Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/14/2019 at 4:44 PM, Zelgius said:

Congratulations, and great timing for him being an AR bonus unit, I've been having fun using him in AR myself.

For grail use myself after BK I'm thinking of getting a few merges with a few different characters, namely Aversa, Walhart, and Cecilia. 

5 minutes ago, Zelgius said:
  Reveal hidden contents

IxNxarS.jpg

This is my own Black Knight. Since he's been a bonus unit I've been experimenting using armoured units in AR.

Sorry for my slow response- been a busy week!

Thank you!  I might take a look at the other grail candidates- that first merge is useful.  Cecilia seems like a good choice...

Congratulations on your +10!  Yours is amazing.  So much precious fodder, but he deserves it!

After more than a year of waiting, I finally got my last Soleil as a free pull on the spring banner. She is amazing for countering armored units and has helped a ton in AR. Could give her distant counter, but I never really use her as a tank, just to player phase murder armors, so fury 3 works for now.

Spoiler

nUiaoo5.jpg

Encouraged @daisy jane to finish her +10 Soleil now and said I would +10 a Cherche if she did, so...

Spoiler

zE0OR0l.jpg

Had summoned an extra brave Celica on the Beyond Darkness banner, so I had wanted to build another Galeforce unit. Just a random B and C skill for now, may give her chill defense at some point in the future, but she doesn't exactly need it.

Okay as @Maaka said he kinda pushed me into +10ing my Soleil. (but he really helped me build her + my little chicken, which i can't remember if i shared). so. 
Here is now the 2 Anchors of my Arena Core Team (the next one is going to be Clair(or Est or Cordelia) once i rehab my feathers).

image0.pngimage0.png

Fae - will get Warding Breath - once i get an Ike. 
Soleil is actually running Slaying Edge +Spd refine (for her normal every day use). She'll have DC too, as i'd like to have another DC melee. (though i do intend to make Soleil my little swiss army knife of death, so she's basically gonna run Firesweep too - and maybe if she ever gets it - her own PRF). just grinding out OG Ike's feathers so she can have aether as well. :)

Thanks Maaka (and everyone else, you know who you are!!) for helping

I've been waiting for this day...Spring Catria was at +8 from her original appearance and then the Legendary that reran her (L!Tiki)

Spoiler

NKax78t.png

180 saved-up orbs got only one of the two needed copies. Bought a $40-pack and got the second needed copy.

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I've gotten another +10 to add to the collection.

2nDY5mC.png

I should probably refine her weapon, but Dew is expensive.

That's pretty blurry. You sure you uploaded the right image?

3 hours ago, Raven said:

That's pretty blurry. You sure you uploaded the right image?

Let me try again when I get the chance.

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

Naesala, Sky’s Shadow

Wow, you must really like him. Didn't think you'd +10 him even after you used him in your Galeforce clears. 

Congrats! 

(who is next for grails?)

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, you must really like him. Didn't think you'd +10 him even after you used him in your Galeforce clears. 

Congrats! 

Your Avatar is evolving into something scary... I have no words

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats! 

Thanks! I don’t have anyone lined up next. I’ll probably just wait until they release someone else I like.

Was feeling disillusioned with the world today, but went back to pull blue and got my final Gwendolyn merge on the alt.

Spoiler

lNBZe49.png

Mass send-home to get the feathers to do it today. With this, my F2P alt has surpassed my whale main in one area - an armored +10. +HP was chosen because of Panic Ploy. Seeing that HP stat crack 60 just feels so good.

Alas, not enough to stay T20. Looks like I'll need a third +10 for that.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

She's been done since before CYL2,but my first +10 is Cherche! She's also a part of my main team

Screenshot_20190331-200553.thumb.png.2a633c18e49807e9fe39281c891e6bbd.png

My second +10 is Soleil,who I have finished just recently (Made me do HM farming for the first time because I just want to finish her as soon as possible haha)

Screenshot_20190331-200559.thumb.png.2505e31189238e9bae70424386961b34.png

Ares could've been my second +10,but alas he's stuck at +9,haven't had luck getting that last merge

Was going to wait a week until I got the final dragonflowers he needs from AR, but decided I would post it now and update it next week. Finally completed Garon. It took 1750 grails, so I'm down to a measly 367, but he was definitely worth it. Hoping to grab a Nailah at some point to give him null c-disrupt and distant counter so I can run his prf if dragon slayers become too common in AR or just to delete firesweep teams.

Spoiler

LXvIX3F.jpg

Not sure who my next grail project is, but I don't have to think about that for quite a while.

Edited by Maaka
New Garon picture with his dragon flowers

Got a few more... you know, it'd be great, if I'm really doing this whole 5* +10 thing, if the majority weren't Red, but whatever.

Hug0QOb.jpg?16WBb8aV.jpg?1PLVXs95.jpg?1

(Corrin also has Null C-Disrupt)

Edited by Xenomata

Near full power Loki:

Spoiler

loki.jpg

I'm about 360 dragonflowers off the +10 flower powerup, so that'll be a while, I'll just repost her when that's done. At least the new game mode will give more flowers.

Edited by Zelgius