Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

I'm screaming internally right now!!! I might have scream a little out loud too. But I finally did it! @mcsilas @Zeo @Rezzy @Cute Chao @mampfoid He was the first ever 5*+10 project I set out to do. I think I pulled my first copy of him MONTHS after his banner. He just didn't want to come home... Actually, at the time, I pulled every. single. colorless. unit (yes even 5 star exclusive ones) before him. It's taken probably around a year (maybe more now) since he first appeared, and at long last I pulled 10 copies of him. Only one at 5 stars. The last one was +SPD -DEF, the one I had been waiting for all along. :3

8482xy5.png?1 

He's...eaten a lot of 5 star characters... spare Sakura pitybreaker (for Fear+ and Physic+), spare Elise pitybreaker (for Gravity+ and Recover+), spare Bride Lyn (for Candlelight+ and Rehabilitate+), Bow Hinoka (for ATK/SPD Bond), Genny (for Wrathful Staff), and spare Katarina (for ATK Ploy).

Zero regrets. When he's next to Raven, he has 54/47 offenses. And no one can touch him. He runs a standard Pain+Savage+Dazzling/Wrathful build for Arena right now which is so wonderful to have in the land of dragons and DC armors. Today is a good day.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rafiel's Aria Congratulations, finishing your fav is quite a milestone! That's a fantastic looking build (not comparable the 4* Lucius I'm currently leveling up), pretty much overshadowing every single healer (and many other units) I got. Who are the lucky guys (and girls?) to accompany him usually? 

@Rafiel's Aria Congrats! That sounds like a hungry Lucius, eating all those healer skills haha

Good thing you had the perfect nature too!

I haven't pulled a Lucius for months now. I have a +Spd/-Atk one but I need a better bane before I could upgrade one. Otherwise I have a +Atk/-Spd one but...I think I'd rather wait. 

Have fun fielding him!

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm screaming internally right now!!! I might have scream a little out loud too. But I finally did it! @mcsilas @Zeo @Rezzy @Cute Chao @mampfoid He was the first ever 5*+10 project I set out to do. I think I pulled my first copy of him MONTHS after his banner. He just didn't want to come home... Actually, at the time, I pulled every. single. colorless. unit (yes even 5 star exclusive ones) before him. It's taken probably around a year (maybe more now) since he first appeared, and at long last I pulled 10 copies of him. Only one at 5 stars. The last one was +SPD -DEF, the one I had been waiting for all along. :3

8482xy5.png?1 

He's...eaten a lot of 5 star characters... spare Sakura pitybreaker (for Fear+ and Physic+), spare Elise pitybreaker (for Gravity+ and Recover+), spare Bride Lyn (for Candlelight+ and Rehabilitate+), Bow Hinoka (for ATK/SPD Bond), Genny (for Wrathful Staff), and spare Katarina (for ATK Ploy).

Zero regrets. When he's next to Raven, he has 54/47 offenses. And no one can touch him. He runs a standard Pain+Savage+Dazzling/Wrathful build for Arena right now which is so wonderful to have in the land of dragons and DC armors. Today is a good day.

Congrats!  It's nice to finally finish a project.

@Rafiel's Aria

I hate the thought of him already xD 

Excellent work :D I do like Lucius a lot :) 

That's a point - are we Heroes friends? I'd be interested in using him if you ever have him as your lead. I imagine he'd be great in GC when you run him with Pain :D 

And yes, that desire sensor again. I pull all the units that everyone else wants while missing mine xD 

12 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Rafiel's Aria Congratulations, finishing your fav is quite a milestone! That's a fantastic looking build (not comparable the 4* Lucius I'm currently leveling up), pretty much overshadowing every single healer (and many other units) I got. Who are the lucky guys (and girls?) to accompany him usually? 

Currently, he's on my Arena team with Merric, Raven, and Shigure. He actually replaced Lucina for this season. But for Arena Assault, he replaces Shigure and works with Lucina. I always like to keep him on a team with Raven, and they actually work really well together. Lucius can halt an enemy's advance, take away their ability to counterattack, debuff, or do chip damage, and Raven can pick them off. A lot of the time, Lucius can even finish them off. Raven has a water blessing, so I'm thinking of giving Lucius one too to boost my score during water season, but I'm going to wait and see what the next legendary hero is like first. Oddly enough, I think Lucius, Raven, and Fjorm would have really stellar synergy. 

12 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Rafiel's Aria Congrats! That sounds like a hungry Lucius, eating all those healer skills haha

Good thing you had the perfect nature too!

