Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

8 hours ago, Zeo said:

Been a long time coming, so let me go ahead and finally do this.

@Raven @mcsilas @mampfoid @SatsumaFSoysoy @Vaximillian @Rezzy @Johann @Hawk King @Astellius @Alkaid @Cute Chao @Usana @Nanima @Landmaster @Rafiel's Aria @NegativeExponents- @Alexmender @Fei Mao @Poimagic

My only 3 +10's with a 4th in progress and 2 or so in the planning stages. I've had these guys at +10 for a while now but I may as well lay them out here since I never got around to doing that.

95tNCYw.jpg

Matthew: You know him, you love him, you've probably seen him in action countless times. It's Matthew. He was actually my 3rd +10 as it took literally half a year for his last two copies to arrive, but I wasn't going to post here until he was finished. I gave him Summoner Support when I took it off Brave Lyn and never looked back. I'll likely never take it off him. This is his standard set. His B and Seal skills tend to vary but this is generally what he's running for most to all content. He sees the most use of any of my barracks and that rings true even after I've stopped recording. He's also the #1 pick for the infantry Dragonflowers. Can't wait to tackle his Heroic Ordeals. I almost wish I was still recording. Oh yeah, he's one of the only two units in my barracks with a dedicated team, but you probably already knew that.

GkvTMVL.png

Lukas: My 2nd +10. If just about anything physical that isn't Surtr touches him, it dies. He's lost quite a bit of potency with the addition of things like Null Followup but he still gets the job done in most cases. This is his standard set but I've been thinking about switching things up. He doesn't see very much action anymore but he is a part of my Arena core even if most of the time it's just for Dual Drives. Been thinking about giving him a seasonal lance for the Chill DEF support.

HarbkB5.png

Nino: My very first +10. Copies of her came like candy. Not so much anymore but she's been complete for a while. You already know what she's capable of and thousands have +10'ed her so not much to say here. She's a beast. She used to own the Flashing Blade seal but these days and times she just takes a normal one and doubles as a spur bot when she's a part of my arena core. I hope her new weapon sets her apart and gives you a reason not to just use the blade tome.

My 4th planned +10, Chrom, currently sits at +7, awaiting further copies.

Glad to see Matthew joining the disgusting Wall Lukas and Nuke Nino~

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It occurred to me that I never shared my second ever +10, who I completed recently. Here is Soliel!

Screenshot_20190203-142446_Fire_Emblem_H

She's big, she's bad, she has more attack and speed than she has any right to, and she don't care. This is just the build that I have on her as of right now, which I've used in conjunction with L'arachel and assorted dancers to clear Abyssal content through brute force. All things considered I don't use her nearly as much as L'arachel, or even as much as most other sword units at my disposal, but she's very effective at what she does and she has several weapons and skills at her disposal for a variety of situations, including an Armoursmasher set for when Surtr just needs to fucking die.

EDIT: While I'm at it, I think I'll throw up the most recent picture of L'arachel, as she's gone through a considerable amount of development from her earlier days.

Screenshot_20190203-143059_Fire_Emblem_H

As you can see, she is now Light Blessed (as she should be) and is carrying a similar loadout to Soliel, with an AoE special and a skill intended to proc it quickly. This version of L'arachel is a staple of my Aether Raids team and has conquered more Grand, Bound and Legendary Hero Battles than I can count. A true princess.

Edited by Stercus

I'm extremely happy to see that you were finally able to finish him and I look forward to seeing him grow further with Dragonflowers and whatever new skills come along

12 hours ago, Zeo said:

Can't wait to tackle his Heroic Ordeals. I almost wish I was still recording.

At the very least, I'd like to watch your Matthew take on his Ordeal

edit: A week or two late cuz I forgot about this thread, but I guess I should post these two.

ursula1.thumb.jpg.ac7023996198f74b4864aa5c9d03d402.jpgsheena1.thumb.jpg.552a63562ae671009dd5575957c9d8ff.jpg

Edited by Johann

On 1/17/2019 at 5:46 AM, Raven said:

Are you able to post your standard Surtr without the Aether Raids buffs? I'll put it in the list, then.

Here's a pick with the normal stats. And some pics of other +10 projects I've completed.

