Sign in to follow this  
Mariode

FE8 Skill Activation Animations

I attempted to create some unique Skill Activation Animations for the Custom FE8 skill system, which so far only has one for all skills.

Basically what I did (so far) was recoloring other FE GBA spells and throwing them togehter into one script. I've included everything in the download, so you can easily change something if you want to.
I created them with Circles's Skill Animation Creator, and all you have to do is change the ORG$ in the .event file and then assembe it to your ROM.

So far, animations for Astra, Sol, Lethality were created (there's also a beta Adept animation (sort of) which I will redo someday).

EDIT: I will also link posts of other people's animation here, just because why not?

Astra, Sol, Lethality, Adept

Great Shield by Kenpuhu

Edited by Mariode

On 2/8/2018 at 3:29 PM, Mariode said:

I attempted to create some unique Skill Activation Animations for the Custom FE8 skill system, which so far only has one for all skills.

Basically what I did (so far) was recoloring other FE GBA spells and throwing them togehter into one script. I've included everything in the download, so you can easily change something if you want to.
I created them with Circles's Skill Animation Creator, and all you have to do is change the ORG$ in the .event file and then assembe it to your ROM.

So far, animations for Astra, Sol, Lethality were created (there's also a beta Adept animation (sort of) which I will redo someday).

Skill Activation Animations

These are great. Thanks! Definitely interested if you decide to convert more.