How to play FEH on PC (Windows only)

mental_offence

3 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

You can get it from apkpure, though I've never used this site before.

Thanks, but that's the ARM version. I'll try that if I don't find the x86 version tomorrow. 

You wrote earlier that ARM should work too, but I think I would need to re-attach my Nintendo account if I switched versions? 

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks, but that's the ARM version. I'll try that if I don't find the x86 version tomorrow. 

You wrote earlier that ARM should work too, but I think I would need to re-attach my Nintendo account if I switched versions? 

No idea. You can try it on cloned instance for testing purposes.

15 minutes ago, Rinco said:

I'm installing Memu right now. I can download FEH after I set it up like the first post explains and open my account or I can only play in a new account?

You can link your existing account, though it's possible that the default browser won't be able to proceed with linking, so use any other browser in that case.

10 hours ago, Raven said:

Is it just me, or is  MEmu crashing very frequently as of late?

What version of MEmu are you using? The first suggestion would be to change to newer version if using 3.3.0.2 and vice versa if using latest version.

7 hours ago, manit14 said:

I am using Bluestacks. I ended up uninstalling and re installing Fire Emblem Heroes, and that worked.

You have to disable google apps, otherwise you'll get 803-3001 error again soon enough. Follow instructions in the topic.

Edited by mental_offence

Okay, everything worked installing Memu, but I can't find FEH. I look in the shop, can't find it, everything relating to FEH is there but its not showing up. FEH companion, FEH IV calculator, etc etc. just the actual game isnt in the store.

EDIT: It's not showing up in BlueStacks either

EDIT EDIT: I found it on BlueStacks and now it's saying that my device is not compatible with this version

Edited by FlyingCheese

49 minutes ago, FlyingCheese said:

Okay, everything worked installing Memu, but I can't find FEH. I look in the shop, can't find it, everything relating to FEH is there but its not showing up. FEH companion, FEH IV calculator, etc etc. just the actual game isnt in the store.

EDIT: It's not showing up in BlueStacks either

EDIT EDIT: I found it on BlueStacks and now it's saying that my device is not compatible with this version

You can't download FEH from Play Store on emulators (if not using microG solution). Please follow instructions in the topic and you'll see that you have to download FEH from external sources.

18 hours ago, mental_offence said:

You can't download FEH from Play Store on emulators (if not using microG solution). Please follow instructions in the topic and you'll see that you have to download FEH from external sources.

Okay, I followed the instructions in the topic and i downloaded microG. I have instances 4.4 and 7.1, neither of which seem to be working either. they start up perfectly fine, but it loops me back to the same error where it's not compatable with my device.

3 hours ago, FlyingCheese said:

Okay, I followed the instructions in the topic and i downloaded microG. I have instances 4.4 and 7.1, neither of which seem to be working either. they start up perfectly fine, but it loops me back to the same error where it's not compatable with my device.

You have to create and use Android 5.1 instance after replacing files.

Edited by mental_offence

36 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

You have to create and use Android 5.1 instance after replacing files.

I'm not sure what you mean by replacing files, because I thought I did everything right. I apologize if I'm slow cause I'm not very tech savvy. I might need clearer instructions but it doesn't give me the option for 5.1. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

help.png

1 hour ago, FlyingCheese said:

I'm not sure what you mean by replacing files, because I thought I did everything right. I apologize if I'm slow cause I'm not very tech savvy. I might need clearer instructions but it doesn't give me the option for 5.1. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

help.png

Now that's... interesting. The option to create 5.1 instance should be there. That's sort of confusing. Can you describe what exactly did you do step by step?

You should uninstall MEmu and install it again. Launch Multi-MEmu after that and see if you can create 5.1 instance. I'll see what to do next.

43 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

Now that's... interesting. The option to create 5.1 instance should be there. That's sort of confusing. Can you describe what exactly did you do step by step?

You should uninstall MEmu and install it again. Launch Multi-MEmu after that and see if you can create 5.1 instance. I'll see what to do next.

Alright, I realized my mistake. I didn't extract any of the zip files into the folder, I left it blank after deleting. It works fine now, very much appreciate the help. Is there any way to speed up my game from frame lag? It's playable, but it's slightly slow on my toaster PC.

7 hours ago, FlyingCheese said:

Alright, I realized my mistake. I didn't extract any of the zip files into the folder, I left it blank after deleting. It works fine now, very much appreciate the help. Is there any way to speed up my game from frame lag? It's playable, but it's slightly slow on my toaster PC.

First of all you should enable hardware virtualization if you didn't do that yet.

You can't really do much other than that, though you can try to edit some MEmu settings - change graphics mode to opengl/directx, lower the resolution or try different number of CPU cores.

Hi I recently installed Bluestacks and start playing Fire Emblem Heroes. At first it looks fine, but now when I open Fire Emblem Heroes game after restart the emulator, for some reason the game's sound appears to be muted. I don't know why this is happening right now. I already restarted the emulator and also restarted my computer and it still the same. If someone knows how to fix this, please let me know.

Edit: Damn that autocorrect. What I was trying to say is that the first time I played Fire Emblem Heroes on Bluestacks, the game worked fine, but now when I restarted the emulator and / or the computer, there is no sound and the game isn't in silent mode.

Edited by Maka Albarn

I'm using 5.6.2 Memu, which I believe is the newest, but I am sometimes getting the 803-3001 communication error, especially when summoning. Once I get the error it corrupts the entire save and I have to delete it and start over.

Any idea what is going on or what I can do to fix it?

Notes:

1.) Using 5.6.2 Memu

2.) Using the MicroG setup following the guide

3.) Using the 5.1 Android (Default) instance

4.) Using 2.1.1 (x86) Apk

5 hours ago, Dnarris said:

I'm using 5.6.2 Memu, which I believe is the newest, but I am sometimes getting the 803-3001 communication error, especially when summoning. Once I get the error it corrupts the entire save and I have to delete it and start over.

Any idea what is going on or what I can do to fix it?

Notes:

1.) Using 5.6.2 Memu

2.) Using the MicroG setup following the guide

3.) Using the 5.1 Android (Default) instance

4.) Using 2.1.1 (x86) Apk

To ensure that you've replaced all files correctly you should open apps list in 5.1 instance and see if "microG settings" is there. Also do you have google services related error when launching FEH?

Edited by mental_offence

17 hours ago, mental_offence said:

To ensure that you've replaced all files correctly you should open apps list in 5.1 instance and see if "microG settings" is there. Also do you have google services related error when launching FEH?

Yeah, I definitely put the mircoG files in the wrong place. Looks good now. Thanks.

Hello, I'm using MEmu 6.0.1.2, I followed the instructions in the first post, but when I try to start the instance of the emulator, the loading process arrives to 99% and then it seems stopped (I left my PC running for more than 1 hour and it stayed ay 99%). What can I do? Is trying an older version of MEmu still a viable solution or should be better to try out BlueStacks?

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Kektor said:

Hello, I'm using MEmu 6.0.1.2, I followed the instructions in the first post, but when I try to start the instance of the emulator, the loading process arrives to 99% and then it seems stopped (I left my PC running for more than 1 hour and it stayed ay 99%). What can I do? Is trying an older version of MEmu still a viable solution or should be better to try out BlueStacks?

Thanks.

The guide was made for previous latest version (5.6.2), so for now you can use either that or 3.3.0.2.

I'm already looking into new version of MEmu.