Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

@Astellius Nice Cherche you have there. Congrats on fully merging her. Her build looks similar to the one I use on mine. Does Glimmer actually let her do more damage than Bonfire/Ignis or did you pick it because it is a 2 charge special and thus activates more often?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

@Astellius Nice Cherche you have there. Congrats on fully merging her. Her build looks similar to the one I use on mine. Does Glimmer actually let her do more damage than Bonfire/Ignis or did you pick it because it is a 2 charge special and thus activates more often?

Thanks! I went with Glimmer because of the short CD time. Since she uses the Heavy Blade SS, she will almost always activate Glimmer on the second hit from her Brave Axe. I think that's a pretty nice setup, being able to use the special in every round of combat she initiates.

3 hours ago, Astellius said:

Thanks! I went with Glimmer because of the short CD time. Since she uses the Heavy Blade SS, she will almost always activate Glimmer on the second hit from her Brave Axe. I think that's a pretty nice setup, being able to use the special in every round of combat she initiates.

Ah, I see. Yeah, that does sound nice.

Some of you saw her already in the Micaiah & Sothe clear, but here is my second +10: 

m1hDAbz.png

No boosted stats, no SS currently, just how I am using her in Arena every week. She just got a Firesweep set as well, the new mission in Arena will be to chip damage and babysit bonus units. 

Now I only have to get my final M!Marth and Caeda copies ... 

/Edit: Perhaps some words to Cordelia. When I started to merge units, she was the one wanted to get to +10 first. Cherche was faster, also because I used some copies of Cordelia for Galeforce SI. She is really a cool unit and I hope she'll get an interesting Prf. 

Edited by mampfoid

On 22.8.2018 at 12:25 AM, NSSKG151 said:

I put Warding Breath on Tiki because I didn't have Steady Breath fodder on me at the time I was putting all those skills on her (plus I just wanted to get rid of my freebie L!Ike just so I could forget about that A Hero Rises event). Warding Breath is just there so she can proc Bonfire/Ignis/Aether faster and her defense is already so high she takes little damage from physical attacks so I figured a small res boost wouldn't hurt.

If I really need Tiki to fight a mage I could also switch her Lightning Breath to boost res and Warding Breath's +4 effect puts her res at 36 before Hones/Spurs/Drives are accounted for to make her more of a mixed tank. If I could have given her Steady Breath I would but Warding Breath is a nice substitute. You said you had extra L!Ikes yeah, if you are not planning on merging them I find skills like Steady/Warding Breath are better off being given to other units since dragons and armor units (or any unit with high defense like Lukas) benefit greatly from those skills.

Thanks and hopefully Tiki starts showing up more for you. My Tiki was sitting at +9 merges for a few months before the final one showed up.

Thanks for the input, I ended up giving Tiki that Warding Breath.

And thanks, I'm sure I'll eventually start getting more Tikis. Just, it's kind of disheartening when I've got 1 adult since last summer lol.

I finally did something that's been the most long-awaited thing in the game for me, something epicly huge!

GpCtznK.png

I finally gave Freddy QR3. lol Yes, at LAST. XD Best husband is fully complete! <3

So the OP can update the link for him to this screenshot! Isn't he just one of the sexiest Freddy Bears around? :3 :wub:

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Edited by Anacybele

I finally completed my first Lv40+10 unit! Marth: Altean Prince!

I am so proud of him. I started to work on him when he got his weapon refinement. I already had 2 5* version of him  when I started this project (one from his original first banner, and other from pity-break). Today, trying to get a Celica, I got the last Marth I needed. My Marth is +Atk/-Res.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

@mampfoid Congrats, that's an interesting Cordelia you get there. Yeah, I am kind of hoping Cordelia gets a prf weapon of her own eventually. My own still uses a brave lance set since I don't want to waste 20,000 feathers giving her a Firesweep or Slaying Lance when there is the possibility of her getting a new weapon refine down the road. I kind of want to see her get Luna (the weapon not the skill) or Gungnir while Cherche gets Helswath and the Robins should also get something to make them more useful.

@NSSKG151 Thanks! Yeah, that's the set I'm using on her most of the time to proc GF immediately.

She got some alternative skills and weapons too. That's good investment since she is in my core team and a key unit in many of my clears. 

