Sacred Stones: Sacred Memories

WyvernKnight

I got to thinking, what if Sacred Stones's Story went differently? What if instead of Lyon using the Dark Stone, what if it was Vigarde? It's that premise that I was thinking to change Sacred Stones's story, adding some classes, characters, chapters, and many supports. I also was thinking of adding things from other games, like awakenings pair up and children system, both Awakening and Fates paralogue, system, and some other features I still need to think. My question is thoughts, suggestions, and has it been done already? I don't wanna take someone elses idea :/

I've thought about doing a Rewrite of SS too, but It wouldn't necessarily be the easiest thing to do in making an actual game. Especially considering it'd add in a ton of new chapters. Including Garrick Gaiden chapters, and Innes Giaden Chapters, and L'rachel Gaiden Chapter, to tell a bit more of their stories. I also Think for Lyon's Story would certainly  benefit if Vigarde was controlling him, and possibly even making Lyon the Vessel for The Demon King. It may also require a rewrite of the story of the 5 Heros, which considering it's not very well fleshed out is required. I mean Hell only 2 of the 5 actually have names, 3 if you count Morva, but i usually don't.

Well i was thinking of having lyon join eirika (s support compatable keepo) and struggle with having to face down his now insane father (because of a dual Demon King Vigarde body), and other struggles that would come for the group facing a different fight.