Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got my first +10 unit done!

Lo4IaW7.png

Fae deserves to be my first, I think she was the very first 5* unit I've summoned too and she's always been on my main team(s) since then. She's +Atk, -HP and her skill list is enormous cause I constantly optimized her. For now I mostly use her on my arena team and my dragon team. Her C skill switches between Infantry Pulse and Goad Dragons depending on the team.

Next up is very probably gonna be Soleil as I only need one more. Also working on Klein but he's only +6 and I haven't seen on in  ages :(

So I used my Ticket, pulled all reds on the circle and look what I got here..

esLMLhR.jpg?1

This is a better pull than any 5* reds I could have get. I still try to get lucky with the tickets though. And finally I can fodder future Athenas if I feel the need. I will still look at the IV for some cases. 

The sisters are finally complete! I was able to give Palla the refine she was waiting for, and so now I'll post all 3. I had posted Est a long time ago, but I haven't posted the other 2 here yet. I'm posting Est again, though, since she has an updated skill set, as I'd like that to be the pic I have on here (as opposed to the older one). Enjoy the Whitewings!

Ex96cOB.png

cQF82Bz.png

910lVo9.png

This now means I'm up to 6 5*+10s!

7 minutes ago, Astellius said:

The sisters are finally complete! I was able to give Palla the refine she was waiting for, and so now I'll post all 3. I had posted Est a long time ago, but I haven't posted the other 2 here yet. I'm posting Est again, though, since she has an updated skill set, as I'd like that to be the pic I have on here (as opposed to the older one). Enjoy the Whitewings!

Ex96cOB.png

cQF82Bz.png

910lVo9.png

This now means I'm up to 6 5*+10s!

Wow! They look amazing! Congrats! I want to build up the whitewings myself, but I already have two other lance fliers at +10 and Palla is too busy feeding everyone moonbow lol. Hopefully I'll get around to it someday because Palla was one of my early game red fliers and I really enjoyed using her.

Oh, we have a thread for +10s. Not sure how I missed it. 

I have a few that are more or less finished.

CrSQ1Ytm.png JLYHOvsm.png 9vJvVsXm.png sDwaftSm.png

Need one more Brave Veronica. Still working on Kagero (+6), Marisa (+6), Aversa (+4), Kaze (will soon be +6).

Edited by Wanda

On 1/4/2019 at 2:14 PM, Maaka said:

Wow! They look amazing! Congrats! I want to build up the whitewings myself, but I already have two other lance fliers at +10 and Palla is too busy feeding everyone moonbow lol. Hopefully I'll get around to it someday because Palla was one of my early game red fliers and I really enjoyed using her.

On 1/4/2019 at 2:48 PM, DarkAlf said:

@Astellius Congrats on finishing the Whitewing sisters!  That's gotta feel good to have those weapons finally refined on all of them!  I'm yet to +10 a flier, but maybe I will later this year.

Thanks! It is nice to have this project finished, complete with new refines and everything! The brave effect on their weapons is quite nice, and I'm generally a fan of the flyer class, so it's easy to activate.

12 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, some really great and rare additions, congrats everyone! 

@Astellius What a beautiful family, congrats!

I like the bond theme on Catria, those Bonfires will hurt. Did you consider using Swap instead of Draw back? 

I like the bonds as well! They turn her into a great speed tank with good sustain, thanks to Renewal. And I think she has access to Swap, although I pretty much always keep Draw Back on her. Draw Back gives her more mobility than Swap, especially on the first turn, since it also lets her pull an ally forward, giving her an effective movement range of 3. It also keeps an ally next to her when she's using it to advance into the enemy's range.

3 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

@Astellius Wow, congrats on merging the Whitewing sisters. They all look great! You are up to six +10 units now too huh. I recently got my sixth fully merged unit as well.

Thanks! Congrats on your sixth merged unit as well! Any ideas on your next project?

3 hours ago, Astellius said:

Thanks! Congrats on your sixth merged unit as well! Any ideas on your next project?

Infantry Eirika for me since she is already at +5 and I don't have a fully merged sword unit yet though I haven't figured out a good skillset for her yet and I feel like her old strategy for buffing units and running Triangle Adept+Sword/Axebreaker is outdated with all the new skills and units available. As for the other colors on my list once I pull enough copies of them all Silas is the next blue unit, Raven or Cherche for greens and Felicia for colorless.

I'm back! I had a Helbindi manual waiting for the right unit, and now a huge influx of feathers.

Spoiler

hqyCGFJ.png

Now my Water season team is Fjorm/Soren/Sothe. Sothe is now switched to Windsweep. I can now safely smack any foe around, unless they have Null C-Disrupt.

Edited by Chrom-ulent