How to play FEH on PC (Windows only)

mental_offence

58 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

That means you didn't disable all needed apps.

I guess I forgot something, so I unrooted bluestacks and I will see. The "Google Play services" can't be disabled.

Update: Still got error 803-3001. I'll use memu until there's a migroG option on Bluestacks 3.

2018-05-21_08-07-24.png

2018-05-21_08-55-43.png

Edited by harimakenjibr

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, harimakenjibr said:

I guess I forgot something, so I unrooted bluestacks and I will see. The "Google Play services" can't be disabled.

Update: Still got error 803-3001. I'll use memu until there's a migroG option on Bluestacks 3.

I've updated instructions a little, now you should be able to disable it.

1 hour ago, mental_offence said:

Uhm... It doesn't look like latest version of bluestacks, since its based on android 5, and you have android 4 on screenshot.

what version do i need to look for? or if you can provide it yourself, that'd be great 

4 hours ago, mental_offence said:

Here is the link.

it works! thanks! i havent played for a pretty long time that i was surprised that theyre showing brave and legendary heroes while updating instead of the units that were first released

31 minutes ago, Rawrton said:

follow up question, what are the chances of getting banned for this? 

Chances are close to none. For first 2 months they've been banning people playing on emulators with enabled google apps, and then they just replaced bans with 803-3001 error.
Nowadays you can get ban only for hacking.

31 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

Chances are close to none. For first 2 months they've been banning people playing on emulators with enabled google apps, and then they just replaced bans with 803-3001 error.
Nowadays you can get ban only for hacking.

thats reassuring, thanks  

On 12/5/2018 at 1:23 PM, mental_offence said:

I assume you're using MEmu... Well, this shouldn't be happening.

Go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store and uninstall updates and/or clear data.
If problem still exists - launch microG Settings and make sure that Google device registration is enabled and in Self-Check first 7 checkboxes are checked.

Hi! Google device registration is enabled, however I cant check the first 7 checkboxes in Self-check, if I click on them nothing happens. What could it be? Thanks in andavance

Screenshot_2018-05-24-06-39-34.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-06-39-38.png

Hi. I followed the memu guide in the OP for both versions 2.9.6.1 and 3.3.0.2 and I get the same result; everything works fine up until I boot Fire Emblem Heroes where it proceeds to open and immediately close.

8 hours ago, Yamarox said:

Hi! Google device registration is enabled, however I cant check the first 7 checkboxes in Self-check, if I click on them nothing happens. What could it be? Thanks in andavance

Are you sure you're using MEmu 3.3.0.2 with lollipop add-on from the topic?

7 hours ago, Zyreth said:

Hi. I followed the memu guide in the OP for both versions 2.9.6.1 and 3.3.0.2 and I get the same result; everything works fine up until I boot Fire Emblem Heroes where it proceeds to open and immediately close.

Go to microG settings and in self-check first seven checkboxes must be checked. If they are checked - then it's some hardware/software incompatibilities. Use BlueStacks instead.

Hi OP,

Method 1 works perfect for me. 

thanks for sharing. really appreciate it. 

Been looking for it for a few days and failed so many methods.

FYI, Method 3 could work for around 10 minutes, after that 803-3001 error came and could no long connect back. Tried to re-install but same result.

By the way I have translated and shared your Method 1 at

http://bbs.ngacn.cc/read.php?tid=14145413&page=e

In which I mentioned that deviceAccount:.xml contains only Device ID and temp accound ID, you can easily copy the file and restore it whenever needed (but maybe you need to use same device?). And because the filename contains invalid char, we cannot edit the content or file name, but we can save the file in new folder with remarked names. for example 

/Have_Tharja_Ninian_Sanaki/deviceAccount:.xml 

/Have_2Ninian_2Sanaki/deviceAccount:.xml

Hope it helps. 

Regards :)

Edited by Cifi

Hi OP, thanks for the guides.

I'm trying to use Method 1 with the rooted ova file and it works fine, but for some reason when I use ES File Explorer to search for deviceAccount:.xml my com.nintendo.zaba folder appears empty. Am I doing something wrong?

21 hours ago, Cifi said:

By the way I have translated and shared your Method 1 at

http://bbs.ngacn.cc/read.php?tid=14145413&page=e

In which I mentioned that deviceAccount:.xml contains only Device ID and temp accound ID, you can easily copy the file and restore it whenever needed (but maybe you need to use same device?). And because the filename contains invalid char, we cannot edit the content or file name, but we can save the file in new folder with remarked names. for example 

/Have_Tharja_Ninian_Sanaki/deviceAccount:.xml 

/Have_2Ninian_2Sanaki/deviceAccount:.xml

Hope it helps. 

Regards :)

Hello, and thank you for sharing this guide. (was it deleted though?)

Thing is, saving deviceAccount:.xml for later may seem a good idea, but it has some risks. What if these files won't work after new update? What if one day IS changes the way this file works and remakes it entirely, so that importing old files will "just" not work or, even worse, result in some sort of ban? We can never know.
So, if you get good summons while rerolling I'd suggest to create new nintendo account and link FEH to this account as soon as possible and then just keep nintendo account info for later use.

11 hours ago, SH17 said:

Hi OP, thanks for the guides.

I'm trying to use Method 1 with the rooted ova file and it works fine, but for some reason when I use ES File Explorer to search for deviceAccount:.xml my com.nintendo.zaba folder appears empty. Am I doing something wrong?

You have to enable root access in ES settings.

Edited by mental_offence

3 hours ago, mental_offence said:

Hello, and thank you for sharing this guide. (was it deleted though?)

Thing is, saving deviceAccount:.xml for later may seem a good idea, but it has some risks. What if these files won't work after new update? What if one day IS changes the way this file works and remakes it entirely, so that importing old files will "just" not work or, even worse, result in some sort of ban? We can never know.
So, if you get good summons while rerolling I'd suggest to create new nintendo account and link FEH to this account as soon as possible and then just keep nintendo account info for later use.

You have to enable root access in ES settings.

Hi OP,

the link works for me, though it's in Chinese. 

Thanks for the risk reminder. 

I understand your point, if the file is outdated by a few versions sure it may get the problem.

I believe that update won't be an issue if I login the game daily and backup the file frequently or incase of update, but the risk of getting banned always exists and anyone using simulator should aware of this risk. 

Edited by Cifi

8 hours ago, SneakyLucio said:

When I try to run the APK for BlueStacks it just opens MEmu. Am I doing something wrong?

I guess MEmu is a default program for apks in your pc. You can either install apks from bluestacks - there's install apk option on my apps tab, or you can change default program for apk in properties of this file.

41 minutes ago, Terragius said:

Okay, you see. I'm getting the " failed to import " thingy, and I do have lollipop installed, but when I try and open it it tells me to install Memu, which is weird because I do have Memu, any help?

Did you download MEmu from the topic? Lollipop addon will install only on MEmu versions up to 3.3.0.2.

26 minutes ago, Terragius said:

Indeed, I downloaded Memu from the topic, I don't know why it doesn't work.

Not really sure why is this happening. I suggest to uninstall memu, reinstall it (and lollipop addon after that) and try again.

Edited by mental_offence