Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This first +10 I TECHNICALLY didn't mean to do, but I did keep every copy of her I summoned until she just had enough copies to go for the +10 merge. Since I don't think I'll need her skill fodder anytime soon, I went for it.

The second one I fully meant to do. I hadn't spent a single Grail since they were released, and while I didn't have enough to get +10 immediately, it would only be another week before I could. And now... well, here we are.

Neither one is technically "complete", but that's just because I still don't know what to do with either one...

XHm9XPq.jpg?1gWp9w1P.jpg?1

The path of Conquest is paved in Crimson Fire...

Edited by Xenomata

On 4/21/2019 at 2:25 PM, LordFrigid said:

Faye being on the Tempest banner was a pleasant surprise. I finally managed to get those last four copies.

Hide contents

4OCd4sP.jpg

Congrats! You ever planning on feeding her that nice DD4?

15 hours ago, Xenomata said:

This first +10 I TECHNICALLY didn't mean to do, but I did keep every copy of her I summoned until she just had enough copies to go for the +10 merge. Since I don't think I'll need her skill fodder anytime soon, I went for it.

The second one I fully meant to do. I hadn't spent a single Grail since they were released, and while I didn't have enough to get +10 immediately, it would only be another week before I could. And now... well, here we are.

Neither one is technically "complete", but that's just because I still don't know what to do with either one...

XHm9XPq.jpg?1gWp9w1P.jpg?1

The path of Conquest is paved in Crimson Fire...

Nice +10 B!Celica! Walhart is's a common Grail project so it's cool to see you got him done!

54 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats! You ever planning on feeding her that nice DD4?

Probably not. I could...I have a Caineghis lying around, but Steady Stance 4 has proven quite useful. I’ve had her sit in front of Melee units for a few turns while Eir flew around destroying Aether structures.

I... kinda feel like a sham for doing these two +10s so soon after such a unique +10 as Walhart, but... oh well... I'm gonna spoiler the post just to keep my own posts from taking up 10% of the pages length.

Spoiler

Intsys releases Picnic Flora, a powerful Red Dagger Armor with Beast effectiveness and the potential to be a powerful unit.

+10s regular Flora.

Flora was... she was kind of a side effect of my efforts to get a different +10. Can you guess what banner I've been summoning from?

QsDMWAd.jpg?1GPmI4pk.jpg?1

Lastly, a small update to Walhart. I've not been sure what to make of his A slot skill. Grani's Shield? Situational. Close Def? EP only. Fierce Stance? EP. Death Blow? PP. Sturdy Impact? PP. So what do I... Wolf Berg is a weapon that wants to be alone. And what else wants to be alone...?

Good thing I summoned an extra Santa Ephraim. Also got his Atk/Def 2 seal upgraded, and swapped out QR3 for Chill Def. Think he's now ready for the Path of Conquest.

EDLajJV.jpg?1

I really should compile all my +10s into one post some day... when I'm not +10ing some other unit.

Edited by Xenomata

I've updated my 5* +10 Lilina, now with the Triple Chill Nuke skillset she's finally complete.

Screenshot_20190426-063644_Fire_Emblem_H

If that doesn't work out, I'll go back to Axebreaker, but I have a good feeling about this.

Made my 9th +10 today. Needed a galeforce unit for astra season in AR once the mythic comes around so decided I would finally +10 my first ever 5* pull on the day of release (even before I got Alfonse and Sharena from the story). I could give her the 5th cavalry flower, but it would give her 1 more defense, which could matter at some point when trying to get into wings of mercy range.

Spoiler

bZLkgNT.jpg

And now the moment everyone has been waiting for.  I present the most adorable M!Morgan.  Whose build is not yet complete.

@Rezzy @Nym @Anacybele @daisy jane and whomever else I was talking about Morgan with.  XD

morgan__10_by_thesilentchloey_dd5kras-fu

+Atk because my boy is the best boy XD

ETA: Updated with skills.

Edited by TheSilentChloey
Adding some people.

8 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

And now the moment everyone has been waiting for.  I present the most adorable M!Morgan.  Whose build is not yet complete.

@Rezzy @Nym @Anacybele @daisy jane and whomever else I was talking about Morgan with.  XD

Sorry, I think mine will have a better build in the end, personally. He has +Spd which is the better boon and will also make use of Swift Sparrow and Desperation when I give them to him. I've just been lacking fodder for the latter and only recently did I finally get any. He might still use Dull Ranged sometimes, but Desperation would probably be better on difficult maps. I'll probably add Raudrblade+ to his kit sometime as well if I need him to have even more oomph than Grima's Truth can offer.

I'm just saying how I feel Morgan is best handled in terms of asset/flaw combo and skills. And I definitely think this needs more work.

Edited by Anacybele

Aaaand done with my first grail project! 

