Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

51 minutes ago, Raven said:

First post's updated. It's taking shape nicely.

Would people like a list of units that are missing from the compendium to be put into the post?

Just put every single character in the list. If no one has built/submitted them here then there just wont be any pictures for those characters.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seliph

Lucina

Tharja

Shiro

Micky

Sothe

Priscilla

NY!Azura

I would post my +10 Brave Heroes, but don't think it's worth it because they already have such good builds on their own. Anyway here are my other +10 characters.

Ephraim here is best charismatic leader to any of my teams. Just gotta trust him and follow his lead. 

Screenshot_20180208-090216.jpg?width=255&height=452

Chrom here has had amazing survivability even before the weapon refinery update which has made it even more tanky and now he can not get doubled more, especially when his daughter Brave Lucina is with him with her drives and I hope for a Drive Atk seal from her so then Chrom gets +6 Atk and Spd.

Screenshot_20180208-090151.jpg?width=255&height=452

Robin here has a ally S support with Chrom as his bond with him gives his husbando best friend strength! And then when you take into the Rally Def/Res and Spur Def/Res that gives +6 Def and Res just like B!Lucina. Taking all that into account with them right next to each other and Chrom's daughter nearby our blue haired shepherd gets a total of a whooping +12 Atk, Spd, Def and Res!

(and that's not taking into account that Chrom can get Hone Atk +4 and Hone Spd +4 buffs from his voting gauntlet bro Ephraim)

Screenshot_20180208-090313.jpg?width=255&height=452

Screenshot_20180208-090734.jpg?width=255&height=452

Screenshot_20180208-090453.jpg?width=255&height=452

Ike here is +Def -Res and LnD works on him in giving him the spd needed while not hurting his def too much thanks to his boon to double opposing Ikes should they not have Fury or are +Spd or just to not be doubled by other certain foes. But with that boost in atk he gets atk equal to Chrom which I always felt fitted him, but anyways this means Ike can get Heavy Blade to work against the likes of+Atk B!Ike or +Atk VL!Ike who both have 59 atk as those two are most likely going to both have Steady Breath or just the latter one Warding Breath. 

21 hours ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

I would post my +10 Brave Heroes, but don't think it's worth it because they already have such good builds on their own. Anyway here are my other +10 characters.

That doesn't really matter for the purpose of this list - feel free to post your entire collection, regardless of their builds. The more, the better.

Also the first post has been updated.

Edited by Raven

*FRANTIC FLAILING* I'm so happy I could cry! I just finished building my very first 5*+10! I wish it could have been Merric or Lucius, but I was blessed enough to get enough copies to finish Raven first. Two were 5 stars, but the rest were 4 star upgrades. And with his new upgrade, he's a god of death. I decided to run LaD and Fury instead of just LaD because it's nice when he CAN tank an attack. There isn't really anything that doubles him especially when he gets +3 SPD from Drive SPD and another +3 from the Water Blessing. I thought it would take me a little longer, but I was cleaning out my barracks and realized I had a lot of random guys lying around, so I sent them home, and boom...the last 20k I needed. This is the first time in months I've had no feathers left. 

I think I may take a little break from merge projects for a bit to upgrade characters I've been meaning too. I've got a whole nice little list...

Spoiler

N0qzHQ0.png

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

@Rafiel's Aria Holy guacamole, that guy is a monster. Congratulations on completing your first +10 project!

Thanks!!!! Hopefully some people will get to use him during the next Voting Gauntlet! Basilikos really took him to the next level. I couldn't be happier!

I also just finished my first 5*+10. The game gave me so many copies of Nino that I was able to finish this one and still have a couple left for fodder.

Behold! The completed Project: Do Your Best!

Spoiler

nYwFzYH.png

I'll probably do Adult Tiki or Effie next.

@Rafiel's Aria You ever consider giving Raven Miracle? It would basically allow him to take 2 hits and I doubt there are many greens/blues that would survive his 62x2 damage so Luna seems a bit over-kill. Wouldn't Glimmer be better in almost every situation anyway? 

Another plus to miracle is that the 2nd hit he takes guarantees he survives regardless of what attacks him as long as Axebreaker isn't in effect. So he could even bait in strong reds who would normally one-shot him.

Just something I thought about giving him if I ever got around to building him.

7 hours ago, Hawk King said:

@Rafiel's Aria You ever consider giving Raven Miracle? It would basically allow him to take 2 hits and I doubt there are many greens/blues that would survive his 62x2 damage so Luna seems a bit over-kill. Wouldn't Glimmer be better in almost every situation anyway? 

Another plus to miracle is that the 2nd hit he takes guarantees he survives regardless of what attacks him as long as Axebreaker isn't in effect. So he could even bait in strong reds who would normally one-shot him.

Just something I thought about giving him if I ever got around to building him.

That's pretty interesting. I might consider it. For Arena points, I've been contemplating giving him Galeforce actually. He doesn't have the mobility that my Brave Roy has, but he has much higher ATK (poor Roy is +SPD -ATK). But I'm also stuck between giving my spare Cordelia to Raven or Siegbert...or waiting until I can pass on Brave Lance+ and Galeforce to a lance user. Miracle seems like a pretty fun troll option, so I might give it a test run if I have a spare Maria. (All of my Lucius copies are currently reserved for merges. XD)

On 2/13/2018 at 8:05 PM, Shiro said:

How do I make this better? I wanted to get a +10 la! Hector but got +10 la! lilina instead. I paired her up with the br!  lyn 

I admire your bank account dedication. First post is updated.

A project I've been working on since around the time Berkut became available, in terms of skills she was complete around October (Then December for the seal), and reached +10 in November. She has yet to fail me and is the main force of my Arena team

Spoiler

xSpvDn2.jpg