Seasonal banner: Love Abounds

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Anacybele We know  your biases, and inclination. That's enough. Nothing would change even if knew number of cats you have or whatever.

9 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

You pretty much answered your own question. Womanizers only want women. For example, Sain only wants women. His flowery speech about romance and love is just a method to seduce women. He’s not really interested in love. Hell, of the womanizers of series, Sain is one of the shallow ones.

Now, Now. Sain might be lout, but I would say he does seek true love in his own way. He is not one who wouldn't take responsibility once some girl actually fall for him.

He us still terrible choice for Valentine banner though.

Edited by Tenzen12

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

1. That doesn't give you the right to insult people behind their backs like you do to me. I've seen what you do on Twitter, and people should be disgusted. You shared a post of mine once and everyone bullied me behind my back. How would you feel if someone did that to you? I never brought it up to you until now because I didn't want trouble. But since you just mentioned your Twitter on your own, here you go.

2. So I hope it's a different character and I give a reason why, so what? There's nothing wrong with that.

3. Oh, so you think people don't need to, I don't know, actually get to know me before judging me? What happened to "don't judge a book by its cover" and stuff? People don't follow that anymore? That's pretty low too.

1. You post is out on a public forum. Commentary on it is inevitable.

I mean hell I was on the Serenes.txt or on BadFETweets.

I never directed people to bully you.

You should think about what you post before you post it. You *mocked* a banner speaking for IS saying it sucks and won't make any money.  I mean what did you expect?

2. Your implication is that you're just doing it for the sake of being a killjoy to others.

3. People get to know you by your actions. Not by who you tell them you are. We aren't judging the cover. We're judging the book. You're in a social community. You get judged according to the norms of the community you're in.

I'll leave it at that.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I do hope it's Roy and Lilina. Of course, Seasonal Characters usually come in fours which means we can expect two others. Can it be Marth and Caeda? It's the OG FE romance and also when will Marth get new things that isn't a Falchion weapon refinement. Wouldn't mind Alm and Celica though.

But like, i totally expect Chorm and Sumia or some other Awakening/Fates couple.

6 hours ago, Thane said:

Huh, even though Roy is the original harem lord, they're going with Lilina?

Assuming it's Roy and Lilina, it would make sense why they would go with that, even if Roy is a harem Lord (Seliph is actually the original harem Lord). Out of all of Roy's relationships, his relationship with Lilina is the most obvious (on her part anyway, cuz Roy is normally dense as fuck). There's even a Cipher card for it.

RsI62jk.png

While I do enjoy the idea of couples in this banner there's also the possibility of everyone being singled out as in not having relations with each other since (if so then they're probably trying to improve their love life somehow). Since the version update comes out a day earlier than when the banner drops, it's very likely well get to see the units with their stats before the banner trailer.

Edited by silveraura25

9 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

1. You post is out on a public forum. Commentary on it is inevitable.

I mean hell I was on the Serenes.txt or on BadFETweets.

I never directed people to bully you.

You should think about what you post before you post it. You *mocked* a banner speaking for IS saying it sucks and won't make any money.  I mean what did you expect?

2. Your implication is that you're just doing it for the sake of being a killjoy to others.

3. People get to know you by your actions. Not by who you tell them you are. We aren't judging the cover. We're judging the book.

1. It still doesn't give you the right to post it on Twitter to make fun of it. And you didn't direct people to bully me, but that's exactly what they did in their comments. What else did you expect? Commentary is inevitable, yes, but it doesn't have to be rude.

2. I do think before I post, thank you very much. In fact, I do it more often than I used to. Doesn't seem to help much though, so I don't know why I even bother. I guess it does help a little sometimes. But not enough, unfortunately. Also, that comment happened like five months ago. I haven't said anything like that since or in this thread at all.

3. You think I just want to rain on people's parades? I'm not a troll or ass or anything, thanks. Not even close. I just want to state my opinion without being rude or anything and that's it.

4. You're not judging the book if you're judging me by just one or two comments. And nobody said anything about me just telling someone who I am. Actually get into a few real conversations with me and then we'll talk about "judging the book." And I'll have you know that I've had some great conversations with some people and they're pretty much the friends I have now.

10 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

@Anacybele We know  your biases, and inclination. That's enough. Nothing would change even if knew number of cats you have or whatever.

