Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'll have screenshots later (for obvious reason), but my current list is (spoilered for length):

Reveal hidden contents
  • Ayra
  • Lucina
  • Lucina (yes, a second one)
  • Ryoma
  • Soleil
  • Eldigan
  • Mystery Tiki
  • Awakening Tiki
  • Sanaki
  • Tharja
  • Lukas
  • Ephraim
  • Gwendolyn
  • Effie
  • Abel
  • Peri
  • Cordelia
  • Hinoka
  • Ninian
  • Nowi
  • Bride Caeda
  • Linde
  • Mae
  • Robin (M)
  • Brave Ike
  • Sheena
  • Amelia
  • Minerva
  • Fae
  • Spring Camilla
  • Bride Cordelia
  • Brave Lyn
  • Kagero
  • Bride Lyn
  • Elise

I also have a few that can be made +10 immediately (without the need for feathers), but I'm just indecisive about which base to keep (or waiting for a better base):

Reveal hidden contents
  • Summer Corrin (+9, +0)
  • Julia (+9×2, +0×15)
  • Eirika (+9, +0×6)
  • Seliph (+7, +0×8)
  • Bride Caeda (+0×12) (yes, another one)
  • Ephraim (+0×11) (yes, another one)
  • Ike (+0×12)
  • Spring Chrom (+0×15)
  • Summer Tiki (+0×12)
  • Spring Xander (+0×18)
  • Bride Charlotte (+0×15)

That's a pretty costly account. Which of these do you use at least once a week?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Vince777 said:

I'm aware but that just too much investment for a single unit for someone with limited resources that would rather promote new units.

Or at least it is to me. I might just do Reinhardt eventually, I don't know, just for how useful he is. 

I would say it's opposite, if you don't have enough resources, you shouldn't just throw them on every random unit you get. It's better to have one unit that always perform well, than five subbar.

Also without merges it would be hard yo reach tier 20 which also means less resources in long run.

Look on Fae on Beruka these can became real monsters that can pull you through lot of infernal content, that would be difficult otherwise.

7 minutes ago, Raven said:

That's a pretty costly account. Which of these do you use at least once a week?

The first list, split by frequency (not counting when units are used as Arena bonus units for obvious reasons):

Spoiler

All the time including general content, many times per week; all of them are also Arena Assault regulars:

• Eldigan
  • Mystery Tiki
  • Awakening Tiki
  • Gwendolyn
  • Peri
  • Ninian
  • Nowi
  • Sheena
  • Amelia
  • Fae
  • Elise

Arena Assault regulars, once per week minimum:

• Abel: he's my daily run lead unit
  • Cordelia
  • Brave Ike
  • Minerva
  • Spring Camilla
  • Bride Cordelia
  • Brave Lyn

Often, usually for quests, challenge content, Arena Assault, or babysitting in the Training Tower:

• Effie
  • Hinoka
  • Bride Lyn

Arena Assault counter picks, usually around once a month:

• Ayra
  • Lucina (the second one)
  • Soleil
  • Sanaki
  • Tharja
  • Lukas

Rarely:

• Bride Caeda
  • Mae
  • Robin (M)

Almost never; these units haven't been built at all and are still using their default skills:

• Lucina (the first one)
  • Ryoma
  • Ephraim
  • Linde
  • Kagero

I also have my projects and I'm sitting a long time on them:

• Sheena +9
  • Gwendolyn +5
  • A.Tiki +7

In planing: 

• Camilla +2
  • Athena +1

Sheena, Gwendolyn and A.Tiki are for my Arena Core.

Athena will be the first true signature Unit for me, which I will invest much on. 

I regret a bit that I started rather late as a F2P player with these projects and I agree, as a devoted F2P player I enjoy more to decide on which units are precious to me and put more into them. Even if it sounds strange at first, because these are things whales can archive really fast. But you will value these units more. I'm so proud of my sheena who always does a good job. 

I guess I will show them again if they are finished. Hopefully I will draw my 10th Sheena tomorrow D:

Edited by Stroud

2 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

Just got my Felicia to +10 \o/ I'm excited that I have finally maxed her out.

(Mochi, Drag Back, Iceberg, ATK/RES Bond, Guard, DEF Ploy, and Distant Defense Seal)

I wish I weren't so miserly with my limited skills, and I wish the developers would give us more sources for Slaying Dagger+, Atk/Res Bond, and Def Ploy, all of which are still still locked to limited characters.

I got Nino to +10 already.

Ryoma is a +6, but you can bet Raijinto that he's coming for that +10.

