Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

4 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I have a +9 Reinhardt as well.  I'm waiting for another copy of him to arrive.  Can't wait for him to be complete!

I'm currently sitting on 258k feathers, and I have the urge to 5*+10 F-Corrin.  I have 10 copies of her, so I'm just short one.  Unfortunately, the one with the best nature is neutral!  All of the others are -Atk or -Spd.  Ew.  Guess I'll have to wait for a good one. :lol:  Now I wish I hadn't foddered off so many of her without checking the natures...

Wow, okay, BIG update to my post from a few hours ago.  I did a lot of pulls tonight and went through with my +10 Female Corrin project and pulled my final Reinhardt!  I'm a happy chicky.  I just made a post in the pull thread with more details about the stuff I got tonight. 

I'll be giving Corrin Bonfire soon, but she doesn't have enough SP at the moment.  She inherited Aether at the same time as Steady Breath (ate the 4* BK first), and I might need the extra points in the Arena at some point, so I'm happy to have it.  The healing is also nice for the Tempest Trials & she's doing pretty well on auto-battle!

@LordFrigid's thread in the FEH Analysis sub-forum was very helpful! :):)

4 hours ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

I wish you luck on your eleventh Corrin.

Yay, thank you!  :D:  My 11th Corrin was +Atk/-Res!  

---

I now have two new pictures to share!

gOvJGm7l.png

p6Cxg7Vl.png

Needless to say, I pretty much have no feathers now, eheh.  I think I might do Adult Tiki, Olivia, or Fae for my next +10 project.  That won't be for a while, though.

Edited by Infinite Dreams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Fei Mao said:

Just got my Felicia to +10 \o/ I'm excited that I have finally maxed her out.

(Mochi, Drag Back, Iceberg, ATK/RES Bond, Guard, DEF Ploy, and Distant Defense Seal)

Finally got er eh?

Nice.

I remember seeing her so many times with so many different skills. lol

Finally, my first +10 unit is finished. 
If I just had more luck on the Christmas banner she would be perfekt... what a shame. That's why her B slot and Seal are still not perfect, I had to do it for the points.

Spoiler

tD1n9RW.jpg?1

3 hours ago, Stroud said:

Finally, my first +10 unit is finished. 
If I just had more luck on the Christmas banner she would be perfekt... what a shame. That's why her B slot and Seal are still not perfect, I had to do it for the points.

Hide contents

tD1n9RW.jpg?1

That looks downright scary. If I had such a unit, I think I'd put Vantage in her B-slot. Never mind about the slight loss to arena scoring. Then again, Renewal will help towards keeping her in QR3 threshold. I love that seal.

First post has been updated.

^Nice, +10 Vanguard Ike already.

9 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

Finally got er eh?

Nice.

I remember seeing her so many times with so many different skills. lol

Thanks! Had to spend a bit of orbs for the remaining two but it was worth it. Yeah some GHBs made me give her different skills to complete, and the list of skills on her is going to get larger and larger lol

10 hours ago, Frenzify said:

Sad times for my Beruka.

I wouldn't even have noticed if you didn't mention it. I think 2 Berukas being posted in a row threw me off there. Added.

9 hours ago, Ae†her said:

Link to my +10 Nino is here.

Hide contents

Just kidding it's here.

Hide contents

yMUVOoT.png

Good choice

On ‎02‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 8:03 PM, Raven said:

That looks downright scary. If I had such a unit, I think I'd put Vantage in her B-slot. Never mind about the slight loss to arena scoring. Then again, Renewal will help towards keeping her in QR3 threshold. I love that seal.

Thanks :D Yeah, I build her because I saw how she can block Mages and physical attackers. She is a true versatile unit. Of course there can be improvement in my set. But I'm still ok with it. I hope that I will get Vengeful fighter or Bold fighter in the future. This would make her perfect. 

@Raven

I have finished uploading screenshots of all of my fully built +10 5-star units: https://imgur.com/a/2iseh.

Bride Lyn counts as fully built despite not having a C skill yet. Not listing all skills my characters have. A few of them (namely Peri, Bride Lyn, and Elise) have a lot of skills (Lyn has every staff-exclusive skill in the game, Elise is only missing Candlelight and Dazzling Staff for obvious reasons).

Sacred Seals included only when necessary for the build or because the unit won't let me have it back. Ninian took my Squad Ace D seal some time ago and I haven't seen it since.

11 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Raven

I have finished uploading screenshots of all of my fully built +10 5-star units: https://imgur.com/a/2iseh.

Bride Lyn counts as fully built despite not having a C skill yet. Not listing all skills my characters have. A few of them (namely Peri, Bride Lyn, and Elise) have a lot of skills (Lyn has every staff-exclusive skill in the game, Elise is only missing Candlelight and Dazzling Staff for obvious reasons).

Sacred Seals included only when necessary for the build or because the unit won't let me have it back. Ninian took my Squad Ace D seal some time ago and I haven't seen it since.

It doesn't matter if they're fully built or not - as long as they are +10, they could be naked and still make it into the compendium.

8 hours ago, Florete said:

I propose a separate section altogether for Ice Dragon's units.

Holy shit.

Yeah tell me about it. This is gonna more than double the current size of the list, I'm sure. A lot of "firsts" for many units, so he does have that going for him - aside from also owning at least 29 +10 units. The update will take a bit longer than usual, to say the least.

Holy shit, indeed.

---

Should probably mention somewhere that if anyone has two or more +10 copies of the same unit, they can both be put up into the compendium, if they so wish... @Ice Dragon?

7 hours ago, Raven said:

It doesn't matter if they're fully built or not - as long as they are +10, they could be naked and still make it into the compendium.

Posting my unbuilt units would be a depressing reminder that I still have those unfinished projects still lying around.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Posting my unbuilt units would be a depressing reminder that I still have those unfinished projects still lying around.

Hah, that's understandable. I wouldn't put my Nino in naked, either.

Also, I literally just finished editing the first post when you replied. So consider this the "first post is updated" update post. What a hell of a dump, that was.