Tempest Trials: Breath of Destiny!

Vaximillian

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid how's Clarine treating you?

meanwhile, 4 star Klein is deleting things thanks to being +Spd. Quad brave bow is so fun and he is just using his default kit. At first i was waiting for a +Atk Klein to promote but maybe +Spd/-Res can work, too

Clarine is doing ok. She got Fortify Cavalry and her 5* skills (no refine). She needs at least 2 turns to heal Xander (and if on low health also Ursula and Lilina), but at least she doesn't die immediately from most threats. 

Klein is worth a promotion, especially with his TTs running. If you ever pull a better nature, you can always sacrifice your first Klein to a Leon, Jeorge, 4*+10 Gordin, or other archers with high ATK. Even if your archers are all set with Brave+/DB3, there is always demand for QR3. 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This TT is going well for me so far. I'm using a team of Ninian, Zelgius, Fae, and Serra. I've made adjustments to them for consistent autobattle runs. The armour boots are interesting but I'm in no rush to get them, my main goal right now is to save up orbs.

For a manual team Roy pretty much cleans up Lunatic 7 with Xander as a Hone bot and Ninian as a dance bot. Clarine is around for emergency healing but that's about it. After I slapped a Brave Bow+ on Roy he pretty much became B!Cordelia on a horse and that's horrifying to think about.

An auto Lunatic-5 team is still a work in progress though. Trying to get HM for Klein and Clarine by doing a Roy/Ninian/Klein/Clarine team but they all die on the last stage every. time.

Edited by Zeo

22 minutes ago, Zeo said:

For a manual team Roy pretty much cleans up Lunatic 7 with Xander as a Hone bot and Ninian as a dance bot. Clarine is around for emergency healing but that's about it. After I slapped a Brave Bow+ on Roy he pretty much became B!Cordelia on a horse and that's horrifying to think about.

An auto Lunatic-5 team is still a work in progress though. Trying to get HM for Klein and Clarine by doing a Roy/Ninian/Klein/Clarine team but they all die on the last stage every. time.

As someone who also doing has an auto Lunatic-5 team, your problem doesn’t suprise, and to be fair, the other units love buffing Lillina, so it’s not suprising that your team dies by then. My team survived a few times, but it's a rare occurrence.

Even if I'm not a fan of armor units, Eliwood is doing his job. With Armor Boots and full health he one-rounds a lot of sword units. 68 ATK (38 ATK + 14 Mt + 4 TT boost + 6 tactics + 6 Fire boost) and 40 SPD (32 SPD + 4 TT boost + 4 Hone Speed) is hard to withstand. 

I switched Lyon in for Sigurd to have the ATK Tactics effect and he works well with Eliwood, Lilina and Clarine. 

8 hours ago, Water Mage said:

As someone who also doing has an auto Lunatic-5 team, your problem doesn’t suprise, and to be fair, the other units love buffing Lillina, so it’s not suprising that your team dies by then. My team survived a few times, but it's a rare occurrence.

Eliwood will likely fair better on my auto team with the boots. But I could probably just make a better auto team, just that I have no real plans to build a Klein (too good of a fodder) or Clarine (bad stat spread, literally just fast) so this is a prime opportunity to grind HM on them and get them out of the way for a while.

Man I have been going slow on this TT I just reached 31k today.  I want to get the boots so I can switch to my armor emblem team when I train Eliwood.  9k to go before that can happen and Camus and Xander both maxed HM yesterday but I don't feel like trading them out since they provide the buffs to V!Lilina.  

I'm at 55k currently (manual lunatic/7 runs), will go a little slower today and tomorrow. 

Switching between teams (Lilina, Clarine, Sigurd, Roy team 1 and Lilina, Clarine, Eliwood, Lyon team 2) goes fine so far. Goal is to max HM on Clarine and Lilina and get Eliwood as far as possible (even if he is an armor unit). Also my cleaner team (Ninian, Klein, Myrrh, Marisa) is pretty strong and surprisingly synergetic. 

So with a team of Micaiah, Ninian, Hector and LA!Roy...I have all the rewards. Hallelujah.

I don't want another TT for a while now, let me replenish my stamina potion stock, jc.

Got the 5* Eliwood now. 

I really don't like how this artist draws the normal art on any of the characters they've drawn. I really like their moving art on most characters - attacking and damaged, but not the normal art. Oh well, the attacking and damaged are are really nice :D 

Zelgius is slowly gaining SP. He now has all of his skills except for Panic Ploy (going for Ward Armour first), and I've given him Swap. He's almost ready to replace BK :) 

He also has an A Rank summoner support. Once he gets S, I'll switch over to cavalry emblem, since I think there's no other pretty armours (apart from normal Hector) who need an S support from the summoner, and I don't want two green physical armours on the team at once. Besides, lots of horses still to get S support with me :)

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

I really don't like how this artist draws the normal art on any of the characters they've drawn. I really like their moving art on most characters - attacking and damaged, but not the normal art. Oh well, the attacking and damaged are are really nice :D 

Are you talking about LA!Eliwood’s artist or Zelgius’s? If it’s the former, that artist hasn’t done anyone else yet.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Are you talking about LA!Eliwood’s artist or Zelgius’s? If it’s the former, that artist hasn’t done anyone else yet.

Eliwood. For some reason, I thought BunBun had done him as well as Roy and Lilina >.< Whoops! 

I suppose that's two artists I don't like the normal art for, then!

Clarine & Lilina arrived at ~3k HM, overall score at 86k, don't ask me why.

Thinking of the remaining 8 days, I really would like IS to change the set of maps after 1 week of TTs. They could leave the final map, but the rest ... 

50 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Clarine & Lilina arrived at ~3k HM, overall score at 86k, don't ask me why.

Thinking of the remaining 8 days, I really would like IS to change the set of maps after 1 week of TTs. They could leave the final map, but the rest ... 

That would be really nice. I hate these maps. Your auto-battling heroes can get screwed over on a lot of them if you don't have any flyers.

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

That would be really nice. I hate these maps. Your auto-battling heroes can get screwed over on a lot of them if you don't have any flyers.

I don't auto this time, but all those bushes and trees make my horses slow. Especially if there is a weaponless Zeglius hidden behind in the other corner. Good thing Eliwood with the new boots doesn't care about forests. 

So I've actually kept on pace to get all the rewards up to this point, surprising myself for once. I also switched out Wendy (as she hit 2.5k HM) for LEliwood, giving him the QR seal. Even with his default kit his offence is great, just wish Hunktor had Ward armour as well.

I got the boots today, slapped then on Hunktor and laughed because this is stupidly good. I though the skill only worked on the first turn. Glad I was wrong.

24 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You madman. I only broke 50k recently.

Auto-battling is your friend. It’s why I’m also above 100k at this point since I can’t be assed to manually get up to 99,999 anymore so I auto-battle spammed Lunatic 5 like crazy yesterday. Getting up to about 50k without doing so was more than enough for me.