Now, Now. Sain might be lout, but I would say he does seek true love in his own way. He is not one who wouldn't take responsibility once some girl actually fall for him.

He us still terrible choice for Valentine banner though.

This has nothing to do with my biases. I like Sain a lot, but I think he should be in this banner more because of the fact that he seeks true love, just like you say, and is fairly popular. So he's a great choice for this banner imo.

Edited by Anacybele

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

EDIT: @Water Mage Then explain why he has two endings where he can get married. He most certainly wants actual love. If anything, Gatrie is the one that doesn't want actual love since he canonically never does get it, he just gets women!

Those two pairs are terrible examples really. Fiora see Sain as nothing more than an annoyance during the entire Support as does Rebecca, and even in the end, Rebecca doesn’t trust Sain at all. I mean, in Sain’s ending with Rebecca, it is mentioned that is a good thing their son didn’t end up like his father, implying he wasn’t a good choice for Rebecca.

Just now, Water Mage said:

Those two pairs are terrible examples really. Fiora see Sain as nothing more than an annoyance during the entire Support as does Rebecca, and even in the end, Rebecca doesn’t trust Sain at all. I mean, in Sain’s ending with Rebecca, it is mentioned that is a good thing their son didn’t end up like his father, implying he wasn’t a good choice for Rebecca.

Sain and Fiora's ending still says they sought each other out though, implying that Sain really and truly did love her. His pairing with Rebecca is done rather badly though, I'll give you that. But I still think he did love her, Rebecca just focused too much on his habits from before their marriage. Also, why did they even have a kid if they had zero romantic interest in each other? I don't think they woke up one day and randomly decided to make a kid. Sain must've gained some trust from her over time somehow. I just wish it was explained better.

Marth on this banner would be nice.

11 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

While I do enjoy the idea of couples in this banner there's also the possibility of everyone being singled out as in not having relations with each other since (if so then they're probably trying to improve their love life somehow). Since the version update comes out a day earlier than when the banner drops, it's very likely well get to see the units with their stats before the banner trailer.

I mean they did that with the June Bride banner so that isn't a farfetched possibility.

I'd like to see Sain in the banner (very unlikely though), but only for him to get burned by every woman out there.

Edited by silveraura25

When I wanted Nowi on this it was assuming it would be like FGO Valentine's where the units were into the summoner.  If this is actual pairings I'd like Nowi to stay far away, don't want to see her with an official love interest.  A pair I'd like to see here is Nino and Jaffar, I loved their support.

I kinda don't want to see Marth on this particular banner, since that would likely mean Caeda getting a second alt. Fingers crossed for no more repeats, personally.

That being said, would love to see Marth on a future banner :D

Still hoping for Eliwood over Roy but having seen the shadows... the guy does look like Roy from the height but I'm not really seeing Lilina in the girl. Oh well, will find out tomorrow :)

Y'all mentioning Marth...don't play with my feelings like that, I don't want to break my F2P status!

...Considering that Marth has a groom outfit in Warriors...and they used Caeda's bride dress from Heroes...ooooshit son.

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I kinda don't want to see Marth on this particular banner, since that would likely mean Caeda getting a second alt. Fingers crossed for no more repeats, personally.

Still hoping for Eliwood over Roy but having seen the shadows... the guy does look like Roy from the height but I'm not really seeing Lilina in the girl. Oh well, will find out tomorrow :)

At first I really thought it was Ninian, but then someone pointed out in Twitter that the top of the silhoutte's head looks like a hat. Might be Lilina.

On 2/7/2018 at 7:18 PM, SoulWeaver said:

So can someone attach the actual picture here? My computer is retarded and can't access the link.

Spoiler

Edited by silveraura25

16 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Any variant for Marth would be nice, he has 0 and is the series mascot, so it's injustice that he has nothing so far. Plus having alts isn't a bad thing, in most cases. 

Eliwood/Ninian and Roy/Lilina would be nice, especially if they gave Eliwood good stats and better treatment considering he is a 3/4* last I recalled. 

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

I just want that mooted flying archer, I don't care whether it's Roy, Caeda, Ninian, Wrys, or Brigand Boss as long as they have good stats. I'm a true romantic at heart, clearly.

I agree, but flying nude Oliver (doesn't need a Peg) with cupid arrow would be cool still.