Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

It bears repeating: Why the goddamn did it take me over 40 summoning sessions to get one copy of the power-toting old fart while it only took one free summon and 5 orbs to get two copies of the beautiful dark dragon lady?
...oh also there's this bottomless void here.

tx9xFQ4l.jpg?16DiqJXbl.jpg?1aRQuiibl.jpg?1

I couldn't tell you how I got 9 copies of Duma and Idunn before now, but the story of how I got the last 2 copies of each was summed up with that bolded quote.

As for Ilyana... I dunno, I just think she's neat.

Hm... couldn't think of a lot to say about this one...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now I just finished Brave Marth with his latest rerun. I'm debating giving him Vital Astra since that would add damage reduction at the cost of just a couple points of damage and he tends to be paired with Ashera and thus doesn't need his own self imposed buffs. Maybe speed smoke with an Infantry Pulse ally could be another option.

FEzzkmr.png

And I finished Winter Lysithea. Weapons with both the special acceleration and double attacks tend to be crazy for offense.

HE0INWi.png

I decided to merge my main Ike onto the Forma Ike I got not too long ago. Now he has every unity skill so far. Soon he'll likely have def/res unity as well. Combining that with duo Chrom's Grand Strategy and plenty of debuffs will make a unit that just can't die. lol

SXWqrcU.png

I tend to use Legendary Byleth as a partner for Xane since that crazy speed along with drive NFU can make him pretty crazy.

sWt8qAY.png

I wonder if Ophelia will ever get a refine?

uPPI0fN.png

Legendary and OG Sigurd are now done along with various other units.

hZxLWYD.png

Tl9jOXa.png

UMKrwJ0.png

leTSFFz.png

Resplendent Lucina is the one and only resplendent design that just looks so off...

Vluc6eN.png

7WhbjfA.png

9hbdmgB.png

3v99UXL.png

HzZv8Io.png

FoRni1T.png

Edit:

Wow... nearly 4 months later and nobody else has gotten any new +10s? Surprising! lol

Here is the latest additions to me batch. Summer Edgard being the first. I think OG Edelgard is the only one I haven't gotten done yet (at +9).

vk30ZAq.png

GX1ahce.png

aO7K4FO.png

Yrgwkq0.png

N7lK1VE.png

Wl8ZV9B.png

ZP4vnzZ.png

hekqNr2.png

9U9tzQG.png

V81WlIC.png

nkHS5Ae.png

avfnO9d.png

YCPLikh.png

zgtuKUF.png

Edited by Namero

• 5 months later...
On 5/31/2022 at 11:02 AM, Namero said:

And now I just finished Brave Marth with his latest rerun. I'm debating giving him Vital Astra since that would add damage reduction at the cost of just a couple points of damage and he tends to be paired with Ashera and thus doesn't need his own self imposed buffs. Maybe speed smoke with an Infantry Pulse ally could be another option.

FEzzkmr.png

And I finished Winter Lysithea. Weapons with both the special acceleration and double attacks tend to be crazy for offense.

HE0INWi.png

I decided to merge my main Ike onto the Forma Ike I got not too long ago. Now he has every unity skill so far. Soon he'll likely have def/res unity as well. Combining that with duo Chrom's Grand Strategy and plenty of debuffs will make a unit that just can't die. lol

SXWqrcU.png

I tend to use Legendary Byleth as a partner for Xane since that crazy speed along with drive NFU can make him pretty crazy.

sWt8qAY.png

I wonder if Ophelia will ever get a refine?

uPPI0fN.png

Legendary and OG Sigurd are now done along with various other units.

hZxLWYD.png

Tl9jOXa.png

UMKrwJ0.png

leTSFFz.png

Resplendent Lucina is the one and only resplendent design that just looks so off...

Vluc6eN.png

7WhbjfA.png

9hbdmgB.png

3v99UXL.png

HzZv8Io.png

FoRni1T.png

Edit:

Wow... nearly 4 months later and nobody else has gotten any new +10s? Surprising! lol

Here is the latest additions to me batch. Summer Edgard being the first. I think OG Edelgard is the only one I haven't gotten done yet (at +9).

vk30ZAq.png

GX1ahce.png

aO7K4FO.png

Yrgwkq0.png

N7lK1VE.png

Wl8ZV9B.png

ZP4vnzZ.png

hekqNr2.png

9U9tzQG.png

V81WlIC.png

nkHS5Ae.png

avfnO9d.png

YCPLikh.png

zgtuKUF.png

More like no one's posted them.  I've gotten a few +10s but haven't posted for various reasons.

