Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

1 minute ago, Frosty said:

Shame that Intelligent Systems made the Flashing Blade seal restricted to just foot units (I mean look at Caeda and Clair), luckily I have lots of ATK-stacking shenanigans to make Heavy Blade workable on her. Her IV's are +ATK/-DEF which gives her usable ATK at least. Her S-support buddy is my +SPD/-DEF Cherche.

Aside from Aether which is used in Chain Challenges and Tempest Trials, she's also packing Glacies which hurts a lot or Iceberg which fires off very quickly now. I plan to pass down Harmonic Lance+ on her just to imagine what numbers she can pull off with Glacies, but that's more of a crazy experiment.

Lovely! I have a friend who likes Shanna a lot, he'd be pleased.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Frosty said:

My tiny terror is complete!

Looks great, congrats! 

With Fortify she reaches 35 Glacies damage, really cool stuff. 

17 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Shame that Intelligent Systems made the Flashing Blade seal restricted to just foot units (I mean look at Caeda and Clair)

Can't agree more. My Galeforce Airzura would make very good use of it. 

18 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Her S-support buddy is my +SPD/-DEF Cherche.

Curious for that one. :-) 

Is she your next +10?

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Is she your next +10?

Most likely... She's running Slaying Axe+ (SPD Forge), and at +10 merges; my Cherche is expected hit 42 SPD unbuffed which is fast for someone like her. She still hits hard though.

Edited by Frosty

6 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Most likely... She's running Slaying Axe+ (SPD Forge), and at +10 merges; my Cherche is expected hit 42 SPD unbuffed which is fast for someone like her. She still hits hard though.

Yeah, the superboon.

I kept mine +ATK/-RES, but she got LnD3 & SPD refined Slaying Axe (plus Galeforce) as well, which brings her to 42 SPD (with SPD+3 seal & Summoner S Support).

Yours should hit 46 with the same setup. 

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

My tiny terror is complete! @Rafiel's Aria@SatsumaFSoysoy@Ice Dragon@mampfoid@Hilda@Rezzy@Zeo@LordFrigid@Fire Emblem Fan

tumblr_ph885bVDRP1qhx9e0o1_540.png

Shame that Intelligent Systems made the Flashing Blade seal restricted to just foot units (I mean look at Caeda and Clair), luckily I have lots of ATK-stacking shenanigans to make Heavy Blade workable on her. Her IV's are +ATK/-DEF which gives her usable ATK at least. Her S-support buddy is my +SPD/-DEF Cherche.

Aside from Aether which is used in Chain Challenges and Tempest Trials, she's also packing Glacies which hurts a lot or Iceberg which fires off very quickly now. I plan to pass down Harmonic Lance+ on her just to imagine what numbers she can pull off with Glacies, but that's more of a crazy experiment.

Yeah, it seems a bit weird that the Adjective Blade skills aren't consistently available across weapon types, and if anything, Armor doesn't need anymore toys to play with for a while.  It's always surprising how high launch unit stats can get with a bit of effort.

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

My tiny terror is complete! @Rafiel's Aria@SatsumaFSoysoy@Ice Dragon@mampfoid@Hilda@Rezzy@Zeo@LordFrigid@Fire Emblem Fan

tumblr_ph885bVDRP1qhx9e0o1_540.png

Nice! That's a really good-looking Shanna!

The Legendary Banner strikes again, and I get a +10 of somebody else before I even see the unit I'm missing.

Spoiler

ER83kbC.jpg

IV is +Spd -Res. Legendary Eirika refused to show up. It was a close race, but Olivia pulled ahead of Tana in the home stretch.

Had R Duel Flying lying around, and a 170 BST dancer is too good to pass up.

Here is my first +10 unit

Spoiler

qrNe7is.png

I wanted a good wall that could dish out one single devastating blows. Her IV is +Def/-Speed. I am working on her conterpart right now a Male Corrin in Order to push her stat to the maximum.  : )

edit: here we go had some trouble getting a picture not too large or small lol.

Edited by Carthieu

Got lucky with the November quest orbs and finally pulled the last Sothe I needed after having him at +9 for months. 

Spoiler

Since colorless duel infantry came out, he immediately became a main unit in my arena core, replacing my Cordelia since she scores lower than Fae and Nowi. The odd speed wave helps with watersweep, now that legendary Tiki runs around with 42 max speed. The buffs and debuffs from Peshkatz have been helping a ton this arena season. M!Kana can tank literally everything thanks to Sothe, even +10 bold fighter male Grimas.

Also managed to get my last Florina in a session with no colorless. She has been sitting at +9 for almost half a year now, but I'm out of feathers right now thanks to arena prep for this season. Should have enough next Tuesday to promote her and will post her then.

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

I hope this makes you happy.

However did you guess?

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

and of course, even if they’re the same colour, you can’t have one without the other.

You have excellent taste.

Congrats on them both!

IIEDkcj.png

Bad news for my Caeda merge project. My third +10 and the last for quite some time I guess. Staying in AA isn't worth a fourth +10 project. 

Not sure if to give her Brazen ATK/SPD, she doesn't need it for arena. DC doesn't raise my team's score, so she will stay with these skills. 

tumblr_pim8gcQEP71ud7w8eo1_540.jpg

I'm finally able to put in a finished project of my own. This cutie took me a year to build and I am proud that I managed to bring out her true potential. 

Build details: 

IVs: +Atk -HP

Gravity+ (Wrath enhancement)
Recover+
Kindled Fire Balm (if I ever get another Veronica, she's going to get her Special)
Atk/Speed Bond 3
Dazzling Staff 3
Spur Atk/Res 2
Seal: Atk/Def Bond 3

If I can get another Veronica, her Special is going to Sakura too.

Finished another merge project. This time is Reinhardt. I was planning on getting him done sooner but I wasn't expecting several copies of Tailtiu showing up a few months ago and ended up doing her instead. I didn't give him any big premium skills (not that he needs any to be good) since I refuse to sacrifice a Brave Celica for Death Blow 4 and never pulled a unit with Chill Res or Odd/Even Attack Wave.

https://imgur.com/b7GNiMJ

I'm thinking of doing Eirika next. I have enough copies of her and I haven't +10 a sword unit yet (despite building up a decent amount of them). Though I am also considering L'Arachel (third blue tome merge project for me if I go through with it), Lonqu, Raven and Cherche. Especially the latter two since I still don't have a high merged green unit yet.

Edited by NSSKG151

Oof, couldn't get this one finished as fast as possible since I came up short in feathers, but here is my +10 Masked Marth. I started this project because all these GHB TT units were burning holes in my barracks. And unfortunately Combat Manuals would be announced a week or two after my first promotion. However, I have to admit it's cool to have a unit at max power. I don't have any intention of beginning another merge project in the near future. The only thing I would care to do immediately would be the Askr trio if that ever becomes possible

Edited by Glennstavos

He's done!  My first +10 5* exclusive!  Of course, he's my third green...  But their fault for making half of the Tellius demotions green (Titania and Soren versus Oscar and Sothe).  Here's a link: https://imgur.com/a/MtAJTBl

So that makes Oscar, Soren, Titania, and B!Ike.  Micaiah will probably be next when she shows up on her next banner, and she'll be my first non-mercenary.  Sothe would make more sense, but I don't pull on colorless enough.  (Give me a reason, IS...  Like Reyson...  Or Legendary Micaiah...)

Screenshot_2018-12-02-16-18-25.png