Tempest Trials: Breath of Destiny!

Vaximillian

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At around 73k. Been going really slow due to being busy. I don't like having this far to go this late into the Tempest. Will probably rally to near 100k before the weekend is over in order to wrap this up.

Lilina's Atk Tactic support really helps out my Klein, but this auto battle team of ranged units plus Eliwood packing armored boots is just not capable of clearing or consistently reaching Map 5 on Lunatic, so I'm compromising on Hard 5. Also occasionally trying to snag some SP for my Ninian since she was out when all I put on her was HP +5.

Still haven't gotten Roy. And this is the last, best chance to raise him, so his absence is becoming a bummer.

@mampfoid Welp, went ahead and upgraded my Clarine since I'm going to fodder off her Fear+ to my Maria after the TT is over. Just wanted to abuse double EXP for the conversation and might as well get some HM out of it.

I'm...actually impressed at Clarine's bulkiness and Martyr+ working really well while training Fallen Takumi. Almost makes me not want to fodder her, but she's +Atk/-Spd so not the best nature.

Also helps is the fact that Fear+ is a really good staff. Group AOE debuff is really useful.

Edited by mcsilas

@mcsilas I kind of regret to have promoted her. She did her job (heal, Fortify Cav, Hone SPD), but she could have done the same at 4*. Never used her weapon though. 

Now she maxed HM (like Lilina and Lyon and 7 units that where already at 3k+ before, Eliwood will max out tomorrow), but I won't fodder her off. 

Ending the day with 164k at rank 752, GHB solved and evil Takumi trained up to level 40. 

A little worrisome I'm only at 81k this close to the end of the tempest. Bonus runs + just a tinge of grinding should be enough to put me over 100k before it's over though.

None of my bonus units are even close to capping HM this time. Barely had any time to play. Mostly autoing.

16 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Oh hey, the sacred memories units can now show up in TT. 

Too bad they didn't fix Zelgius while they were at it. He's still showing up with a random sword in the Tower so it's probably safe to assume he's still bugged in the Tempest too.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Too bad they didn't fix Zelgius while they were at it. He's still showing up with a random sword in the Tower so it's probably safe to assume he's still bugged in the Tempest too.

He shows up with a Silver Sword if he's in the first map of Lunatic 5.

It's only when he's supposed to wield Alondite that it gets...weird.

I was making such good progress but when I woke up friday I felt as if I had been runover by a truck. I feel so friggin crappy that I can't really force myself to grind it. I was also so out of it I actually wasted 2 days of my bonus runs on lower runs while leveling up Eliwood. I may not actually make 100k this time.

Maybe Zelgius doesn't have his Alondite because Vanguard Ike just took it.

Crap still only at 46k, but still planning to get all the rewards. This is gonna hurt...

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

Every single zelgius I have found in the tempest was unarmed 

If you play on Hard (or sometimes Lunatic 5 on the early stages) he actually has a Silver Sword. It's literally the Alondite that he never has. Pretty funny.

I'm sitting at 96,512 points for a rank of 29,236 right now.  Does anyone know what the cut-off for top 5K/10K is?  If it's not too much trouble I might go for it for the extra feathers, but I think I can skate by under the top 50K without too much trouble if it looks like too much grinding.

27 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm sitting at 96,512 points for a rank of 29,236 right now.  Does anyone know what the cut-off for top 5K/10K is?  If it's not too much trouble I might go for it for the extra feathers, but I think I can skate by under the top 50K without too much trouble if it looks like too much grinding.

I'm at 122,654 points, but that's only good for rank 5,872 so you'd probably need to grind at least an additional 30,000 points if you want a chance at the top 5K.

32 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm at 137,7xx which is around rank 25xx. I have hardly been playing the past few days and I am still climbing the ranks so it shouldn't be too hard to catch up if you get really motivated.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm at 122,654 points, but that's only good for rank 5,872 so you'd probably need to grind at least an additional 30,000 points if you want a chance at the top 5K.

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

I'm at 137,7xx which is around rank 25xx. I have hardly been playing the past few days and I am still climbing the ranks so it shouldn't be too hard to catch up if you get really motivated.

Top 5K looks like it's probably out of reach for me, but I might be able to get top 10K, depending on where that falls.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Rank 10000 is around 111,000 points right now - I just completed an autobattle to get to 111,374, was just outside the top 10k before it, and now I'm just barely in it.

26 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Rank 10000 is around 111,000 points right now - I just completed an autobattle to get to 111,374, was just outside the top 10k before it, and now I'm just barely in it.

That might be a feasible goal for me.  I'm not going to burn any Stamina Potions tonight, but I might grind out some tomorrow or Tuesday.  It seems once you hit the 100K mark, not as many people try all that hard to keep grinding.