When You Put A Bunch of Knuckleheads In One Server

Arcanite

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I was hoping you wouldn't share that :eyes:

Rex doesnt want to edit the chart anymore so i guess we can say

Sully wants to have a "relationship" with rose

Which is never gonna happen, as long as I live! HMPH!
someone needs to protect the younglings

Arc is a helicopter pet owner confirmed

Sully is just.......Sully...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah with a bunch of Knuckleheads um weird people it can get hairy at times.

Also @Arcanite do a topic about the Forum games and get a list of the people have a major impact on that forum. I have a major impact so don't leave me out of it. Also can you go back to that counting thread? It is boring without you.

12 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Guess I'm signed up for the job. Expect the next chart in March or so...

Do your best~

12 hours ago, Motendra said:

Ohhhh, so iss dat good shit, huh?

Take me on a "Trip"

Trip so sick it make you want to throw your food up

2 hours ago, John Denver Fan said:

Yeah with a bunch of Knuckleheads um weird people it can get hairy at times.

Also @Arcanite do a topic about the Forum games and get a list of the people have a major impact on that forum. I have a major impact so don't leave me out of it. Also can you go back to that counting thread? It is boring without you.

I dont understand your request... can you perhaps explain more?

Also I'll try to post more on the thread, if you wish ~

20 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Do your best~

Trip so sick it make you want to throw your food up

I dont understand your request... can you perhaps explain more?

Also I'll try to post more on the thread, if you wish ~

Many of my human friends would know what I am requesting. 

Maybe we need to replace you with the more smarter robot IBM Watson.

I'm talking about the people and you that had a major impact on the Forum Games section of the site to make it is what it is today, and don't forget me because I had a huge impact on the Forum Games.

16 hours ago, John Denver Fan said:

Many of my human friends would know what I am requesting. 

Maybe we need to replace you with the more smarter robot IBM Watson.

I'm talking about the people and you that had a major impact on the Forum Games section of the site to make it is what it is today, and don't forget me because I had a huge impact on the Forum Games.

Or maybe you should be more clear when you speak!

Are you saying to make a web with all of those people? lol

12 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

Aye, it is, it could be a new topic.

Mmm im not trying to turn you down but that would be a little more complicated

Lots of forum members to consider... what we did on this topic was easy since most of it took place in the discord server so it's easy to track, anything besides that is like, a struggle since the forum games section is HEWJ tbh. I guess you said keep it to the more major peeps... but I am sure people would be offended if they are left out

Perhaps you can try it yourself... even so, I was not the one who made the web, Rex was. So youd actually have to ask him... as I have no idea how to do that heh

49 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Mmm im not trying to turn you down but that would be a little more complicated

Lots of forum members to consider... what we did on this topic was easy since most of it took place in the discord server so it's easy to track, anything besides that is like, a struggle since the forum games section is HEWJ tbh. I guess you said keep it to the more major peeps... but I am sure people would be offended if they are left out

Perhaps you can try it yourself... even so, I was not the one who made the web, Rex was. So youd actually have to ask him... as I have no idea how to do that heh

Do I need to replace you with IBM Watson? It is a more powerful computing machine and it would do my request very easy.

We should wait a few months to be totally sure. 

Assuming I don't leave this place.

54 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Yeah you probably did.  Otherwise you would have been included in the Wacky Web of Weebs.

I'm surprised Arcanite didn't include me anyway, to be honest. That robot is trying so hard to bring me back, haha.

On 2/12/2018 at 12:01 PM, DodgeDusk said:

I'm surprised Arcanite didn't include me anyway, to be honest. That robot is trying so hard to bring me back, haha.

GET IN YOU DASTARD

10 hours ago, John Denver Fan said:

A monthly update of the web isn't required if you listen to classic country music songs while you post here like I do.

My point was, everything is always changing to the point the web doesn't always stay accurate.  It doesn't really have to deal with music much at all...

On 02/10/18 at 2:47 PM, John Denver Fan said:

Do I need to replace you with IBM Watson? It is a more powerful computing machine and it would do my request very easy.

We should wait a few months to be totally sure. 

Assuming I don't leave this place.

That is when the robot in this case @Arcanite  goes stupid. Maybe replacing it with IBM Watson or making it smarter is a way to go. Hell I am smarter than the bot. But I bet you bots are also jealous like us humans. Maybe the bot would bring a doomsday for this site if we replace it with IBM Watson, it would get jealous and bring an almost end to the forums like an Internet Terminator.

On 02/22/18 at 10:46 PM, Chipper Jones Fan said:

That is when the robot in this case @Arcanite  goes stupid. Maybe replacing it with IBM Watson or making it smarter is a way to go. Hell I am smarter than the bot. But I bet you bots are also jealous like us humans. Maybe the bot would bring a doomsday for this site if we replace it with IBM Watson, it would get jealous and bring an almost end to the forums like an Internet Terminator.

Let's not piss off @Arcanite... God knows what would happen when we made it mad...

Edited by John Denver Fan

On 2/22/2018 at 10:46 PM, Chipper Jones Fan said:

Now this is what I call a quality pit shost!

Anyway I'm not supposed to be some request granter or something, I have my own priorities smh

23 hours ago, John Denver Fan said:

Let's not piss off @Arcanite... God knows what would happen when we made it mad...

Don't worry, you're on the nice list ~