Tempest Trials: Breath of Destiny!

Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Regarding the armored boots: What does "that turn only" mean? 

The +1 Mov bonus expires at the end of the turn. Of course, it’ll refresh at the start of the next turn if the HP threshold is met. Think of it like a self-Hone/Fortify.

Edited by LordFrigid

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Regarding the armored boots: What does "that turn only" mean? 

If you are at 100% HP at the start of the turn, you get the movement buff. At the start of next player phase you lose the buff, and repeat.

3 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

It expires at the end of the turn. Of course, it’ll refresh at the start of the next turn if the HP threshold is met. Think of it like a self-Hone/Fortify.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

If you are at 100% HP at the start of the turn, you get the movement buff. At the start of next player phase you lose the buff, and repeat.

But why didn't they use the terminus like for the Hone/Fortify skills ("next actions at the start of each turn.")?

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

But why didn't they use the terminus like for the Hone/Fortify skills ("next actions at the start of each turn.")?

Because non-Japanese FEH could use some work on consistency in the terms it uses.

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s just how the localization team decided to do it. They’ve got inconsistencies here and there.

There’s also the possibility that it actually just ends after the Player Phase. It’s not like your unit is moving anywhere of its own accord on the EP.

Edited by LordFrigid
Forgot about Lunge & the like.

Because non-Japanese FEH could use some work on consistency in the terms it uses.

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s just how the localization team decided to do it. They’ve got inconsistencies here and there.

There’s also the possibility that it actually just ends after the Player Phase. It’s not like your unit is going anywhere on the EP.

Unless it dies.

Ok, makes sense. Guess I'll have to work on that Clarine for some healing. 

This. Tempest. My. Heart. Just. Can't. 

I saw "Uncle Eliwood" and thought, "this can't get any more precious." I was wrong. So wrong. This is easily one of the best things to come out of the seasonals. I'm going to put this on my list with the Performing Arts banner and Summer Leo's quotes in terms of things that make me stupidly happy. 

I'm going to start things off by running Clarine, Reinhardt, Sigurd, and LA!Lilina. I'm thinking I may end up giving her Gronnblade+ since I'm nearing 20k feathers. And she is +SPD after all. I'm hesitant to run Armor Emblem, but I may try 5 star Eliwood, Lyn, and Hector on autobattle along with a healer to see how that goes.

My only 40% is Lilina, and I’m totally abusing Horse Emblem by running her with Leo, L’Arachel, and Elise. I’ll probably change out Elise for Clarine once the former caps HM, though I’d really rather not.

I don’t see myself having any immediate need for these seals...which is a good thing, since I was down to 10 coins after finishing Def Ploy yesterday.

.......Hey, guys. I just met the most terrifying enemy on map 4 out 7 on Lunatic. Like I almost auto-surrendered because this the game's best randomized skill-set yet. 

Spoiler

pPhFCcW.png?1

But there's an error with game-generated Zelgius, right? Like there's been Ruby Sword sightings? Has this happened to anyone else?

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

.......Hey, guys. I just met the most terrifying enemy on map 4 out 7 on Lunatic. Like I almost auto-surrendered because this the game's best randomized skill-set yet. 

Hide contents

pPhFCcW.png?1

But there's an error with game-generated Zelgius, right? Like there's been Ruby Sword sightings? Has this happened to anyone else?

One of the previous TT bosses, the BK, wanted his Alondite back

That or he's trying to hide his secret identity by not having his signature weapon

Kinda don't want people to report the bug so we have an easier time

Cav buffs blade Lilina is fun, with Galeforce Siegbert, Elise and Ninian. My Clarine is 3 star so no point bringing her. Lilina only has normal blade for now, and i'm actually using the +Def one instead of +Spd because i want to learn skills before merging. Part of me doesn't want to merge Lilina though because someone may want Atk tactic- maybe Lyn when I complete Lyn emblem?

I think he's just tired after a long day of work, he's just gotten home, hung up Alondite on the rack, taken his helmet off ...suddenly the pager beeps - the boss needs him to head back to work to do some overtime. He sighs, grabs the car horse keys and trudges back outside. He arrives back at the office and realises to his dismay that he left Alondite at home. Normally, this would not be a big deal; he can borrow a Ruby Sword or Wo Dao from the office armory as he had many times before - but it's TT week and so all the weapons have been taken by his generic swordsman colleagues.

He shrugs. "I'm not paid enough for this crap", he thinks to himself as he wanders off into the battlefield.

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

That or he's trying to hide his secret identity by not having his signature weapon

Cav buffs blade Lilina is fun, with Galeforce Siegbert, Elise and Ninian. My Clarine is 3 star so no point bringing her. Lilina only has normal blade for now, and i'm actually using the +Def one instead of +Spd because i want to learn skills before merging. Part of me doesn't want to merge Lilina though because someone may want Atk tactic- maybe Lyn when I complete Lyn emblem?

I contemplated reporting it but I just find it really funny. Wouldn’t really mind if they decided to not fix it as long as it doesn’t affect arena.

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

If you think about it, it's kind of the perfect disguise. XD Maybe.

That sounds like a pretty sweet team. I gotta' give Siegbert Galeforce... It's been between him and Raven for a while... I know they'll both use it well... Gah. XD I'll make up my mind one of these days. 

26 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I’ll probably change out Elise for Clarine once the former caps HM, though I’d really rather not.

I just promoted her, because Elise and Priscilla capped HM. Probably the worst unit I've ever promoted, but I had to work on her to make her heal and survive something

I love that Lilina called Eliwood her uncle. So cute!

I've been looking forward to this tempest. Because Hector is one of the buffed units, it gives me an excuse to use armour emblem, which means I can build SP for both Hector and Zelgius :D Two Robins have come along for the ride for now, since normal male Robin still needs to finish Summoner Support :)

Once he's done, I'll get Hector Tudor S-Ranked, and then Zelgius :) I'll probably switch Count Henry into my team, although maybe Frankenjakob will do the trick. Valentine Eliwood isn't going to be built for a while, since I need two more units to make a training team - I have Leon and I will get Eliwood. I need either feathers or to pull some more units.

Fiora and Farina when, IS?

Put them on an Elibe banner with Kent and Sain and I'll be the happiest person ever xD

Farina's probably one of my favourite FE females, thinking about it. It's a shame she has such a limited role. Be nice to see her in Heroes :)

I just encountered a weapon-less Zelgius in the tempest. In the training tower, I ran into a Zelgius with a ruby sword.

What is up with Zelgius?

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Reveal hidden contents

pPhFCcW.png?1

29 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I just encountered a weapon-less Zelgius in the tempest. In the training tower, I ran into a Zelgius with a ruby sword.

What is up with Zelgius?

Met the same Zelgius in the tempest.

I just got Hunktor, so I'm going to be using him from now on.

He, LA!Lyn, BK and MechaWendy are going to be the party this time around, I already had a bad run with regular Hector because he got attacked by a mage because he didn't 1-round Beruka early on.

Oh my gosh, Atk Tactic Lilina + Hunktor is so fun. 64 Atk Hunktor wrecks everything.

Beware the daddy daughter combo!

As for Eliwood, I think I'll wait for 5 star version. Not sure if I want to merge him yet or not, he does have some nice rare skills although they're also niche skills