Tempest Trials: Breath of Destiny!

Vaximillian

Been grinding about 10 Stamina Potions today trying to get under the 10K mark.  As I approach, it seems more and more people have been trying for that rank as well.  Thankfully, I've got hundreds of stamina potions, otherwise, it might not be worth the 2K extra feathers, but it's a matter of pride at this point.  I'm pretty sure this is the highest I've ever gone in a Tempest Trial, since I usually stop shortly after the 99,999 mark for all the rewards.

EDIT: I grinded to rank 8860.  Hopefully, that's enough to hold up below the 10K mark, because I'm going to need to go to bed soon.

Edited by Rezzy

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Just nope. 

I dropped more than 500 ranks in 7 hours (from 556th to 1,065). That's a little sad, since I stayed in top 1k all week, but I won't start auto-ing now and wasting my pots. 

9 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Bed-time, Minerva. I hope I won't wake up with an ugly demotion surprise tomorrow morning:

GmY4bQ5.jpg

9 hours ago, Dayni said:

The 20k concerns me more than the low chances of Klein, I'm not fond of spending that much on a unit purely for sacrifice, otherwise I'd have more QR3 units.

Where does Effie come in? He has DB3 by default. :P I've also given a Brave Bow, so it's Barst and Subaki I'd need to get besides.

I wouldn't spend 20k for QR3 either, since QR2 is nearly the same gameplay-wise. QR3 is more of a goody which comes with the sacrifice of a 5* Klein for Brave+ (which is worth the 20k in my opinion). In most situations Swordbreaker, Escape Route or WoM are better anyway on him. 

If you don't want to pass QR3, then Effie (or Hawkeye) and Subaki are not necessary. The chain was following:

Effie > DB1, DB2, (Smite)

Subaki > QR1, QR2, (Swap)

Gordin > Brave Bow, (Vantage 1), (Vantage 2 from a 4* copy or Shove from a 3* copy)

Klein > DB3, QR3, Brave Bow, Brave Bow+ 

Edited by mampfoid
Yeah, LA!Roy already got DB3 by default. Forgot about that. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I wouldn't spend 20k for QR3 either, since QR2 is nearly the same gameplay-wise. QR3 is more of a goody which comes with the sacrifice of a 5* Klein for Brave+ (which is worth the 20k in my opinion). In most situations Swordbreaker, Escape Route or WoM are better anyway on him. 

If you don't want to pass QR3, then Effie (or Hawkeye) and Subaki are not necessary. The chain was following:

Effie > DB1, DB2, (Smite)

Subaki > QR1, QR2, (Swap)

Gordin > Brave Bow, (Vantage 1), (Vantage 2 from a 4* copy or Shove from a 3* copy)

Klein > DB3, QR3, Brave Bow+

Bow Roy comes with DB3 as a default skill, so Klein just needs to pass BB, BB+, QR3 and Subaki for QR1-2. Neither Effie nor Gordin are required.

As for this TT, I'm at rank 8200 with 90 minutes remaining with 133500 points. I think I can just hold my stamina to complete February quests instead since there's no chance of getting into top 5000 without spending another 15+ potions.

25 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Bow Roy comes with DB3 as a default skill, so Klein just needs to pass BB, BB+, QR3 and Subaki for QR1-2. Neither Effie nor Gordin are required.

As for this TT, I'm at rank 8200 with 90 minutes remaining with 133500 points. I think I can just hold my stamina to complete February quests instead since there's no chance of getting into top 5000 without spending another 15+ potions.

Forgot about that, true Roy comes with DB3. Another sign that it's the best idea to give him Brave+. 

I really got burnt on this TT. I ended with a score of 109,692 which should end at rank 20k or a bit above that. At least I managed to increase my stamina pot stash to 72 from the 40 something I had thanks to the GHB quests.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Nope. Just nope. 

I dropped more than 500 ranks in 7 hours (from 556th to 1,065). That's a little sad, since I stayed in top 1k all week, but I won't start auto-ing now and wasting my pots.

wow, Here I am at 172k and I am comfortably in the top 2000. 

29 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Rank 1,134

I lost nearly 600 ranks in the last 7-8 hours. Perhaps 220k (3,5k more than my score, two stamina pots) would have been enough to stay in top 1k. 

Lunatic 7 runs give 705 x 5 runs = 3525.

One stamina pot bruh.

If I remember from past full TTs 230-250k is usually the threshold. This one was much lower than past ones though.

Its kinda funny that I went over 200kon the last mini TT but this one I barely made it past 170k.

I blame it on the dog days of winter here and the fact that I work 3rd shift. I waste way too much time laying in bed because it is too cold to get up.

The one bad thing about the TT being hidden in the bottom right is I almost forgot about the feathers.

There should still be an exclamation mark or something to notify that you need to collect feathers, because the TT button says it ended so people would think it's over and might miss the feathers

12 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

I blame it on the dog days of winter here and the fact that I work 3rd shift. I waste way too much time laying in bed because it is too cold to get up.

Isn't that a good place to play FEH? 

7 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Rank 237; 10K feathers are mine.

And here's the top score for the TT:

Congratulations, what was your score? 

2M ... he seems to invest his feathers in Fredericks solely.