Don't know the weapons you mentioned (not an expert of the main games), I'm just hoping for something cool gameplay-wise. 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@NSSKG151 Thanks! Yeah, that's the set I'm using on her most of the time to proc GF immediately.

She got some alternative skills and weapons too. That's good investment since she is in my core team and a key unit in many of my clears. 

Don't know the weapons you mentioned (not an expert of the main games), I'm just hoping for something cool gameplay-wise. 

Luna is a sacred lance from Valentia (Gaiden/Echoes). Gungnir and Helswath originates from Genealogy though all three weapons are obtainable in Awakening. I feel Helswath in particular should go to Cherche since that is the weapon she holds in most official artwork for her and its effects could be like Nephenee's Dauntless Lance and keep Hammer's armor effectiveness and just accelerate the cooldown by one like slaying weapons or add sturdy blow (add +4 to atk/def when foe initiates combat). Not sure what the ideal effects Cordelia's prf weapon would have though.

Behold, my speedy Sheena!

Screenshot_2018-08-23-23-03-12.thumb.png.9cfda6d11f488acbb94833585aa175dc.png

I've been saving up feathers for Sheena for a while now but I couldn't decide on her build untill an hour ago. I didn't want to sack my only M!Grima or Hector so I had to come with something that didn't involve premium skills. Then it hit me, speed is a defensive stat and Sheena needs +spd for scoring anyways so why not invest more into her speed. Her job is to ploy and chip at stuff while "protecting" the bonus unit. Surprisingly, she's been effective in the arena.

3sSG1qH.png

Months later, after grinding the RD map for tons of feathers. I am finally done with my +spd -res mCorrin. I'm happy with the overall result, I like how speedy and bulky he is at the same time. His +2 to all stats with speed boost refine shines in that department.

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Here she is, finally! Still no fancy build yet since I didn't pull the fodder I need, but she's +10 now.

I got an Eirika today, too. I got a load of what I don’t need.

8 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Alexmender @Zeo @Rezzy @Vaximillian @LordFrigid

zSEelXj.png

Here she is, finally! Still no fancy build yet since I didn't pull the fodder I need, but she's +10 now.

She's beautiful! She may not have the fanciest skills yet but in terms of the new arena that build works wonders.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice Eirika! Join the club. She’s actually part of my core Arena team alongside Raven and Nowi (who are also +10). Eirika actually holds her own pretty well. I assume this is a +Atk -HP one as well?

My fourth +10 5* is officially finished! Now maybe I'll work on Sakura next as I've clearly not given enough love to pink-haired Fates girls.

WnLYVdV.png?1

Also, my Klein has since gotten...a few modifications compared to what's currently shown in the original post (which is to say, the only thing he still has from that screenshot is Draw Back) so he can be updated.

Spoiler

M4YHBjl.png?1

13 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I got an Eirika today, too. I got a load of what I don’t need.

RIP. This Eirika was from an overall bad pulling session as well.

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Hey cool, congratulations! Second +10 after Kagero if I remember correctly? Who's next? 

Yeah, second. Maybe Cordelia next, but no one has the actual 10 extra copies around yet.

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy At some point I was considering +10'ing Eirika. Certainly a good choice to be sure! Especially if you want to have an easy time in arena. Congrats! I'm interested in seeing what your endgame build is for her.

I kinda want to replace her Hone abs Fortify with Tactics, and pair her with Gunnthra. I have neither Speed Tactic nor Gunnthra at the moment.

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Congrats on your second(?) +10 unit! Is she a favorite of yours, or a project that just happened?

I do like Eirika a lot, but it was also a bit of a practical decision I guess, for Arena. I would have kept using Celica if merges didn't matter so much.

1 hour ago, SilvertheShadow said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice Eirika! Join the club. She’s actually part of my core Arena team alongside Raven and Nowi (who are also +10). Eirika actually holds her own pretty well. I assume this is a +Atk -HP one as well?

She's +Atk -Res for now, since I didn't pull +Atk -HP.

@Tybrosion Congrats! She'll clean up all the stains.

Finished my first FE4/5 charachter: fully built and merged Super Pope Seliph Celice Serlis!   Still missing Sigurd to complete my collection, but, for now, his son is done (Cancerhardt next maybe?)

Screenshot_2018-08-26-09-53-18.thumb.png.92491a3b6c4b06b8f6a6f606838401ea.png