Spoiler

rbOAK9O.png

EnMQUul.png

Gn4L67C.png

UmmEpQl.png

0PA7ghL.png

WCAD7fI.png

OUVV6nP.png

06Qs35d.png

GqfVpXQ.png

CyFLNVJ.png

grg0fXv.png

YLzm6tA.png

uysOhen.png

MmBbPBZ.png

Edited by Namero

The Prince of Darkness is here! A long time coming, but finally got the last Grails needed! And his Drive-Bot, M!Corrin! My first two +10's!

Spoiler

VapfeU3.jpgn8U0Ahl.jpg

These two crush almost everything in their path. They are part of my main team for PVE maps and Aether Raids. 

Edited by Lord_Grima

No new merge projects (Eirika and Cherche are half way there though with both sitting at +5) but I decided to update two of my units that were already +10 since they got prf weapons later on and I didn't have the dew to upgrade them till recently. Plus the new merge/flaw removal system was added so their stats are slighter higher now though I might have to do more updates if I decide to use dragonflowers on some of my +10 units.

Anyways for now here is the new and improved Tailtiu with her her Tome of Thoron (and a Brazen seal for more attack power) and Catria with her Whitewing Lance!

Edited by NSSKG151

First post's updated.

If you want to re-post any of your units due to recent changes/additions to the game (Dragonflowers, new weapons, death of banes, etc.) then I'll update your units.

I did it!  My second 5-star exclusive 5*+10 (and fifth overall)!

I got lucky with her second-to-last copy on the Greil's Devoted banner (one off-focus pity-breaker I didn't mind), so I just needed one from today's banner.  And I got her!  She's +Atk too!  (It took nine copies before I got a single +Atk).  I primarily use her in AR, where she is amazing.

Imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/R0g6m4w

However...  all of my 5*+10's are green and blue.  Not a single red or colorless.  Hopefully Sothe and the Black Knight will join them soon...

Screenshot_2019-02-10-16-03-11.png

Wow, today was good day for Micaiah merging.

10 minutes ago, Venmi said:

I primarily use her in AR, where she is amazing.

You know, today I've been thinking about this, I use her in my defense team but I've never thought about what she would be like on offence teams. I'm going to test her out on the next season to see if I can get her to work.

Edited by Zelgius

5 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

Wow, today was good day for Micaiah merging.

You know, today I've been thinking about this, I use her in my defense team but I've never thought about what she would be like on offence teams. I'm going to test her out on the next season to see if I can get her to work.

Yes, it was- congrats on your Micaiah too! (And @Kirie!)

I love her on offense- she can tank almost all non-green mages and some green ones, and she can tank one hit from Brave Lyn and kill her on retaliation (if Lyn isn't running Firesweep or Brave).  And non-green armors crumble to her for the most part, especially if you are running a dancer.  It's worth a try!

15 minutes ago, Venmi said:

Yes, it was- congrats on your Micaiah too! (And @Kirie!)

I love her on offense- she can tank almost all non-green mages and some green ones, and she can tank one hit from Brave Lyn and kill her on retaliation (if Lyn isn't running Firesweep or Brave).  And non-green armors crumble to her for the most part, especially if you are running a dancer.  It's worth a try!

Thanks, I got really lucky with my pulls and ended up with 7 Micaiahs in around 350 or so orbs.

Yeah, her tome makes her deceptively tanky, mine used to be -def but with the banes gone it makes it a little easier to leave her in range of something. One build I'm considering is a Vantage build with the Fierce Stance seal, with the right set up it can beat Ophelia. I just wish blessings were more flexible, I'd love to get a dark blessing on her like in RD.

I'm mostly casual about AR but I really love Micaiah in that mode as well. I find myself fighting a lot of Cavalry, so she can snipe really easily. I ought to play around with her skills a bit more, though.

On 13.2.2019 at 4:29 PM, Poimagic said:

I have hit my first 5*+10 unit, and I am proud to show them off: 

Hey congrats to your first +10 unit, you sure put some premium skills on her! 

11 hours ago, Syllabear said:

My very first +10 unit is done! Marth is the reason why I comfortably stay in Tier 20 in AR and Arena. He is such a versatile support. 

Also congrats to you! Looks like a very capable dragon-killer and support. 

I just realized I've had my Hinoka complete for quite some time now and never posted her for this thread!

KPlnwt1.jpg

I also recently completed the monster mixed wall that is Oboro. She'll get her PRF weapon once I've got enough dew to make it even compare to the utility Berkut's Lance gives.

HGSAQzC.jpg