I've had a few +10s on the backburner, but I wanted to wait until they were all fully built before actually posting them. One in particular took me 5 months to get all the Divine Codes I needed to give her the skills that I wanted to give her.

fa9mk9Ml.jpg?2ufmjHpQl.jpg?1Qpzwugdl.jpg?1P7CHusRl.jpg?2fCkvCc3l.jpg?2

• Eldigan had been sitting in a sort of limbo for a good while, half because for a long time I just couldn't summon merge copies of him, and even after that  because I kept forgetting to actually give him a skillset. Yes it's basically just Ares... but Ares isn't an actual demon from hell, now is he?
  • Panne I always wanted to give attention to but couldn't justify because... well, she used to suck. But her refine was on the horizon and I got her merged up in anticipation. While the refine didn't disappoint, what did was the frankly bad skillset she used to have. I decided to feed her the Pirate Naesala book from the Divine Codes shop, and that took SO FREAKING LONG. But now she's better off for it.
  • Deirdre I only +10ed because I happened to get her summoned enough times that I would only need the one copy given with the purchase of her Resplendent outfit. I... honestly don't know how I'd go about using her otherwise. Even her daughter's base form has some merit as an EP dragon counter...
  • Naga was +10ed because I like Halloween, and that's really all the justification I need to give.
  • Scion Nanna is one of the fastest Staff units, and as a Staff Flier she has some strong offensive presence that's only weakened by the fact she doesn't have access to damaging specials. I felt that investing in her would pay off, and honestly... it did.

@TheSilentChloey You might wanna edit your post there. Namero's comment was already very long, and you basically repeated the entire thing for the sake of responding to one line.

Edited by Xenomata

• 1 month later...

And a new batch of new and old has been done. Embla being the most notable. I think this is only the second time (after Ashera) that I completed a mythic (that is not on a "New Heroes" Banner) right on their debut; I got 11 of her and only 3 of Veronica and 1 of Nanna. It's not  very often that the new unit I really want stalks me! lol

hehRQgf_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f/

And I finally finished Ascended Fjorm thanks to Rearmed Robin being able to replicate all the copies of Hardy fighter I'd ever need; might have never finished Fjorm otherwise! lol

BGmhmx4_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

And I finished Howlloween Duma as well. I remember thinking Brave Tiki with her charged special stopper would be much better is she were an amored unit, and Duma was basically just that.

C0H7WfW_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

And when the new arcane axe came out, I shockingly realized I had not built up a speedy axe user thus far. So I gave it along with other speed based skills to Female Shez.

NJRoQt1_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

And finished up a few other old units along the way.

wgXhxy5_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

sQbRAc3_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

fygSVd2_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

3ml4YRZ_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

UMFhloY_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

FptypTW_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

qVTvA8M_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been a long time since I checked in here, and I'm happy to report that the number of 5-Star Level 40 +10 units I have has grown significantly. I don't have any pics because skills are always changing as new ones are introduced, but my completed, fully merged units are:

1. Raven: Peerless Fighter
2. Jeorge: Perfect Shot
3. Reinhardt: Thunder's Fist
4. Caeda: Talys's Heart
5. Rebecca: Wildflower
6. Klein: Silver Nobleman
7. Roy: Young Lion
8. Ike: Brave Mercenary
9. Black Knight: Sinister General
10. Fae: Divine Dragon
11. Nino: Pious Mage
12. Joshua: Tempest King
13. Marth: Altean Prince
14. Florina: Lovely Flier
15. Lyn: Wind's Embrace
16. Lyn: Lady of the Wind
17. Cecilia: Etrurian General
18. Canas: Wisdom Seeker
19. Robin: Fell Reincarnation
20. Bartre: Fearless Warrior
21. Eliwood: Knight of Lycia
22. Est: Junior Whitewing
23. Naesala: Sky's Shadow
24. Seliph: Heir of Light
25. Priscilla: Delicate Princess
26. Nanna: Nordion Princess
27. Lyn: Brave Lady
28. Fiora: Defrosted Ilian
29. Reyson: White Prince
30. Tailtiu: Thunder Noble
31. Roderick: Steady Squire
32. Astram: Midia's Hero
33. Cormag: Aloof Lanceman
34. Brunnya: Devoted General
35. Chrom: Exalted Prince
36. Lilina: Delightful Noble
37. Merric: Wind Mage
38. Thea: Stormy Flier
39. Heath: Wandering Knight
40. Minerva: Princess-Knight
41. Sophia: Nabata Prophet
42. Norne: The Volunteer
43. L'Arachel: Princess of Light
44. Roshea: Coyote's Faithful
45. Walhart: The Conqueror
46. Kent: Crimson Shield
47. Palla: Eldest Whitewing
48. Caineghis: Gallia's Lion King
49. Boey: Skillful Survivor

