Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

@mampfoid

May? What is this may business? It’s about time

Congrats! Even I haven’t given her R Duel Flying. Of course, I’ve never pulled a Laegjarn, so that’s definitely part of the reason why...

Thanks! 

I got a -DEF Laegjarn from the Duma banner. Even if I hated sacrificing my only copy of her, I didn't see me using her much. 

Pulled a bit for Keaton and got he last merges I needed for Ares and Lon'qu! I've posted my Lon'qu before in the Biggest Projects Thread but I +10'd Ares in one sitting~ So here they are~

Fk31AOx.png

ivz0ana.png

I plan for Lon'qu to have Infantry Pulse or Odd Atk Wave for his C and OFC L&D 3 when I can get more Sothes~ Ares is pretty set though~ These guys are my first two +10s! 

9 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

@mampfoid Late response but I just noticed that's a beautiful Caeda you got there. I guess you have a fully merged flying unit for all the colors now besides colorless huh?

Thanks! I've already had a red +10 (M!Marth), but I had to do something with my feathers and Caeda gives my arena score a little boost (thanks to that Duel skill). 

Guess next one will be a colorless. 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks! I've already had a red +10 (M!Marth), but I had to do something with my feathers and Caeda gives my arena score a little boost (thanks to that Duel skill). 

Guess next one will be a colorless. 

Colorless huh, got any idea who you might go for? Honestly I think most colorless units are niche units besides the ones who are locked behind 5 stars or unless there is a character you like that is a colorless unit.

Let's go! After much flip-flopping on Atk vs Spd, I decided to go with the latter. Not sure if it's optimal now, but I figured it was easier to keep my original base copy (also for sentimental reasons), and I feel Spd will be more versatile for future builds if and when I opt to spend some premium fodder.

When the March update rolls around I'll give her DB3 for an alternate build - I'm waiting on the SI update so I can spend a 4* Klein and 3* Hawkeye instead to give her DB3 and QR2. I should probably also give her Desperation at some point, and Hit and Run for GHB type content. All fairly cheap for now until I can think of and afford a truly premium build (which I don't even know what it'd look like).

I suppose I should also spend some Dragonflowers on her, but I haven't earned a single one yet. And switch her support to someone other than Michalis who is no longer a regular for me, and won't be since my grail income is close to zero.

tBuQFcg.png

Next projects are to finish my +9 Nowi, who I could +10 right now but I can't decide between Atk or Def, or to wait for Spd. And finish my "Marth", who is +8, but again, no grail income aside from if I can be bothered finishing FB means I'm still a bit short.

No one else is above +4, and the one unit at that level is Horse Ephraim so the next fresh project is an open question.

Typed up the below to help me think:

Infantry:

Soleil is probably the best red option and I've had very good luck pulling nine copies so far despite not being available at 3*. However, already having "Marth", Lilina and Tiki means there's simply no more room for any red infantry projects for now. Same goes for Olivia, who'd be the other candidate I guess.

Tailtiu would complete the +10 F2P mage team (alongside Lilina and Nino). But fielding triple mages is a lot more niche than triple dragons so probably not. For lancers we have, uh, Lukas and Donnel ahead of Oboro. Yikes, really is slim pickings here.

Fae to complete the +10 F2P dragon team. But Myrrh is really hard to displace so it's tricky. Might see if Fae gets a good refine. Raven or Libra if I do want an axe, but I doubt it and numbers are thin.

Finally there's Leon, who seems to be the best F2P Brave Bow nuke option. However, I've only managed to pull three copies of him, ever, despite being in the 3-4* pool. Yeesh. Daggers and Healers are a bit too niche for me to consider here, but theoretically I'd probably go Kagero and Maria for old times' sake and accessibility.

Cavalry:

Ares - Pipe dream at the moment with only ever having pulled two copies. However, one is +Atk so I do have a good base to build on. He's so far ahead of the next best option that I doubt I'd consider anyone else. Only Valentine's Titania comes close in terms of desirability, but she's only realistic if I do a 180 on Aether Raids, or they introduce an alternate method of obtaining bulk grails.

Oscar - Eldest sibling master race, plus the best statline of the very similar Lancers available at this rarity. However, Legendary Ephraim +4 is somewhat hard to displace. Magic-wise, it's gotta be Reinhardt for obvious reasons, sorry L'Arachel.

