Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mampfoid Thanks. Congrats on your first +10 unit as well. I really need to start thinking about which green unit I want to +10 as well though I am still deciding between Raven or my own Cherche. Also, I like your new look as well. Very nice.

@mampfoid Huh, for some reason I thought you already had some 5*+10 build up. Either way, congratulations on your first +10. That’s a sick Cherche no matter which of the two sets you’re running. Maybe one day I’ll finally get around to doing a +10 myself.

Also is this the reason for your new icon? I like it.

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid A thing of beauty. Weather she's fast or strong. Maximum props. Can't wait to join you here.

Guess it won't take too long, final Matthew should be around the corner. Good luck!

At least you'll be able to show off more than one unit at once. 

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

@mampfoid Thanks. Congrats on your first +10 unit as well. I really need to start thinking about which green unit I want to +10 as well though I am still deciding between Raven or my own Cherche. Also, I like your new look as well. Very nice.

Thanks, it was time for a little change.

Raven and Cherche are both very good choices. What do you think of Fae?  

1 hour ago, NegativeExponents- said:

@mampfoid Huh, for some reason I thought you already had some 5*+10 build up. Either way, congratulations on your first +10. That’s a sick Cherche no matter which of the two sets you’re running. Maybe one day I’ll finally get around to doing a +10 myself.

Thanks!

Na, I've never put much energy into merges. I just wanted to boost my core after getting many feather from HM grinding. 

1 hour ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Also is this the reason for your new icon? I like it.

Yup, I didn't change my avatar since a long time. I took this occasion to make me a new one. 

Managed to grind enough HM feathers out of Rival Domains to finish the final merge for Catria. It feels good to finally be able to complete some of these merge projects I have been spending months working on.

https://imgur.com/7pEbHi4

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:11 AM, mampfoid said:

Thanks, it was time for a little change.

Raven and Cherche are both very good choices. What do you think of Fae?  

Honestly, I don't really like dragons with child-like personalities and appearances outside of Tiki though really there are not that many green units I like or care for anyways since most my favorites end up being red or blue units in this game.

Edited by NSSKG151

@NSSKG151 Wow, she is faster than my Cordelia who nearly got the same set. Congratulations on finishing her! 

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

Honestly, I don't really like dragons with child-like personalities and appearances outside of Tiki though really there are not that many green units I like or care for anyways since most my favorites end up being red or blue units in this game.

I share that feeling, but Fae got a original appearance and it's fun to see the chicken roast stuff.

The other green unit I see a lot is Camilla. Beruka is rare and I've never seen a merged Arthur for example. Libra is new and shiny. 

@mampfoid My Catria used to be +Atk/-Res but I had to make the final merge be +Spd/-Res in order to double units in Arena/AA.

Yeah, I suppose some people like their chicken dragon but I always thought it looked weird plus I recently pulled FH!Robin with a good nature so I prefer to use him as my Green Dragon. I would rather not see Camilla any more than I have to and while I think Beruka and Arthur are interesting they require more investment than I am willing to put in them. I do use Frederick and Cecilia though and have both of them at +10 except they are still at 4 stars. I also like using Sonya and would +10 her if they decide to bring her down to 3 or 4 stars the next time they decide to demote units along with giving Dark Excalibur a good refine.

I finally got my first 5* 40+10 unit! Soren: Shrewd Strategist. He doesn't have an ideal nature, but I'm still happy with him. :3

On 16.8.2018 at 7:45 AM, NSSKG151 said:

I finally did it! After playing this game for a year and a half I finally managed to +10 a 5-star unit (though I wasn't really serious about merging units until the start of this year). I wanted A!Tiki to be the first unit fully merged in order to commemorate Y!Tiki being my first 5-star oh so long ago and was also inspired by @Astellius and @Sylphid after seeing how powerful their A!Tiki were in battle.

Screenshot_2018-08-15-22-45-10.thumb.png.eae33f3646dbc792c106250bd7232ecc.png

Late to the party, but congrats! Always glad to see more Tikis and to hear mine was an inspiration. I would have a beauty like this too if the gacha wasn't conspiring against me.

How are you liking Warding Breath on her, incidentally? I've been thinking of getting her a different A skill and I do have an extra sitting around, but keep going back on that decision and telling myself she's more of a physical tank.

3 hours ago, Sylphid said:

Late to the party, but congrats! Always glad to see more Tikis and to hear mine was an inspiration. I would have a beauty like this too if the gacha wasn't conspiring against me.

