Evolution of the "Jagen" archetype.

god_ewan

Does anybody want to watch this and let me know what you think. Any kind of constructive criticism would be great, like any changes or improvements that can be made. I want to make more videos like this one for other archetypes, (Cains and Abels, Gotohs), the lords, and even certain classes like cavaliers and paladins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQS1lGJzcXU

I think you could improve by using the actual in-game audio and by explaining the archetypes in the video itself instead of the description. Maybe a little profile of the unit in question?

Edited by YouSquiddinMe

1 hour ago, YouSquiddinMe said:

I think you could improve by using the actual in-game audio and by explaining the archetypes in the video itself instead of the description. Maybe a little profile of the unit in question?

Thank you. I agree about the in-game audio, as it does feel strange watching the gameplay without hearing the sound effects. And I wasn't sure about putting the explanation in the video itself because I want the focus to be on showing rather than telling. But maybe a combination of both would be better.