Seasonal banner: Love Abounds

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've pulled Lyn and Hector, and once the tempest starts, I'll have the full seasonal FE7 lord trio. I've waited far too long for them to get a seasonal set, so I'm really happy to have gotten the ones I wanted, even if it took me a 4% pity rate. Unfortunately, I never expected them to be armours, so I don't have vengeful/bold fighter to give to them. 

Pap Hector finally came home after two of his daughter came home two. And his IVs were so close to perfect, they' were -Atk/+Def. So damn close again literally one offensive stat off for a bane.

30 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I've gotten enough Lyns to merge up to +5, still trying to get that preferred +Atk/-Res one though. So far the best one I've gotten is +Spd/-Res. I've also gotten two more Lilinas on pulls where there weren't blue orbs.

Wow, that's a lot of Lyns.  How many Orbs did that take you?

I'm tempted to pull some more, but I've gotten who I want from the Banner, and we'll be having another banner right around the corner.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Wow, that's a lot of Lyns.  How many Orbs did that take you?

I'm tempted to pull some more, but I've gotten who I want from the Banner, and we'll be having another banner right around the corner.

I don't really remember the exact number, honestly. I got SUPER lucky today and pulled a grand total of FOUR Lyns. Just today. I think it was somewhere around the 120-mark?

13 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I've gotten enough Lyns to merge up to +5, still trying to get that preferred +Atk/-Res one though. So far the best one I've gotten is +Spd/-Res. I've also gotten two more Lilinas on pulls where there weren't blue orbs.

Can I say something ?

I. Hate. You.

Gah, finally got Roy after so many orbs! Lilina was quick, Hector took a few tries but he didn't hold out too long, but Roy... damn it was looking like he wouldn't come! I don't think I'll try for Lyn, unfortunately. Gotta save up for potential Leif. 

Edited by Book Bro

call me spoiled but ive never hit 4% before without getting a five star (even if its one i dont want). im currently at over 4.5% trying to summon roy but i still have nothing. i am having a stroke

4% pity rate and I get my 4th LA!Lilina... but her daddy came along with her!!

He is +Spd/-Res though. yuck

At least I can stop pulling greens. I will wait for a Legendary banner to get a better nature for Hector. I don't really plan on using him much outside of these TTs anyway. I finally picked my base nature and finished my +10 Amelia. It would be nice to be a super whale though because daddy Hector can be really disgusting.

Anyways, after a suprise Jaffar spooked me on this banner at 4.75 percent, I started to rebuild my pity rate. Right now it’s at 3.5. Hopefully I can get Lyn soon, and that the next banner is skipable so I can keep summoning on this banner