Seasonal banner: Love Abounds

SatsumaFSoysoy

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

This is something weird for me. Mist and Rolf are close in Path of Radiance, but they do not have a ending together in Radiant Dawn.

Yeah, though I think Rolf is a better match than Boyd tbh.

It's unlikely but the guy seems to be young, have a hair style similar to Rolf and use a bow.

Also the girl seems to be young and have a hair style similar to RD Mist.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the guy on the right was Raigh at first but that would be a truly odd choice so I’m also joining the bandwagon and saying it’s Roy.

If so, Lilina would be a logical choice but it’s hard to tell with that silhouette and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was some else. Maybe another Azura? Or Caeda?

2 hours ago, Iridium said:

groom raven x bride lucius

G̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶L̶u̶c̶i̶u̶s̶!̶

All this talk about Roy and Lilina, I'm wondering who the other characters for the banner could be.  Maybe Pent and Louise, if they're going for a "Lovers' Bonds" thing?

I don't know.  I'm literally only throwing this in the air because I'd love to see how Mangs would react.

Lol. The injured pose of the girl is very similar to Ninian's injured pose.

I just realized that if Eliwood is on this banner then he can be called Loliwood (love + Eliwood).

Edited by silveraura25

29 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I'm wondering who the other characters for the banner could be. 

Maybe some fateswakening characters, like Tharja or Xander. I hope they put someone new into the banner like they did it with PA, my personal favourite would be Caeldori.

32 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

if they're going for a "Lovers' Bonds"

If they go in this way, is Sigurd and Deirdre possible, in my opinion would this fantastic compared to remaking another fateswakening character.

11 minutes ago, Morswo said:

If they go in this way, is Sigurd and Deirdre possible, in my opinion would this fantastic compared to remaking another fateswakening character.

I'd be okay with Sigurd and Deirdre being in as the other two as well.  Really, I'll take anyone as long as it isn't a 3DS character.

Whats the rates on one being another Lyn or Azura? I'm willing to bet on it

Hopefully we're more Eliwood Ninnian (Even if I personally don't care for that pairing) And something different like Sigurd Deridre, I mean that two thick bricks they'd hurt pretty badly, Maybe Arvis Deridre for some flare...Or Best man Ephiram and Bridesmaid Erika, though Erika just got stuff so probably not... Leif and Nanna?

11 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Any chance for Cordelia or Sereva to be on that banner?

Why Severa? If anything I think, since they're going with more heavily implied pairings, that they'd release Sumia if they were to have someone make their debut on this banner.

As it stands though, if this is Roy/Lilina, then I'm expecting the other two to be Alm/Celica. Sigurd/Deirdre would work as well, though I'm guessing they'll stick to more modern games.

The one on the right does look a lot like Roy but I'm not getting my hopes up. It's a pretty basic haircut and the different artists do draw characters differently, depending on their own style of course, so it could be someone like Leo as well. Left could really be anyone. Maybe I'm just being too pessimistic because of the seasonal characters usually tend to be awakening or fates characters.

Anyway, I have 110 orbs saved up so I hope this'll have characters I like. If nothing else, I hope they'll have good skills for inheritance.

8 minutes ago, Thane said:

Why Severa? If anything I think, since they're going with more heavily implied pairings, that they'd release Sumia if they were to have someone make their debut on this banner.

Because so far I like her, but I didn't finish Awakening yet to know if she would fit on such a banner. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Because so far I like her, but I didn't finish Awakening yet to know if she would fit on such a banner. 

If it's indeed a Valentine's banner, then there's no concrete reason to add Severa. However, it wouldn't surprise me if she shows up sooner rather than later, considering she's got some popularity. An Awakening kids banner would most likely, at least if we only go by popularity, female Morgan, Owain and Severa. Lord knows Odin and Selena need a new art and/or stat upgrade.

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

It... actually looks like Ephraim and Eirika. Somehow. Well, maybe it can be a sibling love banner rather than a romantic love banner?

How I'd love this...someone suggested them as a bridesmaid and best man duo (I think on reddit) too!

Then again, Eirika may be a better fit for the next Bridal Banner since she was the first Bride you got in Awakening.

It looks, like Eliwoood and Ninian to me, though I have hard time believe he was shorter of two. 

Same for Roy. Eh yes he is neither Ike nor Hector, but I always though Lilina was one of smallest non-loli gal in franchise.

Edited by Tenzen12