Seeking some advice

DisobeyedCargo

I didn't think that this was quite severe enough to put in serious discussion, so I put it in her.

so I met a guy in 9th grade named Aditya, and he quickly became my best friend. At the end of 11th grade, he had to move to India because his parents got really good jobs there. Over the summer and since the beginning of senior year we kept in touch frequently, but lately he hasn't responded to anything I have said. It's been over a month, and I'm beginning to get worried about him and if he's okay. I don't know what I should do. can anyone offer me any advice?

I would contact him one more time and say that since you have not heard from him you a bit worried and that you hope he is doing OK.  I have a friend that moved away and we keep in touch through email, sometimes they don't contact me back for a while and normally it is because they did not have time but if I let them know I am worried they normally send me a note saying they are sorry and that they were busy.  Of course it works both ways and I have had times where I was the one that did not write back right away. 

20 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

I would contact him one more time and say that since you have not heard from him you a bit worried and that you hope he is doing OK.  I have a friend that moved away and we keep in touch through email, sometimes they don't contact me back for a while and normally it is because they did not have time but if I let them know I am worried they normally send me a note saying they are sorry and that they were busy.  Of course it works both ways and I have had times where I was the one that did not write back right away. 

Yeah sometimes we would go a couple of days without taking cause of time zones and how his school system is different from mine, I just can't help but get worried though this time 

I sent him a message, I hope he respondes 

he's in another country with a different school system and curriculum. If he's in India as a senior with parents that are making good cash, he's probably in a n expensive private school working his ass off.

Just have some patience and keep in touch. Maybe send messages once a week to see if he replies.

13 minutes ago, eclipse said:

It's senior year, so he might be busy with schoolwork.  Be patient!

I know, I just can't help but be worried, he's my absolute best friend. If something happened to him it would be absolutley crushing to me. 

Just now, DisobeyedCargo said:

I know, I just can't help but be worried, he's my absolute best friend. If something happened to him it would be absolutley crushing to me. 

I know that feeling.  But there's times when you have to have faith in your friends!