• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoo boy.. another one. Well, not too fond of VGs at all. And I'm glad to have gained counters to the pinnacles of my VG runs (B!Lyn, Rein) so this'll be a bit of a new experience for me. Oh and sacred coins and feathers. That'll be nice.

12 minutes ago, Hilda said:

ah more coins, 4 battles every 2days. Thats all that VG is to me because its a dumb mode imho

But the easy feathers. Much easier than TT.

31 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

But the easy feathers. Much easier than TT.

Hmm, debatable. In terms of total time consumed, sure, but VG feathers are dependent on playing at the right time of day, multiple times a day, whereas TT I can play in one block during the day and disregard otherwise. And then there's the luck component to the reward, which is not a factor at all in TT. I find that needing to remember to log in on a regular basis during VG to be much more of a hassle overall.

Is there any chance the new banner could be FE 5 and this VG be FE 4 vs. FE 5?  I am hoping for that since Leif needs to be in Heroes.  What I expect is that it will be V units vs. Spring units.

Well I can always use the coins and feathers, but dang it I wish they would replace this mode with something that does not require me to check my phone every hour for a multiplier.  If they could change that part of it and make so you could do all your runs in a half hour I would be OK with this mode.  I am going to be a feather merc, since I am tiered of getting invested in characters only to have them lose due to the multiplier.  If I go in only for feathers I will win no matter what. 

2 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

I hope it's not a seasonal one, since those don't give two free pulls from the gauntlet banners.

I'm pretty sure the Devs' idea of a logical response to this would be "Sure they do, you just get the free pulls before the Gauntlet happens!" so yeah.

Either way, I'm not particularly interested in this. Yeah, yeah, free stuff is nice, but let's be real here, the free pulls are likely to be garbage that will at best be 300 Feathers to send home, and the Feather amount is going to be negligible for most of us. Coins will be appreciated, I guess, but that's about it, and chances are that'll be buried under all the salt, no matter who's pitted against who, because this whole mode is pretty much just divisiveness personified.

Damn, I really didn't think Takumi would be in another voting gauntlet so soon. Let me and him rest, Intsys! At least balance has been restored with his Nohrian counterpart, but still. Here's to being beaten in the second round by Celica... !

Going Normal Takumi because I like him not being a murderous possessed corpse.

Glad to see regular Robin there so I can once again abuse the level 1 exploit. Slight problem though in that I don't have a level 1 Robin, as I pre-emptively levelled both my 3* ones to 20. So 2000 feathers down right at the start just to get him back to level 1. I suppose I might get lucky and pull him in the Legendary banner instead, or just use the level 20 since level 40 friends beating up on level 20 enemies is still relatively easy.

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

If Fallen Takumi loses then the betrayal memes will go out of control

It'd be worse if Takumi loses to his dead body.

...You could say that his body wasn't ready.

As for picks... it's either Takumi, BETRAYAL, or male Robin for the lv. 1 exploit.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I'll try to get a W!Celica before this starts because she's the only one I care about, if I don't get her then I'll be team BeTRaYaL for the memes.

Edited by Alexmender
Can't spell betrayal at 2 AM.

And the VG makes a comeback after its lengthy hiatus. Will Takumi triumph again? Or will BETRAYAL get the better of him? 

I'm not entirely sure who I'm going to support. I actually have everyone except Zelgius. And there were no reds in my free pull, so I don't think pulling for him is wise at the moment. Celica is my fave of the bunch, so naturally I want to support her but every time I support a red character, I end up hating myself because I only get red allies... I'll either go with one of the Celicas or Robins. OG Celica is my fave though...