Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

Welp, it's finally done, my first 5*+10 unit. Thoroughly standard stuff, but she's mine.

8IPwNsS.jpg

She's married to L'Ephraim, which avoids the nasty legal repercussions of her official route.

Hopefully her student and her younger doppleganger join her soon.

Edited by Humanoid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legendary banner? Featuring heroes I've already got at high merges? I went all in.

Trying for a single Marth leads to this:

Spoiler

8fyERdV.png

+HP -Def = 150 BST, and she might make arena offense appearances. This is the set she had when she was on the winning team against F!Grima Abyssal.

Trying for Fjorm merges (previously +5) leads to this:

Spoiler

a7oPlnW.png

+Def -Res. I guess I'm happy. B!Lucina is on one of my set-it-and-forget-it Assault teams. Future copies are now able to teach Aether, to save a Chrom and 20,000 feathers.

Fjorm was sitting at +8, but I couldn't just let her sit there:

Spoiler

FWWfzOJ.png

+Spd -HP. If I didn't +10 her now, I'll be having a bad time in Fire-Water seasons.

F!Grima is now +10 too. No need to pull colorless on legendary banners for a while.

Spoiler

jLTQYF0.png

Also +Spd -HP. With Shigure on the Earth team, this gives him 52 HP and 50 Spd, enough that he can use the Panic Ploy seal well.

Clearing out the hoard of common heroes I've accumulated yields feathers for this:

Spoiler

gE3MV4g.png

+Spd -Def, for optimal Windsweep performance.

Now that I have a +10 Legendary for all seasons except Fire, I'm much more flexible in creating support teams for my bonus unit. Future legendary banners will only be to pull one copy of the new unit, until I achieve catalog completion, at which point I avoid these banners like the plague.

On 8/21/2018 at 12:21 PM, Mercakete said:

I finally got my first 5* 40+10 unit! Soren: Shrewd Strategist. He doesn't have an ideal nature, but I'm still happy with him. :3

You can post a picture of it and I'll put it into the first post.

On 8/22/2018 at 8:04 AM, Florete said:

Finally got two more Priscillas, allowing me to get my 2nd +10:

Reveal hidden contents

6lGW358.jpg

Next project is...undecided. Probably will just be masked Lucina.

She's doing fine on my GC team. It'll be great when horses are having them buffs. If you're looking for suggestions on who to +10 next, how about some simple yet effective buffbots like Marth or Eirika?

Also I've recently finished my 4th 5*+10 - a WIP for probably 10+ months, at the very least.

Screenshot_20180830-180728.png

Edited by Raven

1 hour ago, Raven said:

You can post a picture of it and I'll put it into the first post.

I would, but my phone has such limited storage space that I don't dare take pictures or surf the web with it. All that space is going towards FEH and things essential to its operation. It didn't have much space to start with, but at least it runs pretty smoothly, unlike my last one, which crashed all the time. I looked into ways to increase its storage capacity, but evidently, the update necessary to use a micro SD card to increase its primary storage capacity never came to the US. So, I'm stuck until I get a new phone, and with funds so low, that's not happening for quite a while yet. I could manually write out the information on the character page, though, if you'd like.

19 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I would, but my phone has such limited storage space that I don't dare take pictures or surf the web with it. All that space is going towards FEH and things essential to its operation. It didn't have much space to start with, but at least it runs pretty smoothly, unlike my last one, which crashed all the time. I looked into ways to increase its storage capacity, but evidently, the update necessary to use a micro SD card to increase its primary storage capacity never came to the US. So, I'm stuck until I get a new phone, and with funds so low, that's not happening for quite a while yet. I could manually write out the information on the character page, though, if you'd like.

Try taking a screenshot, emailing it to yourself, and deleting it from the phone. If you're on an Android device, sync it to Google Photos and delete the original.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Try taking a screenshot, emailing it to yourself, and deleting it from the phone. If you're on an Android device, sync it to Google Photos and delete the original.

"Can't take screenshot due to limited storage space, or it isn't allowed by the app or your organization." This alert appeared after I tried to take a screenshot.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

I only have 859MB available on my phone, according to the storage section in Settings, so I'm pretty sure the issue is just that I'm about out of storage space. Total space was only 5GB to begin with, and that's before including all the pre-downloaded stuff the company put onto the phone that I can't uninstall. Thanks for trying to help, though.

@Raven

Looks like I might not be able to play Heroes for much longer if my space is that low. I may not be able to play past the next update (at least, not on my phone. I saw a topic on here about playing on Windows PC's, so I may try that if I get to the point where I can't update anymore, but I'd rather leave that as a last resort.) So, since I didn't get an answer, I figure I may as well type out all the information on my Soren's page while I have access to it, and let you do what you want with it, including ignore it, if you so choose.

5* Shrewd Strategist Soren. Wind Blessing. Lvl 40+10, infantry. EXP: MAX. HP 44, Atk 48, Spd 37, Def 21, Res 33, SP 9999, HM 5000. Wind's Brand, Reposition, Iceberg, Darting Blow 3, Desperation 3, Fortify Res 3, Flashing Blade 3 (I was trying it out on him.)

