Seasonal banner: Love Abounds

SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

IT'S ROBIN AND LUCINA!!!

LUCINA WILL BE A GREEN MAGE!!!

I don't see how it is Lucina. Or Robin for that matter, honestly wouldn't surprised if 13 and 14 got milked AGAIN, as with EVERY seasonal banner. 

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Kazuya said:

I don't see how it is Lucina. Or Robin for that matter, honestly wouldn't surprised if 13 and 14 got milked AGAIN, as with EVERY seasonal banner. 

Kidding aside, with how we have the leaks of Marth and Caeda in bridal outfits, it wouldn't be too surprising to think that this might also be Marth and Caeda here in the Valentine banner.

1 minute ago, Jave said:

I was thinking, what if the banner is a Bride, a Groom, a Bridesmaid, and a Best Man?

Bride Caeda, Groom Marth, Bridesmaid Tiki, Best Man Merric.

idc if we already have Bride!Caeda let me have the happy family

1 minute ago, Vince777 said:

It's not happening but I want to see Lucia give in to Bastian's over the top (and frankly probably harassing) advances. :o

Would this version have long or short hair?

8 minutes ago, Kazuya said:

Any variant for Marth would be nice, he has 0 and is the series mascot, so it's injustice that he has nothing so far. Plus having alts isn't a bad thing, in most cases. 

It would be rather annoying if the first banner to contain non-fates/awakening characters outside of the bride's banner repeated a character from that banner, in my opinion. While I like Naked Xander and Santa Chrom, the fact they were repeated sort of diminished their appeal quite a lot, personally.

Marth does need alts - I think a seasonal of him would be awesome. It's Caeda I don't want for this banner just due to the repeat nature, when another non-Awakening/Fates female could take her place.

Edited by Cute Chao

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Would this version have long or short hair?

It would need to be the short hair version since Bastian has canonically not made any progress with her between Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

5 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Kidding aside, with how we have the leaks of Marth and Caeda in bridal outfits, it wouldn't be too surprising to think that this might also be Marth and Caeda here in the Valentine banner.

Leaks? I don't remember that. If you mean the Famitsu scans for Musou then uhhh okay, but I doubt they are going to do something planned like that, if that is what you are implying. 

Just now, Vince777 said:

It would need to be the short hair version since Bastian has canonically not made any progress with her between Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

But which do you prefer?

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It would be rather annoying if the first banner to contain non-fates/awakening characters outside of the bride's banner repeated a character from that banner, in my opinion. While I like Naked Xander and Santa Chrom, the fact they were repeated sort of diminished their appeal quite a lot, personally.

Marth does need alts - I think a seasonal of him would be awesome. It's Caeda I don't want for this banner just due to the repeat nature, when another non-Awakening/Fates female could take her place.

That isn't a bad thing considering they aren't repeating unit wise, since all they have to do is give Shiida her rightfully broken Wing Spear and kill everything in sight, plus this isn't a Camilla situation where she is in practically every seasonal banner. 

48 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Those two pairs are terrible examples really. Fiora see Sain as nothing more than an annoyance during the entire Support as does Rebecca, and even in the end, Rebecca doesn’t trust Sain at all. I mean, in Sain’s ending with Rebecca, it is mentioned that is a good thing their son didn’t end up like his father, implying he wasn’t a good choice for Rebecca.

Again that's huge stretch. Sain has lot of flaws even outside relationships. Even if they had perfect compatibility, it's still would be good thing Wolt is not like him.

1 minute ago, Kazuya said:

That isn't a bad thing considering they aren't repeating unit wise, since all they have to do is give Shiida her rightfully broken Wing Spear and kill everything in sight, plus this isn't a Camilla situation where she is in practically every seasonal banner. 

Camilla has been in two seasonal banners.

Caeda will have been in two seasonal banners if she was in this.

How would it be different? :/

4 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Let's just say that the cutting of Lucia's hair is one of the great tragedies of the Tellius games.

No way man. It's obviously when Ike forces Makalov to work hard to pay back his depts.

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Chrom and Xander have too.

I don't mind character repeats for seasonals, because they aren't permanently in the summoning pool.

Just now, Cute Chao said:

It's different because Shiida isn't literal sex appeal. Plus like she isn't being sold as that, unlike a certain purple haired woman. 

Just now, Nowi's Husband said:

I think it would be nice if the Valentine's units had skills related to supports.  Some kind of stat boost, or maybe being able to warp next to them regardless of health.  

Bond skills and spurs would be nice.

1 minute ago, Lau said:

Chrom and Xander have too.

I don't mind character repeats for seasonals, because they aren't permanently in the summoning pool.

I mentioned them earlier. I was hoping earlier for no more repeats, which apparently some are taking issue, to. I mean, I'm not even pulling for any female characters (unless they share a colour or happen to be Nailah), but it's nice to see other characters, especially since this is the first banner outside of the Brides one that may actually have non-3DS characters on it. It will be lame to then see a repeat of the same character.

2 minutes ago, Kazuya said:

It's different because Shiida isn't literal sex appeal. Plus like she isn't being sold as that, unlike a certain purple haired woman. 

It isn't any different just because of that, for me. Camilla's only been on two banners, regardless of how she's been sold. I'm saying I find repeats boring and would rather see new characters. It's nothing to do with sex appeal. Azura, Xander and Chrom have also been repeated, and only Xander received a 'sexier' version of his other sides.

Do people really just want characters repeated? I'm surprised others are taking issue with my wish to not see any more. Either way, it doesn't change my opinion, although if you do get your second seasonal Caeda, I'll be happy for you both.

I'll be happy enough with Marth :) Just no repeats of the guys, 'cos I really do not want any more repeats of seasonals I actually want to pull.

I kinda see the guy as Roy but Lilina's hair length is so inconsistent that it is hard for me to know if it is her or not. Funny enough it is the hair that could make those two be Eliwood and Ninian.

21 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I mean I'd love Marth. But basing guesses off the Musou Famitsu scans seem a little iffy.