Seasonal banner: Love Abounds

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

groom raven x bride lucius

do this for me and i start playing again, devs

though at this point i'm half expecting it to just be lon'qu with his hair done nicely for a formal occasion or something

Roy becomes a grown boy and starts dating. 
This would fuel my hope that we could get Marth on a groom banner if there is one in the future. 

I bet the other 2 would be Wolt and Cecilia for Roys harem.

Edited by Stroud

It could be Eliwood and Ninian. Neither have any alternate variants yet, so I'm hopeful.

Granted, if it actually is, I know my orbs are safe - even if they are meta-defining/breaking.

Huh, even though Roy is the original harem lord, they're going with Lilina? I wonder if this will upset people's ships. 

That said, I wonder if this means Sumia could appear à la Charlotte, being the implied wife for Chrom, like Lilina for Roy and Ninian for Eliwood. 

I would love it to be Eliwood. I would definitely go all out on him, especially with his current art...

I can't see the pic at the moment, so will go with what others are saying. I'm not as fussed on Roy, but he would make sense since he was the second most popular guy of the first CYL.

So glad my fears weren't confirmed and it looks to be a male and female :)

eh, i'd like them to be lilina and roy, but...

i guess they're sumia and chrom,, even though those silhouettes are completely different

38 minutes ago, Iridium said:

groom raven x bride lucius

Bride Raven X Groom Lucius or I riot.

As for the guy, Roy's likely, but what if they decide to put Leif in? I'd be crying.

Doubt it's Chrom or Sumia to be honest.

It does look like Roy and Lilina, but I'm going to guess MRobin and Sumia just to propose someone from FE13/14.

If it is Roy though RIP orbs.

1 hour ago, Stroud said:

Roy becomes a grown boy and starts dating. 
This would fuel my hope that we could get Marth on a groom banner if there is one in the future. 

I bet the other 2 would be Wolt and Cecilia for Roys harem.

If Wolt's on there I think my orbs are officially dead.

New hope: All four characters are on the banner so that a new character isn't bumped for any upcoming TTs or GHBs...

Additional hope: We stick with four seasonal characters and they don't reduce them the two females: one male...

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

New hope: All four characters are on the banner so that a new character isn't bumped for any upcoming TTs or GHBs...

Additional hope: We stick with four seasonal characters and they don't reduce them the two females: one male...

Why is one of them being free like NYCorrin an issue?  It makes the rates better on the banner better (you have a higher chance of pulling a specific focus unit on a 3 unit banner than a 4 unit one) and you're guaranteed the fourth, albeit without merges.

And in terms of putting the seasonal on a separate banner altogether, IS seems to have learned their lesson on that with Rhajat, and warns ahead of time.  Rhajat's rates would have been identical on the main Children of Fate Banner too (moving her would make CoF a 4 unit with 1 green, which is what her VG banner was).

11 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Why is one of them being free like NYCorrin an issue?  It makes the rates better on the banner better (you have a higher chance of pulling a specific focus unit on a 3 unit banner than a 4 unit one) and you're guaranteed the fourth, albeit without merges.

And in terms of putting the seasonal on a separate banner altogether, IS seems to have learned their lesson on that with Rhajat, and warns ahead of time.  Rhajat's rates would have been identical on the main Children of Fate Banner too (moving her would make CoF a 4 unit with 1 green, which is what her VG banner was).

Because it means that another place that used to be taken up by new characters (counting BK and Masked Marth as 'new' because they are alt characters on the CYL poll and official alt forms in their games), is now taken up by a seasonal. Honestly, I want more characters from Fire Emblem, not just seasonals, so I personally don't care about rates. Please note, this is a personal preference so if you prefer otherwise, that's fine. This is my hope.

We already have a seasonal banner every few weeks, so original characters are pushed further back, which means my favourite characters, who are all not amazingly popular, have even less chance of getting in.

And the fear wasn't on a separate banner... it was just 'at all'. I don't think they will, but who knows any more?

Edited by Cute Chao

While the left silhouette does not have a discernable face, at least not at least it's not another Camilla (it's probably Lucina or Azura instead). . I don`t think there would be much of a problem in they being Lilina and Roy, as long as they don't reference each other. Skipping this mostly because I don't like seasonals overall (unless it's something like performing arts)

36 minutes ago, Kaen said:

Probably Roy and Lilina, Eliwood and Ninian or Rolf and Mist.

Anyway I'm glad as long as it's not Awakening or Fates characters.

Mist and Boyd is actually a thing.

I don't think it's Roy unless it's not BUNBUN. The hair is more spikey.

Edited by silveraura25