@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @mcsilas

tumblr_pqmsp0WoRh1ta965c_540.png

This boy has come a long way. I wasn't sure whether to wait or not, but it seems Intsys doesn't plan on rerunning his map any time soon. Anyway, his build here is just the most basic one. We all know his skills are usually all over the place to suit specific clears. Anyway, I am just really glad to have finally made a +10 Takumi, even if he is a bit too dead to enjoy it. haha;;;

Next up: Either Naesala or Soren. Depends on how fast I can pull three more copies of the latter. 

She’s been +10 for a while, but i wanted to wait until I got spd tactic for her. 

I haven’t inherited it onto her yet but as soon as Ylgr hist her HM cap and flowers she’s passing it on. So for now a pic with the unit builder, but give it a day or three and I’ll have the exact same build in my barracks.

Titania also has a Fury build with res refine, but this build makes her shine more imo.

6E21934B-B8A6-4F70-B779-EE00233F4227.png

Edited by Vicious Sal

37 minutes ago, Nanima said:

This boy has come a long way. I wasn't sure whether to wait or not, but it seems Intsys doesn't plan on rerunning his map any time soon. Anyway, his build here is just the most basic one. We all know his skills are usually all over the place to suit specific clears. Anyway, I am just really glad to have finally made a +10 Takumi, even if he is a bit too dead to enjoy it. haha;;;

Next up: Either Naesala or Soren. Depends on how fast I can pull three more copies of the latter. 

That's great! Congrats, I'm glad you were able to finish him! He looks awesome, those defensive stats and his Atk and Spd are something to fear~~ 

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

Ooh he's GORGEOUS. 
(Also. I would happily give you Sorens. I have 40. 40 Sorens. and 2 of them are 5*. trrading when, IS?)

1 hour ago, Vicious Sal said:

She’s been +10 for a while, but i wanted to wait until I got spd tactic for her. 

I haven’t inherited it onto her yet but as soon as Ylgr hist her HM cap and flowers she’s passing it on. So for now a pic with the unit builder, but give it a day or three and I’ll have the exact same build in my barracks.

Titania also has a Fury build with res refine, but this build makes her shine more imo.

6E21934B-B8A6-4F70-B779-EE00233F4227.png

she is awesome too 
(everytime i see titania, i wanna build one up. i have (three) of her best ivs sitting in my barracks but i have no idea how to proceed (and I don't have DC so there's that too). but she's amazing. grats, Sal. 

12 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Congrats on finishing best boy, he looks great!

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Sorry, I think mine will have a better build in the end, personally. He has +Spd which is the better boon and will also make use of Swift Sparrow and Desperation when I give them to him. I've just been lacking fodder for the latter and only recently did I finally get any. He might still use Dull Ranged sometimes, but Desperation would probably be better on difficult maps. I'll probably add Raudrblade+ to his kit sometime as well if I need him to have even more oomph than Grima's Truth can offer.

I'm just saying how I feel Morgan is best handled in terms of asset/flaw combo and skills. And I definitely think this needs more work.

I recall you posting a build once and someone replied saying their's was better and you found that rude, so why do the same thing to someone else? 

She already said the build still needs work, no need for you to tear it apart and say your's is better when you didn't appreciate someone doing the same to you.

24 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I recall you posting a build once and someone replied saying their's was better and you found that rude, so why do the same thing to someone else? 

She already said the build still needs work, no need for you to tear it apart and say your's is better when you didn't appreciate someone doing the same to you.

I didn't know constructive criticism was "rude and tearing things apart." :/

And the difference between this case and that post you pointed out is that Chloey literally said/believes her male Morgan is the best one ever, even though she said the build is not complete. She was kinda sorta asking for someone to respond to her and say there are better male Morgan IVs and builds. I never said my Silas was the best Silas. Another thing, I was more thorough in my post, whereas the person that responded to me only said "he still gets doubled, my Myrrh does it better" and that was it, with no real explanation or suggestions for how I could make Silas even better. I suggested to Chloey other IVs and skills. Aka criticism. So basically, one case offered actual critique and the other didn't.

On top of that, that post was in a different thread and I was only showing that I gave Silas a new skill, said nothing about the build.

I can see how you saw the two situations as similar. They are a bit similar. I also admit that I didn't remember that case with Silas at all until you pointed it out. But there are still notable enough differences.

Edited by Anacybele

13 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Chloe, I think he's awesome. 
(I generally tend to build my main units  to be swiss army knives (i think most of us do). let me know how you like him at +atk. I know others prefer speed. but I think it's fun to have builds that don't just have the same generic "and blade tome, and stuff." I like Grima's truth on him because it is like Vero's staff. i hope you have SO much fun with him.

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I didn't know constructive criticism was "rude and tearing things apart." :/

And the difference between this case and that post you pointed out is that Chloey literally said/believes her male Morgan is the best one ever, even though she said the build is not complete. She was kinda sorta asking for someone to respond to her and say there are better male Morgan IVs and builds. I never said my Silas was the best Silas. Another thing, I was more thorough in my post, whereas the person that responded to me only said "he still gets doubled, my Myrrh does it better" and that was it, with no real explanation or suggestions for how I could make Silas even better. I suggested to Chloey other IVs and skills. Aka criticism. So basically, one case offered actual critique and the other didn't.

