Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Oh, he looks fantastic! Congratulations! Good to see you were able to finish him!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

@mampfoidhow many merges for Broy did you have before the banner?

i actually run out atm sitting at +5(from +1 lol)

I went from +5 to +10.

I got some early Roys with a longer drought afterwards. The last days were a strange experience. Was long out of orbs, but got a lot of 5* from the few daily orbs and tickets. Game could have spared me from the likes of Luke, Siegbert and Saber though.

@mampfoid Congrats on your first +10 five star exclusive unit. I know you have been waiting a long time for B!Roy to show up again on a banner. You even got him up to max power with flowers and summoner support.

Don't know if I will ever +10 a five star exclusive unit.

@mampfoid

Congrats, he's looking great! I picked up one from the free tickets myself...I'm debating pulling for the last one. idk though, I think the CYL2 banner might have consumed all my luck; I got more Celicas than I should have just from pulling all the red orbs on sessions I started with a ticket.

Edited by LordFrigid

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

@mampfoid Congrats on your first +10 five star exclusive unit. [...]

Don't know if I will ever +10 a five star exclusive unit.

Thanks! 

Who would be your choice?

25 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

@mampfoid

Congrats, he's looking great! I picked up one from the free tickets myself...I'm debating pulling for the last one. idk though, I think the CYL2 banner might have consumed all my luck; I got more Celicas than I should have just from pulling all the red orbs on sessions I started with a ticket.

Thanks! Yes, he does. :-)

The last merge only gives DEF and RES, so it's more an urge of completism ... and I gave in admittedly. 

Glad you got something good out these banners yourself. Were you going for fodder or merges?

The first post is now up to date. I'll be updating my flying Nino, complete with dragonflowers.

Screenshot_20190504-173506.png

Edited by Raven

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks! 

Who would be your choice?

I used to want to +10 Tome Celica and currently have her at +3 but I had awful luck trying to pull her on the last few banners she has been on. Not to mention IS doesn't feel like demoting her and actually made it harder to get her so I have kind of been feeling discouraged to pursue any further. But there is actually another character (Awakening's Anna) that I feel like merging to +10 and if I am right in my assumption she will come out on the next farfetched heroes banner. Even got 1450 orbs saved up and will likely have more when that banner comes out.

12 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I used to want to +10 Tome Celica and currently have her at +3 but I had awful luck trying to pull her on the last few banners she has been on. Not to mention IS doesn't feel like demoting her and actually made it harder to get her so I have kind of been feeling discouraged to pursue any further. But there is actually another character (Awakening's Anna) that I feel like merging to +10 and if I am right in my assumption she will come out on the next farfetched heroes banner. Even got 1450 orbs saved up and will likely have more when that banner comes out.

Yeah, the removal of some of our favorite units from the pool was a shock ... that's why I had to grab this great chance from the cyl 5% banner. Hope you'll get a good chance to collect some Celica merges and also that Anna gets to be great unit!

11 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

@mampfoid He looks great! If it weren't Lugh and Veronica depleting my orb stash, I would have pulled for him too especially with rates like Hero Fest. 

Thanks! Yeah these rates plus a big chunk of luck helped. 

THIS FINALLY HAPPENED AND IT COULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED AT A BETTER TIME. :D

lMWwCHm.png

The birthday boy gets to be +10 on his special day!! And on my own on top of that. :D I have to admit, one reason I love this kid is that we share the same birthday. XD He doesn't have Desperation and Raudrblade+ in his kit yet, but at some point he probably will so he has more options for tough maps. He's going to be my main go-to for red mage, especially speedy one since those aren't too common. That's one of the reasons I love that my first male Morgan was +Spd, the other being that I always make Frederick his father and I headcanon Freddy to be pretty fast without his armor (and +Spd Summer Freddy kinda confirms it! lol). Morgan would get his speed from where you'd probably least expect it. XD I don't care if +Spd is the common asset for this kid, I just want him to be the best he can be because he's awesome.

Oh btw, he wears the Knight Headpiece and you can probably guess why. lol Daddy Freddy!