I haven't pulled a Lucius for months now. I have a +Spd/-Atk one but I need a better bane before I could upgrade one. Otherwise I have a +Atk/-Spd one but...I think I'd rather wait. 

Have fun fielding him!

And he even keeps his slender physique. I'd kill for that kind of metabolism. I hope you can get a better Lucius! He's fabulous. XD

11 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats!  It's nice to finally finish a project.

Thanks! He's my fourth. Now I should definitely take a break. XD Even though there are 4 or 5 more merge projects I wanna do...

5 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

@Rafiel's Aria

I hate the thought of him already xD 

Excellent work :D I do like Lucius a lot :) 

That's a point - are we Heroes friends? I'd be interested in using him if you ever have him as your lead. I imagine he'd be great in GC when you run him with Pain :D 

And yes, that desire sensor again. I pull all the units that everyone else wants while missing mine xD 

I'm not sure if we are friends.... I can't remember. I've got more than enough room now. XD I tend to switch between Raven and Lucius as my leads. Although I could try to be more helpful and throw out characters that fall in line with the weekly Rival Domain battles. If you can see my signature, my friend code's there. If not: 1401457189.

@Rafiel's Aria I usually would say I'm jealous, but this is truly a long time coming. I can't remember when I first started building my Matthew but I know for a fact that you'd already long since started working on your this guy and it would almost feel wrong if I'd beaten you here. He's  a work of art. Especially with that optimal nature.

I'm partial to a debuffing staff or particularly Gravity+, but Candlelight+ shows just how devoted to him you are and honestly? It suits him. The feeling you must get +10ing him has to be the best, most well deserved feeling and I hope I get to experience soon.

I kinda wish you had a "Hero Team" like me just so I could see them in action. Congrats again and I hope that it'll be my turn to post in here sooner rather than later.

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Rafiel's Aria I usually would say I'm jealous, but this is truly a long time coming. I can't remember when I first started building my Matthew but I know for a fact that you'd already long since started working on your this guy and it would almost feel wrong if I'd beaten you here. He's  a work of art. Especially with that optimal nature.

I'm partial to a debuffing staff or particularly Gravity+, but Candlelight+ shows just how devoted to him you are and honestly? It suits him. The feeling you must get +10ing him has to be the best, most well deserved feeling and I hope I get to experience soon.

I kinda wish you had a "Hero Team" like me just so I could see them in action. Congrats again and I hope that it'll be my turn to post in here sooner rather than later.

Thanks so much! ;A; Pain and now Gravity see the most use, but Candlelight is the most aesthetically pleasing, and it has its usefulness. I shall make a small Matthew shrine for you in hopes that he continues to come home and that you have a reason to keep pulling colorless often. 

Honestly, I'd love to make a Hero Team and clear all the in-game Infernal stuff with it, but I'm not sure it wouldn't mean as much since I'm definitely not f2p. And also the few YouTube videos I've managed to upload have taken HOURS. Sometimes like...4 hours+ for a video shorter than 5 minutes. When I went home for the holidays, I uploaded a video, and it took like...half an hour. I must just have terrible internet. 

I did it!  My very first 5-star +10.  It was a race between Titania, Soren, and Oscar.  It's a testament to how much more I pull blues than greens that Oscar won, since I got him months after the first two.  The other two are at +9, so I'm close on them as well (but will need more feathers).  He's +SPD/-RES.  I'm using him in Arena for now (until I have units anywhere near this merge level with higher BST), and he works great.  I'm thrilled!

(I have the picture in an imgur link, but can't get it to load here properly.  Here's the imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/hRIGEvp)

Screenshot_2019-07-22-20-12-03.png

Edited by Venmi
Changing to imgur image. Updating image

@Rafiel's Aria That's definitely your internet. The longest it takes me to upload is around 30-40 minutes and most of my uploads are around 100-500 MB. Thank you also, I'll be pulling colorless for a while, it's never been hell for me and that continues to ring true for me and I pray that continues.

As for a Hero Team, don't let your status sway you. A signature team is one of the most amazing and satisfying things you can have in this game in my opinion. Running that team just makes you feel cool clearing all the hardest maps. If you can't record because of internet I understand that, but if you have an idea in your head of a hero team, a team you can call yours and one you wouldn't think twice about throwing at everything this game has to offer, do it. It'll be one of the best things you ever did in this game.

@Rafiel's Aria I'm late to the party, but congrats on that Lucius! He's come a long way.

On 5/5/2018 at 4:50 AM, Rafiel's Aria said:

Honestly, I'd love to make a Hero Team and clear all the in-game Infernal stuff with it, but I'm not sure it wouldn't mean as much since I'm definitely not f2p.

