looks mostly fine otherwise, but I listed my own builds just in case you need a guide. If you have any more questions just reply and I'll answer whatever you need help with.

Im building my deck irl and will eventually get blue robins, Sharena is just my budget card for now. Might go something similar to your Elise route until I can get my hands on more Sakuras since I have a playset of Elise. I actually had the same idea of running Lianna over Rowan, but I pulled him him from a box and wanted to give him a try. How has running Lianna worked for you? 

Do you think I'll be fine subbing Sakura for Elise in the mean time for Black/White Corrin?

Edited by GeneralTso

3 hours ago, GeneralTso said:

Im building my deck irl and will eventually get blue robins, Sharena is just my budget card for now. Might go something similar to your Elise route until I can get my hands on more Sakuras since I have a playset of Elise. I actually had the same idea of running Lianna over Rowan, but I pulled him him from a box and wanted to give him a try. How has running Lianna worked for you? 

Do you think I'll be fine subbing Sakura for Elise in the mean time for Black/White Corrin?

That's probably still fine, you could just take out Lianna(s) / the one Lissa for the max copies of Elise. Lianna has worked out fairly well, but usually doesn't see too much play sometimes which is weird. It's more of a win more card I guess. Rowan is like ehh... costs too much, you could just run Anankos at that point.

I still like Lianna either way.