When You Put A Bunch of Knuckleheads In One Server

Arcanite

It all just became a giant mess

@Rex Glacies Decided to revive a certain thread we all frequented, and from then on all of us became a group of friends, I guess

Now we have a discord server

@Natalie @Marcus Aurelius @Anime27Arts @SullyMcGully @DefaultBeep @Rezzy @Mackc2 @Bartozio @Sophie

As a result of this server, this is the chaos that ensues. Note, Rose, Pokedude, and Hashirama are not SF users, so

Spoiler

Take_III_of_horror.jpg.7f2a10b0f5ee9baf6459f2ba7be96d42.jpg

So just to explain,

Rezzy

Spoiler

is most of us' mom, specifically mack meap bart me Anime natalie rex and hatt, and that's as far as that goes for her. She's not actually in the server (and thank goodness she isnt cause she'd need to give the good ol wooden spoon to a few of us)

Bartozio

Spoiler

there is a joke about him being cute. Some people think he is fronting as a guy, but is actually a Dutch Girl ~

Hatt

Spoiler

is dating Natalie, who both sometimes team up to beat up Rex and buy pancakes. Also thinks Bart is a Dutch Girl ~

Rex Glacies

Spoiler

Not much going on with Rex aside from getting beat up for pancakes... he's an odd one, that guy.

Natalie

Spoiler

... most things with here were explained with Hatt, though Hatt isn't a drunkard... and also not being eyed by Sully :eyes: I also used to be her robot waifu but she had other plans
Mack is nothing but a fellow drunkard with Natalie.

DefaultBeep

Spoiler

.... now this one is complicated(ish). He was married to Sully for a while but it didn't work out... I believe it lasted 3 days or 3 minutes or something... I don't even know. They had a child, Hashirama Senju which is Anime's boyfriend, and Meap is another who thinks Bart is a Dutch girl.

Hashirama Senju 

Spoiler

the child of Default "Meap" Beep, and Sully. He is also dating Anime, and is rumored to have created my prototype, thus creating me

SullyMcGully

Spoiler

our resident faux-perv, as we like to say. He has a strange interest in basically all females on the server and in the thread except our dear mother, Rezzy and young flower Rose. He was also Meap's flame of interest, for a while. Legend has it, he called off the marriage. Selina was a joke, an elaborate one about him tricking everyone in the server into thinking he was actually a girl himself. Michael was a cover for her, taking Sully's place (at the time sully was taking a break from discord) when he was playing Everyone is Mafia Mafia, but Michael was also just really Sully. He ships Rose with Pokedude... not weird at all

Arcanite

Spoiler

Then... there is me. Rose is my pet cat from a fire emblem server, I invited her to this server because I felt it might be good for her (I also invited Sophie). I was Natalie's robot waifu but she ran off with Hatt... sigh.  Anime is my super awesome twin ~ And I am rumored to have been created by Hashirama, through prototype (he  is not my real creator at all, I was dragged into this by a whole bunch of nonsense)

Anime

Spoiler

... my twin, first and foremost! Hashirama's girlfriend ~ and her brother is Pokedude, who she also invited to the server.

Rose

Spoiler

doesn't know anyone here as much, besides me. She is only my pet and an object of Sully's shipping skills between her and Pokedude since they are close in age... interestingly enough Sully needs to back off my pets tbh

Sophia

Spoiler

Invited by me, and isn't quite familiar with everyone either, but of course that doesn't mean you cant be a victim of Sully's interest.... 

Pokedude

Spoiler

is Anime's brother, and is in some sort of weird triangle of him being set up by Sully with Rose...

So that is just about it.... 
Obviously there are some weird things, especially since Hashirama is rumored to have made a robot that also happens to be his girlfriends twin
And 2 of Rezzy's children came together to make a child and then got divorced
But I'll leave whatever other weird things anybody can find up to their own imagination

comment below on how screwed up this is!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Now I'm tempted to join Discord.  It seems it's the place to go lately.

Quite the web, I always love diagrams like this.

we're all kinda looking forward to what you have to say about this:

And 2 of Rezzy's children came together to make a child and then got divorced

wincEst

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

we're all kinda looking forward to what you have to say about this:

wincEst

I guess that's just par for the course in all things Fire Emblem.

4 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Sounds epic lol.

ikr
do you want to join the chaos

In light of recent events Hashirama decided to make an SF account so I guess now it's a real party :eyes:

1 hour ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

For the record, I have never said Bart is a Dutch girl.

We all know you're thinking it.

Welp, I guess this also makes Hatt and mine's relationship public.

Though if we're talking about my SF dating history, I was engaged to Hatt first and foremost, then was with Ronnie, then left both of them for Arc, and then actually left Arc for Hatt...

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Now I'm tempted to join Discord.  It seems it's the place to go lately.

PLEASE REZZY

JOIN US

3 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Oh geez, maybe I should join discord 

You honestly probably should LOL

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I think you missed how Sophia is part of Arcs harem together with Rose. It used to be bigger, but both Natlie and Sully have drifted away from him.

You still can't grasp that I'm a robot eh
You're lucky I can't ban you here

Also Sophie and Rose are not part of my "harem" dad gummit! I just wanted to invite two of my friends to the server

I can only take so much of this NONSENSE!

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

So this is the things you do while I'm away? Tsk tsk ...

You act like im doing drugs or something

44 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Young people 

....wait..

*trisitei suddenly realizes that he too is also a young person*

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Are we sure Sully has no attraction to Rose?  Recent developments lead me to believe otherwise. :eyes:

Anime please remember how old Rose is

13 minutes ago, Motendra said:

The correct term would be malware, actually

you dont even know....

Malware is like, weed multiplied by crack

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Anime please remember how old Rose is

"The pre-flirting years are most important.  Rose is soon to be of age!" -

- Sully McGully 2018

..... You have to remember it is Sully we are talking about here...

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

"The pre-flirting years are most important.  Rose is soon to be of age!" -

- Sully McGully 2018

..... You have to remember it is Sully we are talking about here...

I was hoping you wouldn't share that :eyes:

Rex doesnt want to edit the chart anymore so i guess we can say

Sully wants to have a "relationship" with rose

Which is never gonna happen, as long as I live! HMPH!
someone needs to protect the younglings