But now I just need to finish his mama and my favorite Awakening family will be done! And then after that I have to keep working on those dragonflowers. I gifted Morgan here some more after +10ing him too. :3 But now I'm near fresh out of red ones and will have to grind up more sometime. A lot more, because annoyingly, both male Morgan and female Robin need red ones. DX Like mother like son, I guess. xP

And it's still going to take time for female Robin to get to +10 since she requires grails. She's +8 right now though, so hopefully that isn't super far off!

Edited by Anacybele

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Good luck getting merges for her, hopefully she'll have some banners like this CYL1 one with 5% rate. How many are you still missing? 

I'm at +3 right now... But I haven't started pulling on this golden week one yet.

18 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Bless this 5% CYL1 banner: 

ybjFF1Y.png

Thanks for showing me this thread existed.

You've likely seen it already in my Abyssal Alm clear, but regardless, I see your good boy and raise you his old man:

5420e05f77.png

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Triple congrats again! Good luck with your next projects. :-) 

6 hours ago, Baldrick said:

@mampfoid Congratulations. I respect anyone with the discipline to save enough to +10 an exclusive unit.

Thanks! To be honest, I didn't save up thousands of orbs like others do for their favorite (I don't think I ever saved more than 450). I was just very lucky getting the missing 5 merges fast enough. :-) 

5 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

Thanks for showing me this thread existed.

You're welcome! 

Roys father is looking awesome, congrats! Wish I had a spare LEirika for Roy. 

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Triple congrats again! Good luck with your next projects. :-) 

Thanks! I hope I don't keep having worse luck with Silas than I have with Morgan though. I've only pulled four Silases since he debuted!

21 hours ago, Anacybele said:

lMWwCHm.png

The birthday boy gets to be +10 on his special day!! And on my own on top of that. :D I have to admit, one reason I love this kid is that we share the same birthday. XD He doesn't have Desperation and Raudrblade+ in his kit yet, but at some point he probably will so he has more options for tough maps. He's going to be my main go-to for red mage, especially speedy one since those aren't too common. That's one of the reasons I love that my first male Morgan was +Spd, the other being that I always make Frederick his father and I headcanon Freddy to be pretty fast without his armor (and +Spd Summer Freddy kinda confirms it! lol). Morgan would get his speed from where you'd probably least expect it. XD I don't care if +Spd is the common asset for this kid, I just want him to be the best he can be because he's awesome.

Oh btw, he wears the Knight Headpiece and you can probably guess why. lol Daddy Freddy!

But now I just need to finish his mama and my favorite Awakening family will be done! And then after that I have to keep working on those dragonflowers. I gifted Morgan here some more after +10ing him too. :3 But now I'm near fresh out of red ones and will have to grind up more sometime. A lot more, because annoyingly, both male Morgan and female Robin need red ones. DX Like mother like son, I guess. xP

And it's still going to take time for female Robin to get to +10 since she requires grails. She's +8 right now though, so hopefully that isn't super far off!

Nice Morgan, I hope I can get mine soon.

Time for another +10  I had thought that Roy and Alm gave a BST bonus for Blessed units for Arena, but I guess I was wrong, so Aversa will be getting Red BST skill.  Only really getting pair-up as a blessing bonus really makes them only useful in Allegiance Battles, but c'est la vie.

@Nym@Anacybele@Vaximillian@DarkLordIvy@XRay@Raven@Captain Karnage@TheTuckingFypo@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Tybrosion@Johann@SatsumaFSoysoy@Garlyle@DefaultBeep@Shoblongoo@mcsilas@Mackc2@Momentai~@Rex Glacies@Tree@Ginko@Tolvir@Anime27Arts@Poimagic @TheSilentChloey and anyone else I might have forgotten.

mun5sbH.png

I'll probably give her Aether for more points.  The HP seal doesn't help much, but the debuffing is really nice.

10 minutes ago, Usana said:

@Anacybele Grats on the Morgan! And boy he and Robin are going to eat up a lot of dragon flowers. Good luck with grinding all those!

Yep, they will. :P And thanks!

Aversa is someone I don't see or hear of too often in this game. Nice job, Rezzy!