5 most popular unreleased characters in each game

redlight

Here are top 5 most popular unreleased characters of each game. I'll exclude beast units since those will probably appear in a much later update. I'm excluding Sirius because of reasons. Leif and his possy will be included in Thracia. Hector not included in Binding Blade since he's already playable. Characters already playable in PoR will be excluded from RD. Sephiran in RD because of his role being much greater in it.

Shadow Dragon: Nagi, Xane, Nyna, Wolf, Hardin (cavalier)
New Mystery: M!Kris, F!Kris, Hardin (emperor), Malice, Phina
Echoes: Kliff, Rinea, Conrad, Python, Mila
Genealogy first half: Lewyn, Quan, Brigid, Ethlyn, Lex
Genealogy second half: Ishtar, Larcei, Ced, Shannan, Julius
Thracia: Leif, Finn, Mareeta, Nanna, Glade
Binding Blade: Idunn, Rutger, Lugh, Dieck, Gonzales
Blazing Blade: Louise, Nils, Canas, Rath, Pent (you almost lost to your adopted kid, consider yourself lucky you get to be with your wife in this list)
Sacred Stones: Cormag, Ross, Knoll, Gerik, Selena
Path of Radiance: Jill, Ilyana, Greil, Haar, Ashnard
Radiant Dawn: Edward, Meg (LOL), Sephiran, Pelleas, Ashera
Awakening: F!Morgan, Aversa, Maribelle, Sumia, Owain
Fates: Kaze, Ophelia, Charlotte (has only appeared as a seasonal), F!Kana, Rinkah

EDIT: I added Julius and Ashera. I added Owain so that there'd be less fuss

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Blue tome infantry. All of her damaging weapons count as light magic.

It is? Ah, okay then. I'll use the GHB reasoning.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Blue tome infantry. All of her damaging weapons count as light magic.

Simple as that. Really, she may be an all mighty goddess, but she has rules to follow in that game. Besides, she can easily translate as a tome infantry, blue or whatever

Malice, when are you coming to the the game!? I'm a bit surprised that Nagi is up there considering she was a optional characters if Tiki died in Shadow Dragon, and said little  in New Mystery. I'm not complaining, we need a more diverse age range for dragons in Heroes. F!Morgan could be any a tome color, I wonder if she is going to make her overpowered just like in Awakening?

13 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Blazing Blade (as of CYL2 that's what IS is calling it): Louise, Nils, Canas, Rath, Pent (you almost lost to your adopted kid, consider yourself lucky you get to be with your wife in this list)

You mean as of CYL1, of course.

Re: Ashera, her weapon's type is actually Strike, like laguz. The close-range one is just treated as Light for... some reason (and there are two physical variants, so not all of them are Light). So she could also be a strike-user, if those ever happen in Heroes.

1 minute ago, Seafarer said:

You mean as of CYL1, of course.

Re: Ashera, her weapon's type is actually Strike, like laguz. The close-range one is just treated as Light for... some reason (and there are two physical variants, so not all of them are Light). So she could also be a strike-user, if those ever happen in Heroes.

Thanks for the correction : )

1 minute ago, Seafarer said:

Right, she does have a physical variant. All of her magic-damage weapons, however, deal damage as if they were light magic, and it's also more fitting of her character.

I'd expect Judge to target the lower of Def and Res to somewhat emulate the fact that she has physical and magical variants of her weapon.

Rinea, Mila...People really like their NPCs. What can IS make of those two? Rinea can be a healer I guess or a red mage if they go that route. Mila I guess would be a breath user, still having a goddess in the barracks would feel weird and Celica would probably get a heart attack because the summoner is making her goddess fight, then again the same can be said about Ashera and Micaiah.

I'd rather final bosses or characters like Mila & Deghinsea to never become playable. They shouldn't stand on par with regular units. It just seems wrong to me.

I'd enjoy them as superbosses though, if that were possible.

2 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Not including Owain since we've got Odin.

Anna (different Anna)

Charlotte (has only appeared as a seasonal)

Proceeds to kick out Owain but includes these 2 anyway, even though the same rule applies to them. Get some consistency in there, mate.
The "real" 5th places for the respective series are:

5th place for Awakening is Grima (Severa is taken out because Selena). If we don't count that one, Morgan(M) takes the spot.
Flora for Fates.

Also:

I excluded Julius from the Genealogy second half

*sees Julius in the list anyway*
Hm ...

