Ideas for costumes

Papa Brando

In relation to the new warriors scan that came out today showcasing new costumes for Lyn, Marth, Tiki, and Caeda, I'd like to know what costumes people would like to see for characters in the game like for example would you guys like to see Awakening Celica, Exalt Chrom from Cipher, and Summer Xander etc.

Obviously they could bring in Summer Scramble things for Awakening and Fates (alongside some new costumes for the SD/other cast) or the haloween stuff could be cool. As odd as it is I'd like to see some costumes based on the generic captains or even the units from the origin games, since some of those designs are actually quite fetching. Oh; and just give Anna costumes based off the three games she appeared in.

I want to see some of the other costumes we've seen characters don in their own games' DLC, such as the Nohrian Festival costumes or the Awakening hotspring costumes for Owain and Lucina.  I was actually really hoping Oboro would've been part of last years Halloween banner in FEH, but if KT continue releasing DLC for this game, I hope we could see that employed in the future.

And I still want to see pantsless Marth, unless that's what they made his BA model into.

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I can see Owain getting an Odin outfit or Tharja getting one of Rajat. 

It'd certainly be interesting to see Dark Mage!Odin wielding a sword with lightning-based attacks.

And of the 2nd gen not!Awakening trio, I've always liked Rhajat the most in spite of the stalker element getting a little worse.

If Owain doesn't get Dark Mage outfit* he'll probably get the yukata he wears in the hot springs dlc.

400?cb=20161025072157

I don't think they'll do any of the beach dlc if only because...it's just a swim suit. It's not even a fancy swimsuit, really. Lissa getting a Maribelle outfit would be pretty cute. It might overlap too much with Takumi, but Frederick is clearly wearing a butlet outfit under his armor, so that could work I think Xander & Ryoma's promoted outfits reference cipher, so I could see Chrom getting this 

250px-B08-001.png

Caeda's bridal outfit is a direct reference to her heroes bride outfit, which makes me think Summer Fredierck & Performing Arts Azura are on the table as possibilities, too. Summer Fred also has the benefit of having more visuals to his design than just shorts, so that's nice. Any of christmas Chrom, Lissa, and Robin (I uh...dont see Tharja's outfit making it in.........) would also work, and Chrom could possibly use his wonderful spring outfit.

Purposely overlooking Bride Cordelia because we really don't need 3 bridal costumes.

*he absolutely should, "awakening" pack be damned. The game uses Owain as Odin a bunch in the game and Niles/Leo have a support all about it. It's also a very visually distinct costume.

Personally, I'm hoping for Risen Chrom from Cipher. I mean, they based Xander's and Ryoma's promos off of Cipher, so it's not too far-fetched. Though his Exalted King design from Cipher would be cool too.

I can also see Robin getting a Grima costume, but I'm hoping not since only three characters are getting costumes this time and Robin would inevitably take two of them like Corrin if he got one. I guess Lissa getting an Emmeryn/her Sage costume would be nice and Freddy getting his Paladin costume.

I thought for sure they would make the costumes focus on the games the DLC was supposed to represent. I was expecting Merric for mRobin, Jagen for Frederick, Ogma for Chrom, and Maria for Sakura. I really don't understand the wedding costume attire, and especially Lyn's Awakening DLC costume in the Shadow Dragon pack. I really like the latter, though.  Makes me hope we get Odin costume Owain in the Awakening DLC. Would seem wrong not to, honestly.

10 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

Dread Fighter Chrom to complement Bride Lucina.

Damn I never thought about that. I want this now.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be perfectly honest, I hope they continue DLC costumes until everyone gets one, which could happen considering the costumes done in Hyrule Warriors, though I hope the DLC Crew aren't left out.

Some I'd love to see are Rhajat for Tharja, Caeldori for Cordelia (also Odin for Owain just for completions sake), Awakening & Fates Anna, Summer Corrin & Robin, and Awakening Celica.

I'd also love too see the Broken Armor Models and Cloaked Linde made use ble by the player since some look really good, particularly both Broken Lyns and Tikis.

37 minutes ago, Deva Ashera said:

I'll be perfectly honest, I hope they continue DLC costumes until everyone gets one, which could happen considering the costumes done in Hyrule Warriors, though I hope the DLC Crew aren't left out.

Some I'd love to see are Rhajat for Tharja, Caeldori for Cordelia (also Odin for Owain just for completions sake), Awakening & Fates Anna, Summer Corrin & Robin, and Awakening Celica.

I'd also love too see the Broken Armor Models and Cloaked Linde made use ble by the player since some look really good, particularly both Broken Lyns and Tikis.

Should they just be called Diviner, Sky Knight, and Dark Mage costumes respectively? I can't imagine they'd go and give them different names/dialogue when equipped.

1 hour ago, Anomalocaris said:

Should they just be called Diviner, Sky Knight, and Dark Mage costumes respectively? I can't imagine they'd go and give them different names/dialogue when equipped.

That would most likely be the case similarly to how the Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword outfits, and likely the upcoming Breath of the Wild outfits (which I suspect will be called 'Champion's Tunic/Dress'), were labeled. While it'd be cool for them to gain new names and voice quotes, I doubt they'd do it. 

I did mean just the costumes for those respective characters.

I also think it'd be cool to do character reference costumes similar to the Skull Kid's Clothes costume for Lana in Hyrule Warriors, such as having Tiki dressed in Myrrh or Nowi's clothing or a child version of her adult clothes, Marth dressed in Sigurd or Leif's clothing, etc.

And just one I forgot, I'd love to see Marth get two previous costumes in a similar vein as Link's Classic Tunic from the Free Update, namely the two costumes I feel are the most iconic aside from his default and were used in his introductions to Japan and the West respectively, his classic 'no pants' look and his costume from Super Smash Bros Melee.

Edited by Deva Ashera