How to play FEH on PC (Windows only)

mental_offence

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, fetunaa said:

I don't have any problems with other apps or games though. :/

Usually the problem you described is caused by unstable internet connection. You can't really change any internet settings of MEmu, so I'd suggest installing FEH on smartphone and see if it behaves the same way or not.

You can also try Bluestacks.

2 hours ago, Nehpets700 said:

Hmm, I'm getting an error that looks like this when I try to make an orb purchase.

It doesn't work for everyone for whatever reason. Download and install newest microg services core and try again.

There's another solution. Download fgov2.ova (extract and import it), launch Google Play and log in. Download apk of FEH and install it. Then launch FEH, sign in and purchase orbs as fast as you can. 2-3 minutes after downloading all data you'll get 803-3001 error. It's practically easier to buy orbs using a smartphone, but this is a solution for those who don't have/have outdated one.

Edited by mental_offence

8 hours ago, mental_offence said:

It doesn't work for everyone for whatever reason. Download and install newest microg services core and try again.

There's another solution. Download fgov2.ova (extract and import it), launch Google Play and log in. Download apk of FEH and install it. Then launch FEH, sign in and purchase orbs as fast as you can. 2-3 minutes after downloading all data you'll get 803-3001 error. It's practically easier to buy orbs using a smartphone, but this is a solution for those who don't have/have outdated one.

Sadly, it doesn't seem that the former method is working for me. I wonder what the others are doing to make it work for them. Oh well. Thanks anyway! 

On 8/31/2018 at 9:16 PM, mental_offence said:

Usually the problem you described is caused by unstable internet connection. You can't really change any internet settings of MEmu, so I'd suggest installing FEH on smartphone and see if it behaves the same way or not.

You can also try Bluestacks.

Is there any way to change ip address on memu, I tried bluestacks but it still doesn't work and now on memu, I'm just stuck on the loading screen when I open it.
It gives me the error 803-3101. And I'm not using wifi internet on pc either.

I don't have a working phone atm.

Edited by fetunaa
It gives me the error 803-3101

Wow... I remember last year, it took a lot of research to get through with some errors and the like. Didn't think this was still playable through emulator, given a number patches.

That was really quick. Thanks.

29 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

Wow... I remember last year, it took a lot of research to get through with some errors and the like. Didn't think this was still playable through emulator, given a number patches.

That was really quick. Thanks.

I found another method that worked a little bit better than these but I lost the URL of it and my PC isn't in the best shape to play this game... (inner rage incoming)

Edited by GNoMe

5 minutes ago, Nic said:

I found another method that worked a little bit better than these but I lost the URL of it and my PC isn't in the best shape to play this game... (inner rage incoming)

che boludo te re perdiste mi nuevo Libra men

1 minute ago, Junkhead said:

che boludo te re perdiste mi nuevo Libra men

Me perdí de nuevo en la internet, ya hasta creo que yo soy el antisocial.
We'll continue this in PM's. ~

After a long time of using MEmu without issue, I've been getting intermittent "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped." pop-ups while playing FEH. Not sure if this is cause to panic or not.

Though I did notice that my microG services core is outdated. Should I patch that ASAP?

20 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

After a long time of using MEmu without issue, I've been getting intermittent "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped." pop-ups while playing FEH. Not sure if this is cause to panic or not.

Though I did notice that my microG services core is outdated. Should I patch that ASAP?

It's probably just Play Store didn't update correctly. Go to apps in settings and uninstall updates of Play Store.

10 hours ago, Marston said:

I have a question regarding updates on the emulator:

Do I always need to redownload the complete APK when a big version update gets released?

You can use Play Store for updating FEH, and if you don't want to sign in - then yeah, you have to download new apk and install it.

I tried the Bluestack thingy described in the first post but I never got the error message in the end. It also promptly resulted in an error after beating Prologue-1 which prevented me from playing on a new account - any idea why the message didn't appear?

Thank you for the instructions, Memu works great!

Question about rerolling though, the folder specified (data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/shared_prefs) will not allow me to delete deviceAccount:.xml because it is a read only file. Is there a way to delete it for me?

Update: You answered this in a previous response! Thank you again.

Edited by meowdren
Read another response

14 hours ago, Marston said:

I tried the Bluestack thingy described in the first post but I never got the error message in the end. It also promptly resulted in an error after beating Prologue-1 which prevented me from playing on a new account - any idea why the message didn't appear?

You didn't disable all apps listed in the guide, probably "Google Play Services" to be exact.

6 hours ago, Karihue said:

Sorry if this was  asked before, but how would you update FEH?

On MEmu you can either sign in using google account and download game from Play Store, or if you don't want to sign in you can download newest apk (x86 version) of FEH and install it.
On Bluestacks the only way to update is to download apk.

Hey there. Thanks for the instructions on this, I've been running smooth with Bluestacks. I've just had a small problem.
After doing the reroll method and whatnot, I decided to try and link my account. Of course, it crashed and didn't allow me to link it since it was rooted. I realized it, and uninstalled the root. Now I can get to the part where I can write my username and password, but when I enter my credentials the button for logging in doesn't turn red. I tried using Google/Nintendo Network ID, and it just says error 403/something about javascript.
Is there some kind of solution to this? Thanks.

4 hours ago, SRVortex said:

Hey there. Thanks for the instructions on this, I've been running smooth with Bluestacks. I've just had a small problem.
After doing the reroll method and whatnot, I decided to try and link my account. Of course, it crashed and didn't allow me to link it since it was rooted. I realized it, and uninstalled the root. Now I can get to the part where I can write my username and password, but when I enter my credentials the button for logging in doesn't turn red. I tried using Google/Nintendo Network ID, and it just says error 403/something about javascript.
Is there some kind of solution to this? Thanks.

I assume it happens because of preinstalled browser. Install Chrome and use it for linking nintendo account.