Seconding @Zeo here. You do you; whether or not other people are entertained by it is secondary to whether or not you are, imo.

Sucks about the internet thing.

On 4.5.2018 at 1:51 PM, Rafiel's Aria said:

8482xy5.png?1 

that defense.... 55 atk and boom he is dead ._. looks just as low as my Azamas Attack XD.

Congrats, the world needs more +10 Healers!

Just finished off Lilina. Well...she'll get Aether eventually, and maybe a different B Passive; I just put WoM on there because I couldn't really think of anything else. Dull Ranged or a Chill, maybe.

EIgvo5j.jpg

Edited by LordFrigid

10 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Rafiel's Aria That's definitely your internet. The longest it takes me to upload is around 30-40 minutes and most of my uploads are around 100-500 MB. Thank you also, I'll be pulling colorless for a while, it's never been hell for me and that continues to ring true for me and I pray that continues.

As for a Hero Team, don't let your status sway you. A signature team is one of the most amazing and satisfying things you can have in this game in my opinion. Running that team just makes you feel cool clearing all the hardest maps. If you can't record because of internet I understand that, but if you have an idea in your head of a hero team, a team you can call yours and one you wouldn't think twice about throwing at everything this game has to offer, do it. It'll be one of the best things you ever did in this game.

7 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

@Rafiel's Aria I'm late to the party, but congrats on that Lucius! He's come a long way.

Seconding @Zeo here. You do you; whether or not other people are entertained by it is secondary to whether or not you are, imo.

Sucks about the internet thing.

I've never thought my internet was slow since I've never had any issues watching videos and whatnot. No lag or a ton of buffering...unlike my dorm's wifi way back when... It might have something to do with living in the countryside. Maybe one of these days I'll experiment and see if the wifi at Starbucks is more reliable for video uploading when it isn't hella crowded.

Hm...if that's the case, I'll have to think about a signature team. I've still got some premium fodder that I want to use, so maybe once I experiment with some teams, I'll figure out who can be part of my hero squad. Raven and Lucius will probably be a staple however.

Also that's an amazing Lilina. Her ATK is super scary even without the special tome and A-skill. With them, she's practically nuclear. XD

3 hours ago, Hilda said:

that defense.... 55 atk and boom he is dead ._. looks just as low as my Azamas Attack XD.

Congrats, the world needs more +10 Healers!

Healers are awesome. Lucius has made my Arena runs so much easier since he doesn't care about Vantage or Bold/Vengeful Fighter...or QR dragons. He can't always get the kill, but he usually does enough damage with Pain to make them way less of a threat. 

You should see my Virion's RES. A whopping 5 it is. A mage even looks at the guy, and he's dead. Even when I +10 him, it'll only be 9. XD Thank goodness for Firesweep Bow.

So, the time has finally arrived where I can add to this compendium. The unit in question isn’t Cordelia, but I’m still highly satisfied with who did become my first +10 5*: the now literal golden boy of Reglay himself, Klein.

Spoiler

h6xRO5F.png

That was a pretty big update, and so many new firsts, too.

I wonder how long it'll be until we reach 100% completion (at least one of every unit), if ever.

I know I'm late and I know many people have already +10'd this unit, but I'm very slow and take too many projects on at once.. so I hope this is at least okay, even if it's not original.

VO07aa4.png

My first +10, because I'm very slow at this.

https://imgur.com/gallery/HPXRV9V

Here’s six more. I finally got around to choosing my base natures for Amelia, Sigurd, and Fjorm. Sakura has been done for awhile and Leon was just on hold for whatever reason.  Micaiah apparently just loves me. I have two spare copies left. I’m surprised that some of them are firsts for here. Feel free to use the “level twenty-one” Sigurd for the compendium, lol. 

bzDZ_kbtXVehhEAaL0bIOg5P0uh5nUQE6pkFsEH3

Holy fuck he's finally +10

The wait between +8 and +9 was like 3 months and then it was another month and a half between +9 and +10 which included tossing ~170 orbs on Thracia TT banner for a 3 star unit and not getting him (on the plus side my Olwen got 3 merges, I guess we know who's the better sibling)

Not quite done yet bc I want to swap to atk -res but I haven't gotten one of those

Full detail of his various builds in post below since it's pretty long (please link to this below in the OP, he swaps builds way too often to be constrained to one screenshot)

http://luminescentblade.tumblr.com/post/174161949044/its-been-more-than-a-year-since-rein-debuted-in

Edited by Thor Odinson