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

• 4 months later...

Wow... Not a single new post since March? Looks like no one +10ed any hero since then?

Well, I usually don't share my posts here since +10ing a grail unit is not a big deal. But this time I have something different to share.

d7tcGlS.jpg

I got Fomortiis to +5 after both his debut banner and the AHR banner, so I needed 5 copies in the Guinivere Banner. Took me around 400-500 orbs to these remaining copies. The spark was bad, with only a Fomortiis on the 36th summon and then I sparked him. But after that I got quite lucky with 5* heroes, getting the 3 remaining copies, 2 Guniveres, 1 Askr and 1 Alear in a circle without colorless. Got some 4* specials too, but they don't matter.

So I never expected Fomortiis to be my 2nd 5* Excluside unit to be +10 (first one being Bride Catria & Thea).

Seven months since I last started checking max merged units and realized I had quite a backlog. lol

The most recently completed unit being Summer Fjorm.

cWR95xN.png

The second most recent being Heidr being a mythic who debuted on a new heroes banner. I always finish those right away since I know dang well that the odds of getting a new unit off a normal banner is way better than the odds of getting them on a legendary banner.

lo3JXZe.png

Did the same for the one before that.

RlAByN1.png

My most recently completed duo unit wound up being young Mark.

3sgVzBo.png

And various other new and old units I completed.

NmI2NN0.png

dqT6sf8.png

pdLkn4K.png

vu7ekCM.png

2RUlIsb.png

H02viF0.png

MGaAZjY.png

0rZMeHH.png

vThzMui.png

GwdY5po.png

ZjAXYRT.png

sCGmSlf.png

ScIWs4j.png

UtlLFCB.png

rtdhaQi.png

9KoyA5p.png

o1Y21Ea.png

sZf2VlZ.png

SvQrwDf.png

cqM5rLr.png

9aNpw2F.png

NfNXrKQ.png

lKs52ZZ.png

IG1gq88.png

4MolaV0.png

6hHoSot.png

4jlmzzi.png

4UPXjqf.png

66lJ7ZC.png

33 Units done in seven months. That means I must be finishing an average of 4 or 5 units per month. Only half the rate that new heroes are added, meaning I'm falling ever further behind on completing the entire cast! lol

• 1 month later...

Well I've quit the game. Much of its appeal has died to me, and I've mostly stayed aboard for the sake of building units I like and have come to like. But I'm not able to accept blatant Fodlan-pandering, and Claude in the Wind Tribe banner was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I did however figure that I could make one last little post in this thread I once frequented regularly. All of the units I've been able to 5* +10 over the 7-or-so years I've played, since the game launched. Gonna be honest, did bring a tear to me eye remembering some of the fights they pulled through, especially since some of them had no business making it through them. But anyway...

Red

Spoiler

8umrzNhl.jpgi3qJr5Wl.jpgZp5pvUFl.jpggnG9Fmyl.jpgyAIDS49l.jpg61sg8Ihl.jpgOw2OIuPl.jpgHS97GkKl.jpgZj8YtXdl.jpgrenvsdEl.jpgGbHF5wjl.jpg9CJM5ILl.jpgMq96ff2l.jpgLNqA4xel.jpgZ4fG32Hl.jpguVnFZfpl.jpg72kTBuwl.jpgWkj2VhWl.jpghCRR53ol.jpg2h1vtOBl.jpg7jGX2lFl.jpg9Cq0Kpgl.jpgs5NikM0l.jpg8G1oZwcl.jpgKl2gQenl.jpg8Gzxvegl.jpggOrx2WLl.jpgXyF3epJl.jpgaNXqeWNl.jpgJ8k8yM2l.jpgk67SUOyl.jpgsgXOzjal.jpgcehGNXEl.jpgkAZR0xUl.jpg3mddY0Fl.jpg

