Shadow Dragon DLC images surface

Jedi

Just now, Jedi said:

The 15th.

I know the date, I was asking if there was a specific time, but I'm assuming there might not be. Thanks though.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Azz said:

I know the date, I was asking if there was a specific time, but I'm assuming there might not be. Thanks though.

Gotcha, I haven't seen one yet but I'll keep my eyes out for it, if I can, provided work doesn't kill me first.

3 hours ago, Azz said:

Probably 7pm EST for the US (which would be 4pm PST) on the 14th. The reason for this is that time matches 9am JST on the 15th, which is the usual time Japan gets updates on the eShop.

The free update back in November was a very weird outlier, as NA didn't get it for a whole 24 hours after the Japanese did. Could be due to NoA messing up on the dates, forgetting that we are 14 hours behind Japan.

Also, NoA officially confirmed a February 14th release date for NA:

https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/the-second-dlc-pack-for-fire-emblem-warriors

Edited by MrPerson0

31 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Reveal hidden contents

DV4lAIeV4AAdejA.png

Linde and Leo support. From the Japanese twitter account.

Apparently (unless translate's fuckin up) the context of their conversation is the two of them trying to use each others' spell? Oh my

11 hours ago, MrPerson0 said:

Probably 7pm EST for the US (which would be 4pm PST) on the 14th. The reason for this is that time matches 9am JST on the 15th, which is the usual time Japan gets updates on the eShop.

The free update back in November was a very weird outlier, as NA didn't get it for a whole 24 hours after the Japanese did. Could be due to NoA messing up on the dates, forgetting that we are 14 hours behind Japan.

Also, NoA officially confirmed a February 14th release date for NA:

https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/the-second-dlc-pack-for-fire-emblem-warriors

Oh okay thanks. Guess that’s midnight for me then.

2 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

With the new DLC releasing in less than 24 hrs, I am now wondering which history maps will contain the alternate costumes for the SD characters.

In a little over 24 hours, not less. Also should note that the 7pm EST time isn't guaranteed, that's just when the last DLC pack was released.

Edited by MrPerson0

16 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

With the new DLC releasing in less than 24 hrs, I am now wondering which history maps will contain the alternate costumes for the SD characters.

There are more costumes, so there might be at least one in every map.

Nevermind, forgot that you unlocked the other Corrinss alternate promotions separately. I think. 

Edited by Arthur97

Anyone else find it odd that they would release the FEW DLC so close to their own mainline DW9? Seems like these would directly compete for audience attention.

I know it's going to be a difficult choice on my part, even if DW9 has not impressed me so far. It's certainly not up to the bar set by DW8 XTREME Legends. 

1 minute ago, Etheus said:

Anyone else find it odd that they would release the FEW DLC so close to their own mainline DW9? Seems like these would directly compete for audience attention.

I know it's going to be a difficult choice on my part, even if DW9 has not impressed me so far. It's certainly not up to the bar set by DW8 XTREME Legends. 

Is that game even on the Switch though?

1 hour ago, Silent shifter said:

Three of them will probably be for completing the HM maps while the fourth will be an S rank Space-Time Distortion reward like Camilla's Maid costume. I'm predicting the SD trios will be the map rewards while Lyn's will be a S-T Distortion reward.

18 minutes ago, Etheus said:

It isn't. But then, Musuo games tend to all serve the same niche audience. They're generally kept alive by that same core audience buying damn near all of them.

It's probably fine, the nintendo warriors audience are likely mostly on nintendo platforms to begin with. I'm very into this & HW, but the normal DWs dont do much for me. Also people can play different games at once, even if they're similar

More relevant to this game is the awakening DLC coming out the same month as HWDX in japan. Probably smart on america's part to seemingly push that later in the spring, give it some breathing room.

3 hours ago, MrPerson0 said:

Official Twitter confirmed a 9:00 am release on February 15 in Japan:

https://twitter.com/FireEmblemMusou/status/963696818084200451

Assuming that it's a simultaneous worldwide release, safe to say it'll come out at 7pm EST tonight as expected. Think that's 12am for those in England.

I guess I ain't sleeping tonight.

EDIT:

Treehouse posted a rundown of the DLC on their tumblr for those interested.

Edited by Azz

So I think we know Navarre supports both Caeda and Tiki. Hopefully he supports Marth too. I hope Linde and Minerva support all 3 Shadow Dragon characters too.. since they don't have true supports in their game. Would be nice at least.

43 minutes ago, dmurr said:

So I think we know Navarre supports both Caeda and Tiki. Hopefully he supports Marth too. I hope Linde and Minerva support all 3 Shadow Dragon characters too.. since they don't have true supports in their game. Would be nice at least.

Wait, Shadow Dragon didn't have supports? It was on the DS wasn't it? I only got as far as the chapter after getting Minerva recruited but I never thought it was missing supports. Weird.

15 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

Wait, Shadow Dragon didn't have supports? It was on the DS wasn't it? I only got as far as the chapter after getting Minerva recruited but I never thought it was missing supports. Weird.

It has supports, but it doesn't have support conversations. But the supports that are there are so minimal and never even mentioned they might as well not even exist. Though sometimes some characters have conversations between one another, like Caeda and Ogma. New Mystery, SD's sequel, had supports though, but most of them were with Kris and very few had supports with anyone but Kris, at least as far as I remember.

1 hour ago, Liliesgrace said:

Psst, don't let it take away from the experience *nudgenudge* It's a good game, the gameplay is fun, despite the existence of the Warp Staff, and it's story is well written. It feels like a war novel. But of course, others think differently. I recommend picking it back up and giving it another shot.

Anyways. Super excited for the SD characters and the costumes. Roll on the 17th so can play it for myself and cry about actually being able to witness the Archaneans in HD.