EDIT:
If one doesn't take true NPCs into account, Rinea and Mila make place for Silque and Tatianna.
... that stings.

Edited by Zeratul

20 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Proceeds to kick out Owain but includes these 2 anyway, even though the same rule applies to them. Get some consistency in there, mate.
The "real" 5th places for the respective series are:

5th place for Awakening is Grima (Severa is taken out because Selena). If we don't count that one, Morgan(M) takes the spot.
Flora for Fates.

Annas are different in each game. Their personalities are very similar, but they're separate entities. Though their lines would be very similar. I'll give the Owain thing a shot.
Bridal Charlotte isn't in the normal summoning pool. She's a seasonal.
Grima is an odd one since they're physically a carbon copy of the avatar. If they'd appear in the game they would look exactly the same as Robin (the sprite can be confusing) and then there's the debate of which gender they would take as M!Robin is considered somewhat canon with amiibo, but Grima takes F!Robin's form in Cipher. Grima is a huge ass dragon, but they could downsize him to his Echoes version.

Edited by silveraura25

11 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Path of Radiance: Jill, Ilyana, Greil, Haar, Ashnard

But no Tibarn, Ranulf or Reyson? 

Mankind has failed. At least I can understand wanting Aversa in the game based on her class alone.

10 minutes ago, Thane said:

Mankind has failed. At least I can understand wanting Aversa in the game based on her class alone.

That's with the laguz excluded. It actually looks like this:

1. Ranulf (3,427 votes;  69th)
2. Lethe (2,917 votes; 86th)
3. Tibarn (2,337 votes; 109th)
4. Jill (2,024 votes; 129th)
5. Ilyana (1,975 votes; 131st)

Reyson (1,468 votes; 175th) would be behind Greil at 7th.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That's with the laguz excluded. It actually looks like this:

Reyson (1,468 votes; 175th) would be behind Greil at 7th.

Mankind has succeeded.

Now, if only people voted more for Cynthia and actively ignored Selkie...

11 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Malice, when are you coming to the the game!? I'm a bit surprised that Nagi is up there considering she was a optional characters if Tiki died in Shadow Dragon, and said little  in New Mystery. I'm not complaining, we need a more diverse age range for dragons in Heroes.

She's the incomplete resurrection of Naga, that is pretty cool. Her design is also used as the basis of Awakening Naga. 

We have very few Manaketes left before they run out, and the Dragon Laguz will put a lore crack in the no non-Manakete door. They must save Nagi for later I say.

9 minutes ago, Thane said:

Silveraura explicitly said they're excluding shapeshifters from what they've listed because they think they are tricky to implement and IS has displayed no hint of being willing to tackle them yet.

Still, Ilyana I can see as getting in purely out of cuteness, with a little of humor tossed in. Her personality, despite RD's little effort to diversify it, is one of the most wretchedly terrible FE has ever had. One hungry note and nothing more. Camilla, Faye, I would kiss your feet and undergo drastic cosmetic surgery to look like your beloveds instead of being stuck with the lavender tapeworm host.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yay Ranulf! I love you! Lethe and Tibarn are decent. Shame Reyson isn't quite where he belongs though. Nor Skrimir or Muarim.

2 minutes ago, Slumber said:

Wait a minute, wasn't Glade dead last?

CYL2 said it's now Blume. Yep, the father of Ishtar, husband of Hilda, and head of the Freege family is now the least popular character in FE.

Nice to see Glade shot up massively out of purest pity though. Knoll clearly got some lovin' too.

Overall, I'm much liking these likings. Nils? Canas? Pent? Jill? Haar? Hardin? SEPHIRAN? So much good taste here.

I'm at a total loss as to how they would integrate Xane though in full Chameleon glory.

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Nice to see Glade shot up massively out of purest pity though. Knoll clearly got some lovin' too.

Overall, I'm much liking these likings. Nils? Canas? Pent? Jill? Haar? Hardin? SEPHIRAN? So much good taste here.

I'm guessing people saw Glade as dead last and went "Wait, he's Finn's best friend?" and shot up 100 spots.

Also, the standard characters that people liked are already in the game, so now people are picking ones that are also good characters/units from their games. Maybe I'll start giving a shit about Heroes again when Canas gets in the game.

Also Leif was #9 on the male side? How the hell did that happen? Not that I'm complaining, I like seeing my favorite lord get some love. 2 units from Thracia in the top 10 makes me feel all warm and tingly.

Edited by Slumber