Otherside I already have Cecilia as my green +10 cavalry so that covers both the mage slot and the green slot. If I wanted an axe I'd go Frederick once he gets a refine, since Titania is a bit too niche in usage for my tastes.

Fliers:

Aversa is the only realistic red option I'd go for. I don't really like her, but I do like mages and everyone else is 5* locked. But I haven't even claimed the free copies, and as mentioned I don't have any real grail income, so the idea is pretty fanciful at the moment.

Cordelia/Shigure/Est. Not in a position to make a decision just yet, maybe get some clarity when Cordelia gets a refine. I know Shigure matches her offensively and has better stats, but he's harder to get (though I have six now). Est is already great now with her refine but I don't particularly like her, so she's a tough sell (and is 4*+10 already). I suppose I could theoretically go for Naesala instead, but then again, no.

Cherche. I have her at 4*+10 and she does great, but she was built before her refine was introduced. Now she's clearly the premiere option for this slot.

Armours:

No.

31 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Colorless huh, got any idea who you might go for? Honestly I think most colorless units are niche units besides the ones who are locked behind 5 stars or unless there is a character you like that is a colorless unit.

My candidates would be Felicia, Jeorge or a healer (don't have any healer with enough copies currently though). 

@Humanoid Beautiful Palla, congrats on her +10! 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

My candidates would be Felicia, Jeorge or a healer (don't have any healer with enough copies currently though). 

Ah, I see. Both are good options. Felicia is good at knocking out mages and I am also thinking of doing her as a merge project someday and I know LordFrigid made a good build for Jeorge.

It's been a while since I posted a new +10 myself (SF Nino was my last? I don't remember) but here's a new one.

Screenshot_2019-02-26-05-52-14.png

She's your typical blue/colourless killer. She's very good at it.

I'll update the first post probably tomorrow sometime.

Edited by Raven

Ooooh! Add mine please! I got really lucky this afternoon when I spent 690 orbs to get all 11 copies of this wonderful +10. Feh has blessed me with a Goddess Icon! Summoner support is only C because I just got her, but you bet it would be S soon!

Spoiler

IMG_8941.thumb.PNG.fcb9c0c855836f6f308e946ff6d86ca7.PNG

1 hour ago, Leocanta said:

Ooooh! Add mine please! I got really lucky this afternoon when I spent 690 orbs to get all 11 copies of this wonderful +10. Feh has blessed me with a Goddess Icon! Summoner support is only C because I just got her, but you bet it would be S soon!

Hide contents

IMG_8941.thumb.PNG.fcb9c0c855836f6f308e946ff6d86ca7.PNG

Ohhh congratultions on Morgan XD she's so cute XD

I can finally join the 10 Plus Club with my first ever 10+ Hero :XD:

ETA tagging.  @Nym @Rezzy @Raven @daisy jane

Spoiler

fire_emblem_heroes_plus_ten_marth_by_the

Now I need to know some good skills to build him with...

Edited by TheSilentChloey
Tagging!

6 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Hide contents

Fury, Renewal, a Drive and another Drive for seal.

5 hours ago, Nym said:

Fury, Renewal, a Drive and another Drive for seal.

I don't like fury's recoil damage.  I wouldn't really use it either.  Plus that's meaning summon Hinata and we all know how useless it can be...

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I don't like fury's recoil damage.  I wouldn't really use it either.  Plus that's meaning summon Hinata and we all know how useless it can be...

With Falchion and Renewal, you can restore up to 20 hp (most of the time it's 10 but yeah...) Also while Marth doesn't fight often, the extra stats helps. I could show you mine if I know find a way.

14 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Reveal hidden contents

I see you don't like Fury, which would be my first suggestion, but if you'd like another budget option, Darting Blow, will make him almost gauranteed to double on player phase.  I'd switch out Pivot for Reposition (or Reciprocal Aid, if you want to do a Falchion Healer build).  Sol is over kill with Falchion, especially if you run renewal, so I"d switch that out for Bonfire/Draconic Aura or Aether if you like Arena points.  For a B slot Falchion+Renewal is nice for sustainability.  WoM is a good budget option on anybody.  Marth is fast enough to double most Axes anyway, especially with Darting Blow, but Swordbreaker would give him a better match-up against other sword users.  C slot could be anything.  I find Drives are better than Spurs, and you can get Drive Speed off Tailtiu.  Seal could be anything, Atk/Def is fine, but I think others may score higher in Arena, if that's what you're going for.  Marth also has a refine available for his Falchion, which is basically Drive Spectrum.