Just now, Mercakete said:

I only have 859MB available on my phone, according to the storage section in Settings, so I'm pretty sure the issue is just that I'm about out of storage space. Total space was only 5GB to begin with, and that's before including all the pre-downloaded stuff the company put onto the phone that I can't uninstall. Thanks for trying to help, though.

@Raven

Looks like I might not be able to play Heroes for much longer if my space is that low. I may not be able to play past the next update (at least, not on my phone. I saw a topic on here about playing on Windows PC's, so I may try that if I get to the point where I can't update anymore, but I'd rather leave that as a last resort.) So, since I didn't get an answer, I figure I may as well type out all the information on my Soren's page while I have access to it, and let you do what you want with it, including ignore it, if you so choose.

5* Shrewd Strategist Soren. Wind Blessing. Lvl 40+10, infantry. EXP: MAX. HP 44, Atk 48, Spd 37, Def 21, Res 33, SP 9999, HM 5000. Wind's Brand, Reposition, Iceberg, Darting Blow 3, Desperation 3, Fortify Res 3, Flashing Blade 3 (I was trying it out on him.)

It's cool, I can wait until you have a screenshot of it. There's no rush.

As for your problem, what model of phone are you using?

38 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I only have 859MB available on my phone, according to the storage section in Settings, so I'm pretty sure the issue is just that I'm about out of storage space.

You shouldn't have problems taking screenshots with that amount of free space. 

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:23 PM, Raven said:

It's cool, I can wait until you have a screenshot of it. There's no rush.

As for your problem, what model of phone are you using?

Ok; thanks. :) Hmm but I don't use any image hosting sites since Photobucket shut down. I thought this was just for being all "I did it!" So, I guess I misinterpreted the thread anyway.

Model is Moto E (2nd generation) with 4G LTE. That's what it says under "About Phone," anyway.

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:23 PM, mampfoid said:

You shouldn't have problems taking screenshots with that amount of free space. 

Hmm odd, then. Could be it's reporting how much actual space is left, rather than how much it's letting me use. 7_7

Finally I can add my own entry here.
Screenshot_20180901-141340.jpg

The Maiden of Etruria, the teachest of teachers, the most underrated Mage General, Lady Cecilia in all her glory!
Screenshot_20180901-141002.png

Maybe I can even think of Desperation with effective 45 Spd on initiation. Maybe even Desperation+Brash? But Lilina is holding the seal, and until Desperation seal is a thing, this isn’t really going to happen. Either way, she’s finally complete. Took me almost two months to finish merging her up (+9 was on the 11th of July!). So proud of this wonderful lady.

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mampfoid @mcsilas @Rezzy @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao and anyone else who cares.

6 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Ok; thanks. :) Hmm but I don't use any image hosting sites since Photobucket shut down. I thought this was just for being all "I did it!" So, I guess I misinterpreted the thread anyway.

Model is Moto E (2nd generation) with 4G LTE. That's what it says under "About Phone," anyway.

Hmm odd, then. Could be it's reporting how much actual space is left, rather than how much it's letting me use. 7_7

https://imgur.com/ is arguably one of the most popular image hosting sites on the internet. If you look at the first post of this thread, you can see a list of images submitted to this thread, sorted by unit, where you can potentially use it as a resource for guidance towards your next +10 project. This thread is also definitely an "I did it" thread too, though.

As for your phone, it has only 8 GB of internal memory which will fill up very quickly with FEH's constant updates. The good news is that if you take off the rubber band along the outside, you should see a slot suitable for a microSD card, which is the smallest one in this picture:

SD-Card-Sizes.jpeg.

It will probably fit on the end of your finger, being so small. Your phone can support up to 32 GB extra storage with a microSD card, so that would give you plenty of room for everything, and not just FEH. Just a suggestion, anyway.

Edited by Raven

9 hours ago, Raven said:

https://imgur.com/ is arguably one of the most popular image hosting sites on the internet. If you look at the first post of this thread, you can see a list of images submitted to this thread, sorted by unit, where you can potentially use it as a resource for guidance towards your next +10 project. This thread is also definitely an "I did it" thread too, though.

As for your phone, it has only 8 GB of internal memory which will fill up very quickly with FEH's constant updates. The good news is that if you take off the rubber band along the outside, you should see a slot suitable for a microSD card, which is the smallest one in this picture:

SD-Card-Sizes.jpeg.

It will probably fit on the end of your finger, being so small. Your phone can support up to 32 GB extra storage with a microSD card, so that would give you plenty of room for everything, and not just FEH. Just a suggestion, anyway.

Thanks for the advice, but I actually already have one in there (16GB.) The trouble is that because of that update that never came to the US that I mentioned, I can't convert my micro SD into main system memory storage, and so I can only store certain things on it. I.e., I can't put an entire app on it; just some components of said app. (This isn't the first time I've tried to get more storage on this thing. x_x) I do appreciate the time you took to try to help me, though, so thank you very much.

15 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Hmm but I don't use any image hosting sites since Photobucket shut down.