How are you liking Warding Breath on her, incidentally? I've been thinking of getting her a different A skill and I do have an extra sitting around, but keep going back on that decision and telling myself she's more of a physical tank.

I put Warding Breath on Tiki because I didn't have Steady Breath fodder on me at the time I was putting all those skills on her (plus I just wanted to get rid of my freebie L!Ike just so I could forget about that A Hero Rises event). Warding Breath is just there so she can proc Bonfire/Ignis/Aether faster and her defense is already so high she takes little damage from physical attacks so I figured a small res boost wouldn't hurt.

If I really need Tiki to fight a mage I could also switch her Lightning Breath to boost res and Warding Breath's +4 effect puts her res at 36 before Hones/Spurs/Drives are accounted for to make her more of a mixed tank. If I could have given her Steady Breath I would but Warding Breath is a nice substitute. You said you had extra L!Ikes yeah, if you are not planning on merging them I find skills like Steady/Warding Breath are better off being given to other units since dragons and armor units (or any unit with high defense like Lukas) benefit greatly from those skills.

Thanks and hopefully Tiki starts showing up more for you. My Tiki was sitting at +9 merges for a few months before the final one showed up.

After several months of waiting, the last two copies I needed to complete Cherche finally appeared! And here she is:

x8OfDlx.png

It seriously was a long wait, and, as I remarked before, I had the time to raise Fir from +0 to +10 before either of these two copies showed up. With Cherche complete, I'm now up to four 5*+10 units! Moreover, the last copy turned out to be the nature I wanted most for her: +Atk/-Spd. Prior to then, I made do with a +Atk/-HP. I also have skills optimized for the Arena (e.g., Aether, Dual Rally), but the above is what I prefer to run for utility. With her extraordinary attack stat, Glimmer almost always activates on the second hit of her axe, leaving many a foe reduced to dust.

----

@mampfoid Nice Cherche! I see I finished mine not long after you finished yours!

@NSSKG151 That's a lovely Catria you have there! Catria and Palla are likely going to be my next merge projects, so then I'll have all three Whitewings at max power!

@Astellius Cool, congrats on finishing her!

While I prefer -RES (I gave mine an SPD oriented alternate set), I can understand people trying to avoid super banes (even if Cherche doesn't drop in arena scoring because of -RES). 

Already your fourth +10, wow. Who's next?

@Florete Looks painful, congrats! How does CC work for you? I thought that was for bulky units. 

11 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Astellius Cool, congrats on finishing her!

While I prefer -RES (I gave mine an SPD oriented alternate set), I can understand people trying to avoid super banes (even if Cherche doesn't drop in arena scoring because of -RES). 

Already your fourth +10, wow. Who's next?

Thanks! I prefer the Spd bane over the Res one, since I have no real use for a speed build and the Res bane can hurt some of her matchups against dragons. For example, a +10 Nowi with an Atk boon or any sort of attack buffs can kill a Cherche with a Res bane, but a Cherche with a Spd bane can tank her if it's needed. I find that to be handy in some cases. The speed build, however, does look interesting on her though!

As for my next merge project, I'm planning on either Catria, Palla, or Masked Marth. But, for the moment, I think I'm going to work on promoting some of my 4* characters that have been waiting in the wings for awhile. With 4 characters at max merges, I have a full AA starter team, so there's no longer the impetus to do more merges in order to garner more rewards. Now I have greater liberty to spread out my feather usage.

How about you? Who's up next for you?

20 minutes ago, Astellius said:

For example, a +10 Nowi with an Atk boon or any sort of attack buffs can kill a Cherche with a Res bane, but a Cherche with a Spd bane can tank her if it's needed. I find that to be handy in some cases.

Yeah, Nowi. Some DEF stacked variants resist my Cherche, because I'm running HB on A. Anyway not having SPD bane helps also to get doubled by them less in case of an emergency. 

23 minutes ago, Astellius said:

As for my next merge project, I'm planning on either Catria, Palla, or Masked Marth.

MM is great and comes with the first 3 merges for free. I'm running him with sealed Falchion. I like also Palla very much, my first red 5* Flier. 

25 minutes ago, Astellius said:

How about you? Who's up next for you?

I'll post Cordelia here tomorrow, M!Marth is at +8, I hope to get merges for BH!Roy (+5) once they rerun CYL1, Shiro is my +6 pity breaker and AA point slave. Whoever out of Caeda and M!Marth gets the last two missing copies first, will become my third +10 unit.