Seasonal banner: Love Abounds

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I really like how Hector and Lilina are supposed to be giving gifts to each OTHER and not really implying anyone else in their games, leaves all ships and OTPs intact.

Except RoyXLilina. Text implies that's still a thing.

Huh, interesting. Really dislike Lyn's artwork. And Lilliana. And Roy. And yet, I actually REALLY like Hector's artwork (even though I really dislike his character). But I like his artwork so much (and Eliwood!) so I may pull a bit for Hector and then pair him up with Eliwood. 

Still, ALL their outfits looks STUNNING!

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I really like how Hector and Lilina are supposed to be giving gifts to each OTHER and not really implying anyone else in their games, leaves all ships and OTPs intact.

It is really nice that there is a reference to Linina and Hector's relationship. In my headcannon, this is the papa Hector we see in FE7's ending.

Oh man, this looks GREAT. I hope I manage the restraint to hold onto some of my orb stockpile for later, but it's not going to be easy. Finally an Elibe seasonal banner, and it's solid in both outfits and abilities.

Lyn is my highest priority, being the long-awaited blue armor. Which is the main thing I've been wanting to save orbs for, so I guess once I get her, it'll get a lot easier to be reckless. Pulling green for Hector and/or Lilina is also tempting.

Plus free Eliwood to even further end the shortage of blue armors. I love this so much.

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

The Lucina thing still doesn't make sense. She has been in one seasonal banner and that was about a year ago. Xander or Chrom would make better examples. Or even Lyn now.

True true true. The TT Masked Marth and her Brave variant, a reward for being popular, clouded my judgement. And Chrom does work for Awakening better, so I should have chosen him instead. Another error of mine. Twice bitten, now shy and now won't make such posts again.

And Lyn? You certainly have a point here. Another variant in the near future and I think Tutorial Girl might start being complained about.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

So what you're telling me is that Lyn didn't have a threesome with Hector and Eliwood on the throne of Ostia? And, by a MASSIVE freak of nature, albeit a feasible one in theory I think, Lyn had two fertile eggs at once and Eliwood and Hector just so happen to give a gamete to one each? Thus resulting in Roy and Lilina being "twins" but only half-related?

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

But why?

Why indeed Rey?

Why indeed?

Is global that scared of going with addressing the player? Or whoever?

Edited by NoNameAtAll

1 minute ago, NoNameAtAll said:

Why indeed Rey?

Why indeed?

Is global that scared of going with addressing the player?

If anything, I've noticed that EN FE Heroes is always MORE EDGY™ and will change something when it involves feelings .

Kirokan confirmed it with all the comparisons he's done as well.

*YET* Lilina's is the only one they changed. Roy, Hector, and Lyn kept their feelings lines.

6 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Well, imagine the outrage of canon ships XD. That's something the game has applied from the start if you look back, as children and canon parents name themselves, but not the other parent if there are several possibilities of such  (ex Lyn, as she never mentions either Roy not Lilina)

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If this is Daddy Hector, shouldn't he have a beard?

7 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

But... if this is Hector is Lilinas father and Lilina looks to be her normal age then where is his glorious beard IS?

Well, I'm kinda pretending he shaved (and then grew again) because I don't think CYL (or any other Hector) will be that version, since it has no screentime.

Edited by Crux404

7 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I forgot to say this but has there been any confirmation which character is going to be the tempest trial reward if any?

By elimination, Eliwood. He's the only absence in the banner

8 minutes ago, NoNameAtAll said:

Why indeed Rey?

Why indeed?

Is global that scared of going with addressing the player? Or whoever?

To be fair, they seem to be sharing their "feelings" for everyone so it shouldn't have any real implications.

5 minutes ago, Crux404 said:

Well, I'm kinda pretending he shaved (and then grew again) because I don't think CYL (or any other Hector) will be that version, since it has no screentime.

You know the real reason is because Hector would be far too powerful with his beard, they have to save all that power so he can powercreep himself again in the CYL banner 

14 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

But why?

Rey, chill. She was late for the Christmas banner and they had to call an audible, okay?! All she did was forget the holiday. :P

1 hour ago, shadowofchaos said:

Lmao I know she has no ill will for people on this forum.

Her social skills have just been really bad when she's trying to get her point accross.

And when she doesn't like something EVERYONE has to know about it.

When she thinks something it's an entire 2 pages of people showing logical posts or citations. Then she plays the victim.

It's the same circus over and over again UNLESS she likes someone in the banner.

At some point she has to learn "how to forum".

She never thinks from another perspective. Grand Hero Battles when she accused mkv of cheating while never watching the video comes to mind.

Okay, I will admit you're generally correct here. My social skills are bad. I'm in arguments too much. Maybe I'm a bit too vocal at times. That's why I've decided to quit posting about banners I don't like.

And those incidents are why I've considered leaving forums and even the internet all together on occasion.

I probably do need to learn "how to forum" better. Etc.

But I'm not a bad person, SoC. And I'm trying to say this in a civil way: I just often feel like you (and sometimes others) treat me as if I was. Perhaps there are better ways for both of us to handle things here at times. Also, can you stop bringing up things that happened forever ago?

Edited by Anacybele

Okay thinking on it more, Hector is just too hilarious not to pull for. Especially with a chance at pulling yet another mage cavalry. Specifically, a green mage cavalry, and the green part might actually be more important.