Edit: Also just looked in the subreddit cus I was curious, but 6 people +10ed their Odin while only 3 people +10ed their Ryomas. What is wrong with you kids?

Edited by Ae†her

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

@Fei Mao Nice work! I've got a ways to go before I'll be able to post here.

You'll likely be updating your build when Felicia's Plate comes out so keep that in mind!

Thanks! Yep, maybe it might be the go to weapon for her. Unless something else surpasses it

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I wish I weren't so miserly with my limited skills, and I wish the developers would give us more sources for Slaying Dagger+, Atk/Res Bond, and Def Ploy, all of which are still still locked to limited characters.

Hopefully so, guessing that we might have to wait for a long time.

49 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Woah, nice! Excited for the Plate?

Thanks! Yeah, can't wait to see what the plate has to offer.

I finally finished getting Klein to +10 after dropping $10 on the recent fodder banner. He is my first one and I am so happy with him. He puts in so much work in my team even though he has an average build. Only reason I don't have him Summoner supported is because Alfonse could use it more (and he is my in game husband so why not?)

IMG_1049[1].PNG

HK8iD4Tl.png

I have a +9 Reinhardt as well.  I'm waiting for another copy of him to arrive.  Can't wait for him to be complete!

I'm currently sitting on 258k feathers, and I have the urge to 5*+10 F-Corrin.  I have 10 copies of her, so I'm just short one.  Unfortunately, the one with the best nature is neutral!  All of the others are -Atk or -Spd.  Ew.  Guess I'll have to wait for a good one. :lol:  Now I wish I hadn't foddered off so many of her without checking the natures...

Edited by Infinite Dreams

Heh, yeah, I had similar regrets with Draug when I was passing around Ward Armor because I thought I'd never build a +10 armour. Fast forward a few months... At least the 6th or 7th one that came in when I was starting to seriously collect copies of him ended up being a good nature, though. I wish you luck on your eleventh Corrin.

Breath of the Divine Dragon!

TD8Rl2N.jpg

I want to get this in now, but I'll update it later when I get her to 4,000 HM.

Oh I also got Sigurd while pulling for my last Tiki but I don't really care about that.

Edited by Florete

The first post has been updated. it's taking shape, but still so many more units to go before we have at least one of each - if that is at all a possibility.

12 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

Here's my waifu +10

Reveal hidden contents

jcy8CIfl.png

I've got Fae +10 too but I'd like to be listed for Nowi.

Reveal hidden contents

FrWC7XOl.png

No need to worry about picking your waifu here, you get all your +10s on the list.

59 minutes ago, Florete said:

Breath of the divine dragon!

I want to get this in now, but I'll update it later when I get her to 4,000 HM.

Oh I also got Sigurd while pulling for my last Tiki but I don't really care about that.

That defense is ridiculous. Mine is completely neutral in nature, runs Fury, and has +res in weapon refinement just to tank mages a bit better. She could easily use a favourable nature, like anything else as long as the bane is spd, but neutral will do for now until I get that. All I need is 200,000 feathers.

5 minutes ago, Raven said:

That defense is ridiculous. Mine is completely neutral in nature, runs Fury, and has +res in weapon refinement just to tank mages a bit better. She could easily use a favourable nature, like anything else as long as the bane is spd, but neutral will do for now until I get that. All I need is 200,000 feathers.

While it could be better, 28 Res isn't even bad considering how much of a physical tank she already is, and that's 34 with Distant Defense. Throw in TA and she laughs at even Julia and Deirdre. All this, yet I haven't managed to pull a single young Tiki yet...

Not sure if you noticed, but in this post you quoted a red, blue, and green dragon.

2 minutes ago, Florete said:

While it could be better, 28 Res isn't even bad considering how much of a physical tank she already is, and that's 34 with Distant Defense. Throw in TA and she laughs at even Julia and Deirdre. All this, yet I haven't managed to pull a single young Tiki yet...

Not sure if you noticed, but in this post you quoted a red, blue, and green dragon.

That's true - with stats like that, she basically walls any green unit that comes her way. If you plan to use her on a defense team, I think Fury would be a great choice so she can at least do something when baited into a blue unit, which will more than likely be the case vs human opponents.

And lol, honestly did not notice the dragon quoting. I mean, definitely intentional, yes. <3 dragos :Fa:

Thanks to an errant Reinhardt pitybreaker from the Hero Fest banner, I finally finished this:

hGRmjaN.png

He's in an S-rank ally support with Xander: Paragon Knight.

Edited by Roflolxp54