On top of that, that post was in a different thread and I was only showing that I gave Silas a new skill, said nothing about the build.

I can see how you saw the two situations as similar. They are a bit similar. I also admit that I didn't remember that case with Silas at all until you pointed it out. But there are still notable enough differences.

In your own words, replying to someone just posting their build and saying "mine is better" is "rude", so why do it to someone else. And who cares if she believes hers is the best ever? What is that to you? She can if she wants to, it's her unit. That doesn't mean "she's asking for someone to respond and say others are better".

Doesn't matter which thread it is, you still did the same thing to her that someone did to you, said your build was better when she just wanted to showcase hers.

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

In your own words, replying to someone just posting their build and saying "mine is better" is "rude", so why do it to someone else. And who cares if she believes hers is the best ever? What is that to you? She can if she wants to, it's her unit. That doesn't mean "she's asking for someone to respond and say others are better".

Doesn't matter which thread it is, you still did the same thing to her that someone did to you, said your build was better when she just wanted to showcase hers.

Did you even read my post? I said why it matters. She didn't purposely ask for someone to critique her build or anything, but her words easily provoke the kind of response I made. I said nothing to warrant anyone telling me this unit or that unit does something better than my Silas.

It does matter which thread, because differing topics and circumstances. I did not do the same thing that someone else did to me. And even if I did, I still did it in a less rude and more constructive manner.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Did you even read my post? I said why it matters. She didn't purposely ask for someone to critique her build or anything, but her words easily provoke the kind of response I made.

It does matter which thread, because differing topics and circumstances. I did not do the same thing that someone else did to me. And even if I did, I still did it in a less rude and more constructive manner.

Yes I read it, and I'm still saying you did the same thing to someone else that you found rude. Maybe your words "provoked" the response you got then. That doesn't make you any less rude than the other person.

No it doesn't matter. This is a thread to showcase your +10 units, and she didn't ask for a critique~ Even if she did, you still did the exact same thing saying "mine is better", whether it's "more constructive" in your mind or not.

Just now, Landmaster said:

Yes I read it, and I'm still saying you did the same thing to someone else that you found rude. Maybe your words "provoked" the response you got then. That doesn't make you any less rude than the other person.

And I'm still saying you're wrong. My words did not provoke anything. Chloey's did. I was not rude to Chloey. I offered her my constructive opinion, nothing more. I said nothing more than "I think +Spd builds such as mine are better than +Atk" just worded slightly different and with a bit more elaboration. There is nothing rude about that.

It's more rude to say "he still gets doubled, my Myrrh does it better" and nothing else with no provocation or actual critique. Also, if I'm being rude because he was being rude, why didn't you call him out? Why didn't anyone else call him out? You can't say I was rude because someone else was rude to me and then act like what that person did was fine.

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

No it doesn't matter. This is a thread to showcase your +10 units, and she didn't ask for a critique~ Even if she did, you still did the exact same thing saying "mine is better", whether it's "more constructive" in your mind or not.

And you're still ignoring what I say. IT DOES MATTER. Like I said, different topics and circumstances. And like I said, I KNOW she didn't actually ask for critique, her words were provocative of it. And I gave her critique in a constructive manner.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

And I'm still saying you're wrong. My words did not provoke anything. Chloey's did. I was not rude to Chloey. I offered her my constructive opinion, nothing more. I said nothing more than "I think +Spd builds such as mine are better than +Atk" just worded slightly different and with a bit more elaboration. There is nothing rude about that.

It's more rude to say "he still gets doubled, my Myrrh does it better" and nothing else with no provocation or actual critique. Also, if I'm being rude because he was being rude, why didn't you call him out? Why didn't anyone else call him out? You can't say I was rude because someone else was rude to me and then act like what that person did was fine.

And you're still ignoring what I say. IT DOES MATTER. Like I said, different topics and circumstances. And like I said, I KNOW she didn't actually ask for critique, her words were provocative of it. And I gave her critique in a constructive manner.

You can say I'm wrong, it doesn't change the circumstances. You can't say your words didn't provoke anything and her's did. If you got a response, your words provoked them. 

They said "mine is better" and you said it was rude. You said "mine is better" and you think that's somehow not rude just because you added criticism~ That's not how it works~ You did say more than "this IV is better than that one" you specifically said "Mine is better", which is what you got mad at the other person for~ If you think you aren't being rude, then neither was the other person.

I didn't call him out because I didn't think he was rude, nor did I see that conversation until after the fact, there was no reason to say anything about it. The reason I'm saying this to you now is simply because you found that person to be rude for saying "mine is better" and then you did the exact same thing. If you hadn't, I wouldn't have said nothing now.

I'm not ignoring you, I'm saying it doesn't matter. You saying it does won't make me say it matters, because it doesn't. And once more, you can't say her words were provocative of a critique and yours wasn't~ If the same happened to you, then clearly it was to that person~