You can also just drag photos/gifs/etc directly into your post and the forum will host it. You get enough space to host a decent amount of pictures, though it's usually wise to resize them to save some space

3 hours ago, Johann said:

You can also just drag photos/gifs/etc directly into your post and the forum will host it. You get enough space to host a decent amount of pictures, though it's usually wise to resize them to save some space

Ah, nice tip. Thank you! I'll keep it in mind for if I ever want to post an image here. :)

So uh hi there, I'm crawling out of the pit of life real quick because I've had a very exciting time in Heroes the past two days.

This happened after a bitter battle with trying to snipe the elusive greens I got the last two bIke's I needed! I now have a fully merged arena core! And I can in theory, consider giving other units Steady Breath now. :D

x4oBLLz.png

And after a very boring afternoon of hm grinding while multitasking Titania is done! @Rezzy she's still waiting on Distant Counter fodder but otherwise how did I do?

xSm5JFI.png

Three out of my four fully merged units are green's from Tellius. I'm sure that says something about me.

And just for fun, here are updated builds for my already +10 Soren and Seliph:

Spoiler

iLMfXPI.png
The Flashing Blade seal is one of the best things to happen this year, and I'm still waiting on Chill Spd fodder.

1tMrgnN.png
Seliph actually has Distant Counter now but I still honestly prefer his dumb speedy builds.

Imgur with everything from this post here: https://imgur.com/a/gpnIOUS.

Praise be to the Hero King himself in all his glory!

+10 Legendary Marth [+Spd, -Res] (Exalted Falchion, Reposition, Fire Emblem, Distant Counter, Binding Shield, Infantry Flash 3, Speed +3)

ynkwLvx.jpg

My last extra copy of Hector died at Araphen for this.

This month also finally let me finish up Gunnthra:

+10 Gunnthrá [+Spd, -Def] (Blizzard, Reposition, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 2, Chilling Seal, Hone Cavalry, Res Ploy 3)

Spoiler

BYTigOo.jpg

I also finished Lene and Reinhardt, but I'll hold off until they're built.

And it looks like I never posted my pulls from the previous Legendary Hero banner (unless I'm just blind or not looking for my post hard enough).

+10 Legendary Lucina [+Atk, -Def] (Thögn, Future Vision, Luna, Swift Sparrow 2, Guard 3, Distant Guard 3, Flashing Blade 3)

a.k.a. honorary Lyn for my almost Lyn Emblem team.

Spoiler

VgWzCtj.jpg

+10 Legendary Lyn [+Spd, -Def] (Swift Mulagir, Reposition, Moonbow, Laws of Sacae, Dull Ranged 3, Spd Tactic 3, Distant Def 3)

Spoiler

WO58feD.jpg

And at some point I finished up normal Lyn:

+10 Lyn [+Spd, -Res] (Sol Katti [unique], Reposition, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 2, Wrath 3, Spur Spd 3, Attack +3) [Wind]

Spoiler

Qwqy8QH.jpg

I've got a few others sitting around that I finished, but I'm too lazy to figure out who I've already posted, so I'll hold off until later.

Nothing new to add, but I did finish two more characters. First up is my harem's mom:

Spoiler

lCJm1TJ.png?1

Even without access to armor B skills, he's a solid wall. A Fjorm, Dorcas, and Marisa died for him. I've thought about building up the Fortress DEF seal because frankly, he'd make pretty good use of it. 51 DEF before ATK/DEF bond or buffs just looks pretty. I've also considered giving him Steady Breath, but after giving him one expensive A skill, I didn't want to give him another. Plus he likes the extra ATK as well...and I like Bond skills.

Next is an honorary member of the harem, but he's too pure and thus is only allowed to be a member in spirit. He's merely a proud son who support his mother's crazy endeavors.

Spoiler

A8wNdh7.png?1

This is the first time I've switched over my summoner support since it first came out. Merric's been my ride or die in the Arena for the longest time, but now that I've finished this little guy up, I can't help myself. He doesn't have the same physical bulk, but I can't complain about a better balance of DEF and RES. The dagger tome is fun, and he doesn't need Fury as much as Merric does so CC is a viable option. He does well on enemy and player phase. And because of second gen BST, he scores just a little better than Merric. My favorite nerd gets a well deserved break. A Takumi, Chrom, and Sonya died for him. RES Ploy was leftover from when his base merge was +RES and he was running Fury, but tbh, 32 RES isn't bad either. I'll probably switch it back to his normal Spur for normal Arena use since Lucius usually ploys stuff for me. Eventually I want to give him a -blade build too.

Two more.

Myrrh (+Def -HP. Never did get +Def -Spd.):

Spoiler

nKqPszp.png

At +7, she was part of the teams that finished CC 11/12. Now she's ready for CC Book 2 11/12.

M!Morgan (+Spd -Res):

Spoiler

BE5RfM3.png

One of those merges was the "reward" out of the orbs from CC 11/12. Similar build to Sothe here. Windsweep debuff bot, so an alternative to Veronica that I can actually afford to +10 right now.