What are some expensive builds you would like to do as a F2P?

saisymbolic

I'm curious. I can't be the only one with grandiose plans for my favorite units but can't quickly get the necessary resources to build them for being F2P. 

If it wasn't obvious, this topic is mainly targeted towards F2P players or those that maybe spend a few dollars every other month, but I can't stop others from replying.

As for me, I have two:

Spoiler

95F6kkS.png

Predictable, yes. This is my current goal and dream build for my beloved Wild Samurai. The cost is a whopping 5045 SP, a Killing or Slaying Edge fodder, a B!Ike, a Siegbert and a Nephenee. But I'm more than willing to make these sacrifices for him. The main goal is for him to eat up hits and provide heart-felt, supportive boosts via Atk. Tactic and Rally Spd/Def for his wife, Linde.

Surprisingly, I'm making progress with this build. I have the nature I want promoted to 5* and a Siegbert ready for slaughter. The current Hero Fest banner is my best chance to pull B!Ike and Nephenee, so I'm hoping to get at least one of them. B!Ike, preferably.

Spoiler

BVsdBJt.png

I randomly pulled a +HP -RES Linde a few weeks ago and I have been enamored with her since. Even with the current nature I have available, she is a nuke that makes me cry at the devastation she leaves behind. This build I hope to do is difficult mainly due to RNG because the chance of pulling her at the nature I want is slim. Her job is to obliterate everything from behind the back of her husband, Hinata, and give him defensive boosts from her love manifested through Drive Skills.

Outside of nature, this build is also coming along. Just need Blardrblade+ fodder and the proper nature (which I admit I might never get).

Here is the site I used to make these builds. Really useful and fun to use.

The Raigh I've always wanted!  +Spd/-Def, of course.

Weapon: -owl (+Spd)
Assist: Eh
Special: Glimmer
A: Atk/Res Bond 3
B: Escape Route/Wings of Mercy (need to think about this)
C: some random Spur
S: Attack +3

The result is a stupid amount of stats that Panic can't do squat about.

The most ambitious I've gotten is my L&D firesweep Tana and my steady breath aether Y!Tiki with refined lighting breath+

If I get another Hector I'll give Joshua DC

Edited by Korath88

Pretty much anything using DC. I wish I could get a second Hector, but alas.

I'd also love a lot more Swift Sparrow fodder, quite a few units would do really well with it if Springcina and B!Lyn are anything to go off of (and considering they're among my best units...), Pretty much any of the amazing skills that I've only pulled once like Steady Breath.

I'm not F2P, but I've only used one 5* exclusive skill in a year, with giving my Titania DC.

I'd love to give Steady Breath to my Dragons, but sadly, I can't just kill off Ike for it.

If there's one character I want to build, it's Laslow.

My current Lukas build has Slaying Lance+ with Defense refine, Steady Breath, Renewal 3, Threaten Atk 3, and Close Defense 3 Sacred Seal. He's +Def -Res.

Edited by indigospace
To delete attachments and make room for more.