Narwhy

So im about to go to my friends house to use his powersave.

Does Omega Yato in birthright on corrin work? Can i give him lodestar class after i already have on another save? can i give them seals and the rank increase thing and then an s rank weapon on the second level?

1) afaik, Powersaves can only give Omega Yato to Corrin as a +7 weapon and can be used any time during the story. I haven't tried giving them a Powersaves Yato yet, so I'm not sure if it would morph back into (in this case) Noble/Blazing Yato when appropriate for the story or if the Powersaves Yato is considered a separate weapon entirely. I would presume that the latter would be the case.

2) Powersaves doesn't take class availability limitations into account so you can give anyone any class as long as it's available on the Powersaves device, regardless of gender, DLC or enemy exclusivity.

3) Pretty much every item is available, class seals and stat/weapon rank ups included. However, you're still limited to each class' unique max weapon ranks so they can only obtain S-rank weapons on the classes that natively allow that.