Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I finally have a +10 unit. @Rezzy @LordFrigid @Anacybele @Ice Dragon

Reveal hidden contents

5c7ae970c21da_Screenshot_20190302-123422_FireEmblemHeroes.thumb.jpg.fa912f14f410f3d1af43bcd803da6942.jpg

The reason he has Quickened pulse as his sacred seal is because his Ally Support partner is Velouria.

Because of this, he starts turn 1 with a fully charged AoE special. (Though i'm thinking of changing to a different AoE)

I'm planning to build Lissa, Velouria and Marth next. (Velouria in particular i've made a broken build)

Congrats, I think he just visited my castle.  I'm hoping my get a Cav BST skill soon, so I can actually use my cavs in Arena again.

On 27/02/2019 at 8:58 AM, Rezzy said:

I see you don't like Fury, which would be my first suggestion, but if you'd like another budget option, Darting Blow, will make him almost gauranteed to double on player phase.  I'd switch out Pivot for Reposition (or Reciprocal Aid, if you want to do a Falchion Healer build).  Sol is over kill with Falchion, especially if you run renewal, so I"d switch that out for Bonfire/Draconic Aura or Aether if you like Arena points.  For a B slot Falchion+Renewal is nice for sustainability.  WoM is a good budget option on anybody.  Marth is fast enough to double most Axes anyway, especially with Darting Blow, but Swordbreaker would give him a better match-up against other sword users.  C slot could be anything.  I find Drives are better than Spurs, and you can get Drive Speed off Tailtiu.  Seal could be anything, Atk/Def is fine, but I think others may score higher in Arena, if that's what you're going for.  Marth also has a refine available for his Falchion, which is basically Drive Spectrum.

I don't know if anyone noticed but Marth +RES so something like fury may not actually help him.  I was thinking Distant Counter for that A slot, he does have renewal and I'm likely going to give him aether.  I haven't decided on the assist skill or C skill.  He does have his natural Falchion refine so I will have to update him.

5 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I don't know if anyone noticed but Marth +RES so something like fury may not actually help him.  I was thinking Distant Counter for that A slot, he does have renewal and I'm likely going to give him aether.  I haven't decided on the assist skill or C skill.  He does have his natural Falchion refine so I will have to update him.

Distant Counter is pretty rare, so I never assume to recommend it for builds.  Fury is nice regardless of nature, since it's basically the Life Orb from Pokemon.

Unit updates, after removal of flaws.

Caeda, Talys's Heart

Spoiler

Uhh7yzv.jpg

Finally got enough Dragonflowers after the AR season rewards. Weird mixed phase set that I have her using for AR and GC (though in GC she carries Fortify).

Marth, Altean Prince

Spoiler

pEFQQGF.jpg

Basic Drive & Heal bot, with decent offensive punch.

Tana, Winged Princess

Spoiler

VrmsrC8.jpg

Standard Galeforce set.

Eirika, Restoration Lady

Spoiler

0zwfZmo.jpg

Standard EP-focused set.

Sophia, Nabata Prophet

Spoiler

b515MVw.jpg

Hm. I should've taken a picture with Guard/QR seal. Oh well.

~

Fresh submissions. Someday I may get around to getting the full list up.

Katarina, Wayward One

Spoiler

NnpfykO.jpg

Basic -blade/Desperation. I never did get around to putting her personal tome on my refinement list.

Celica, Caring Princess

Spoiler

NVop2yV.jpg

Someday I'll pull a copy of Fury 4 for her. Until then, she's basically stuck at Dragonflower +3.

Azura, Lady of the Lake

Spoiler

tNNzsd0.jpg

I mostly use her for my Galeforce Raiding Party on non-Light weeks (or on Light weeks, if the party is better-suited to the map than any of my other ones, and I really don't care about scoring). Needs more Dragonflowers for 50 Spd...

Morgan, Lass from Afar

Spoiler

7qtdJKq.jpg

Basic Blárblade+. She has Desperation, but usually I just use Wings for GC.

Edited by LordFrigid

Well, uh... I kinda got more +10s. I've not completed one of them yet (Celica just needs a refined Ragnarok...), so she'll have to wait for her proper spotlight here.

And below are those who ARE complete.

R18DKMh.jpg?18v7u8Rm.jpg?11Li3dSc.jpg?1adVlgVG.jpg?1oJ6T9LY.jpg?1btUVuW8.jpg?1

Leif technically isn't complete yet, but since it's just a swap of Steady Blow to Swift Sparrow, it's fine if he's not "complete" here.

So the above combined with Soleil, Elincia, Santa Ephraim, Kliff, Ophelia, Nyofai Fjorm, Julia, Summer Linde, and Eir makes... 16 +10 merge units total. Wow. Okay, I may have problems.

Edited by Xenomata

Okay, just found out that it's recommended that these are to be posted on imgur, so here are my list of +10s.

Robin: High Deliverer

Spoiler

HJxpLj7.png

Marth: Altean Prince

Spoiler

dbu0dNS.png

Marth: Enigmatic Blade

Spoiler

aOPQrTm.png

Tiki: Naga's Voice

Spoiler

VoavH8y.png

Nowi: Eternal Youth

Spoiler

B6o6cdP.png

Cherche: Wyvern Friend

Spoiler

5OXb2FD.png

Reinhardt: Thunder's Fist

Spoiler

vYyLF1V.png

Polished off projects #5 and #6, aptly enough with a pair of fierce rivals. Down to 4000 feathers with most candidates being at most +2 (and most at +0), so the next project will be a while in coming. Cherche is probably the frontrunner, but Oscar is a shout if he gets his refine by the time I'm ready.

ooXscXw.pngncqIY4s.png

Edited by Humanoid

Well, it took me two years and not pulling Legendary Roy for me to focus enough to finish this, but I finally managed to +10 my Roy! Image in spoiler:

Spoiler

LndebMa.jpg

He’s +ATK, and unless I pull a +DEF Roy or we get either Steady Stance or Warding Stance as a Sacred Seal in the future he’s basically complete.

alright, this is my first 5*+10 and it is a real doozy

Spoiler

legion

kLpjlzl.jpg

fun fact I have never played new mystery.

edit: oof, got it working.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

My newest +10!   He's also the first red- they need more red Tellius demotes.  In fact, they need to stop making the Tellius demotes green.  Of the five Tellians available at less than 5* in the summoning pool, three are green (Reyson, Soren, and Titania versus Oscar and Sothe).  The only red Tellian available at less than 4* is this guy, from grails.  And my next +10 with grails will be another blue...  Naesala!

(No, I'm not giving Oliver my precious grails.)

Imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/mOvszey

Screenshot_2019-07-22-20-11-55.png

Edited by Venmi
Changing image

2 hours ago, Venmi said:

My newest +10!   He's also the first red- they need more red Tellius demotes.  In fact, they need to stop making the Tellius demotes green.  Of the five Tellians available at less than 5* in the summoning pool, three are green (Reyson, Soren, and Titania versus Oscar and Sothe).  The only red Tellian available at less than 4* is this guy, from grails.  And my next +10 with grails will be another blue...  Naesala!

(No, I'm not giving Oliver my precious grails.)

Imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/mOvszey

Congratulations, and great timing for him being an AR bonus unit, I've been having fun using him in AR myself.

For grail use myself after BK I'm thinking of getting a few merges with a few different characters, namely Aversa, Walhart, and Cecilia.