Do you sell your games and/or systems?

Ronnie

Kind of a follow up thread to the consoles collecting dust topic. Do you sell off games you finish or never play? Same for systems?

I sometimes sell my games if I end up not liking it or not playing it often with no signs of going back. That's how I feel about my Vita lol. I thought it was cool and I bought a bunch of games for it. I had it for more than a year but I haven't beat a single game on it. Compared to my other systems, it's a clear sign I lost interest in it.

I sell or trade-in games I don't really want or ones that were bad purchase. The only notable ones I've traded in were some random wii games (think the biggest name in there was a dragonquest spin off), Animal crossing ds (younger me enjoyed it briefly but grew to hate it and is still how I feel today),  Mario 64 ds (I wasn't a platformer guy until recently and even then only somewhat do I like them), there was some random minigame filled game that I got rid of due to all my progress getting deleted somehow (I'm an only child and usually never reset games so IDK it had a new file on it too in mine's spot), and then the one time I got a dupe of a game.

There was the time my family sold our SNES a few years back and while I liked it for street fighter 2 turbo and wario woods we rarely played it enough to justify keeping. I still honestly wish we had it as I did enjoy street fighter and feel like now I would appreciate it more beyond spamming (at least if DOA, Smash 4, and SFV have taught me anything is that I enjoy a decent fighting game, probably why I'm hyped for Blazblue somewhat)

Consoles, no, as if I'm going to spend a few hundred bucks on a gaming system, I'm also going to buy enough games to make the purchase worthwhile.

Videogames, rarely, as I've only sold four games as of the time of writing, and each one had a good reason for it (Shadow the Hedgehog because I found the game to be okay, but the constant swearing annoyed me to the point I gave it back. A Bionical game because I beat it in a day. A Pirates of the Carribean game because I kept thinking "it would be more fun to play Pirates!" so I did. And finally a lego game because I simply lost interest).