Blue

Spoiler

W7vL9KHl.jpgZeeqN6yl.jpgtyVEQPil.jpg4UD6HDBl.jpgRbQbe9cl.jpgxTj8nqXl.jpgCBe87ewl.jpgK5XH8Jrl.jpg5EQkoV5l.jpgseksCPXl.jpgG3V8sp3l.jpgp2VeErql.jpgTzoE6m9l.jpglK3rgdQl.jpguLFsa4bl.jpg9FjrlYal.jpgZRAmRopl.jpgHyzT7kal.jpgRhEZ1e5l.jpggrjDeW7l.jpgHfu8MO2l.jpgJS8IsCjl.jpgeQ007Y7l.jpgtXTLBTol.jpgKFf8yovl.jpg9AAQfGol.jpgrr96EoEl.jpgdF88yrol.jpgr2j9u2Hl.jpgSUrwryFl.jpgdpX5DX8l.jpg6dMscrpl.jpgHqo75cWl.jpg

Green

Spoiler

sIbb1CYl.jpgBmqeWfol.jpg9TEZFO3l.jpgGr2GmGll.jpgmlOQnG9l.jpg8uNKkZzl.jpgtMnGUgml.jpgGRl8DJol.jpgmZwDBOSl.jpgWPQHl3Rl.jpg0L5RwkPl.jpg96KlxfQl.jpgAdIOfIfl.jpg3vhetxFl.jpgZNPi2dJl.jpg28rASTLl.jpguLaeefPl.jpgJ7D4LKnl.jpgzqYM5Egl.jpgh0Sl4Zll.jpg7UR44Hxl.jpgnFcGNkTl.jpg

Colorless

Spoiler

oRNdr4Wl.jpgZVrNBmYl.jpghpbuRpNl.jpgm06APr7l.jpglpRoj10l.jpgQ0tY7K0l.jpgRWL7Q4Kl.jpgSILSt0Rl.jpgw6H8TJsl.jpglhuYDtzl.jpgi5CtyGll.jpg5tEMuDZl.jpgIw0cvSAl.jpgPlcVEIvl.jpgKvKZyCil.jpghpJpfOBl.jpgdyoHhi5l.jpgmAfHPWDl.jpgeMJQ1L5l.jpgLwYtX87l.jpgpsCrijal.jpgwwSNRbjl.jpgdFAREsdl.jpgFDGqwUfl.jpgmvovcdXl.jpg

And a small few honorable mentions, because they didn't make it to +10 but I used them enough that they're +10 in spirit.

Spoiler

4uetZHkl.jpg8tPYdcWl.jpgbcaL3OMl.jpg

And lastly, the ones I'm most proud of. True MVPs of my barracks...
pCFztqhl.jpgp9atdF0l.jpg4EIK4iql.jpgzuVRTtAl.jpgrUBo3uNl.jpgYN3jLLol.jpgT5fL3uJl.jpgnMkZKHGl.jpgkSEvOTel.jpg4ygRRAXl.jpgZfXigfrl.jpgsFrtnDul.jpgPyGVnHTl.jpg

128 5* +10 units in the end, with 3 honorable mentions... What the little army I have.

• 4 weeks later...

It probably doesn't need saying at this point, but I have no intention of updating the original post after all this time. But it's nice to see people still use the topic to show off their units.

I don't think I have anything new worth showing off; most of my resources go into making my old favourites stronger, or putting a few merges into my (many) 5* exclusive favourites and never managing to +10 any of them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally got Legendary Julia to +10 using the spark from the recent Remix banner. Behold her glory!

jL4WjGu.png?3      zQeC7Z3.png?3

EDIT: The new Weekly Revival 81 was extremely generous and allowed me to get Fallen!F!Morgan to +10 status as well. Unfortunately her brother is still languishing at +7, and it's probably going to be quite a while until he shows up on a banner again.

GjSEhSV.png?2

Edited by KMT4ever