Free Japanese Cipher Deck Promotional Codes

Will Bill

I have a couple of codes from cipher starter decks I bought and I can't use them. They are Japan region locked, so if you want them just let me know.

The one that came in the Hoshido Deck had a code for some 25th FE anniversary thing on it.

The Marth code had something to do with Minerva I think.

The Marth Starter Deck code was for an alternate version of Marth as a Unit, different from the Amiibo version. The Hoshido and Nohr Starter Deck codes were for Themes featuring Lord characters from across the series, I believe Hoshido was Male characters and Nohr was Female. The Minerva code was for people who bought boxes of Set 1.

Also I want the Hoshido one if you're willing to give it up - shoot it to me in a PM.

Edited by SoulWeaver

The Hoshido one’s code (with Ike on the back) is A09GJHAM0PA17K12

I might of put it in wrong so I’ll attack a pic. I’m just glad to see that somebody can use them (curse region locking!).

6F1CD0A8-3C49-4063-AC6E-75D7A985898C.jpeg

I actually have no idea if it works, I'm stockpiling these codes because I'm setting aside money to order a JP 3DS and copy of Fates so I can play the…should I say 'uncensored and uncut' version? That makes it sound a lot worse than it was, but it's essentially what I'm doing, and free Themes are always a plus! If someone else decides they want it and has a JP 3DS, they're welcome to take priority over me as it's no real skin off my back.