• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Motendra said:

My Risen Commander has a Falchion. Point muted

A wise man once said "Our bonds give me strength!"

Even as a risen, I'm sure the power of friendship will triumph over all! The good side tends to be pretty corny, huh?

That was funny, my first battle was against two RD Ikes and a Zelgius. :P

I'm Team Black Knight. lol Go best villain!

Anybody else supporting him too? I have my Frederick at the helm, so you guys are getting my megatank knight in shining armor <3. Hope he's helpful! ^^

46 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

A wise man once said "Our bonds give me strength!"

Even as a risen, I'm sure the power of friendship will triumph over all! The good side tends to be pretty corny, huh?

A meaningless effort, mortal. No bond can withstand the all-severing blades of death!

Spoiler

...unless your name's Goku, or Jiren of course.

25 minutes ago, Lau said:

They will fear the wrath of my 50 attack Marth.

But can he get past my Risen Army? Let him try to come closer and I'll drive the point home--right through his chest!

(#Reference)

Edited by Motendra

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That was funny, my first battle was against two RD Ikes and a Zelgius. :P

I'm Team Black Knight. lol Go best villain!

Anybody else supporting him too? I have my Frederick at the helm, so you guys are getting my megatank knight in shining armor <3. Hope he's helpful! ^^

I'm on the Burger King's team.  I've not yet gotten your Frederick.  The game doesn't seem to like to give me your units for some reason.  I've been getting Hinoka and Brave Lyn mostly and @DarkLordIvy's Soren once.

Hopefully people have been getting my Titania.

I've thankfully been getting good color variety for teams so far.  I'm at 3/5 for green and 4/5 for gray already.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I'm on the Burger King's team.  I've not yet gotten your Frederick.  The game doesn't seem to like to give me your units for some reason.  I've been getting Hinoka and Brave Lyn mostly and @DarkLordIvy's Soren once.

Hopefully people have been getting my Titania.

I've thankfully been getting good color variety for teams so far.  I'm at 3/5 for green and 4/5 for gray already.

Well, that's probably because I JUST joined a few minutes ago. :P Give it time.

I got somebody's Lukas though, and wow did he make short work of those Ikes and Zelgius. lol

Yeah, I got a nice variety this time too. My BK, someone's Lukas, and someone's Hector. So red, green, and blue!

It seems my team has been holding out well until now. Keep it up guys, I will soon join the fray so we can end these Begnion fools once and for all!

6 hours ago, Motendra said:

By all means, fight on with as much vim and vigor as you can in your denial of Grima. You may answer wrongly as many times as you like. If you are to grasp the joy of serving the Fell Dragon, you must also experience the exquisite pain of it as well.

(Obscure Fate/Zero reference. Points to whomever gets it)

That line was pretty cool and describes Gilgamesh perfectly. This is why having a life sucks, I wasn't around to guess it

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

this was hilarious

We'll see who will need to be recalled when Celica STOMPS your precious fell dragon into non-existence, assuming the dastard even makes it to the final round (I know we definitely will)

Ragnarok does your taxes, cooks your food, raises your kids, AND stops evil doers! 

You speak of slaying evil while getting overwhelmed by a witch? Go on and try to make it to the final round, so we can show you how naive you have been!

37 minutes ago, Motendra said:

A meaningless effort, mortal. No bond can withstand the all-severing blades of death!

Reveal hidden contents

...unless your name's Goku, or Jiren of course.

But can he get past my Risen Army? Let him try to come closer and I'll drive the point home--right through his chest!

(#Reference)

But of course! Marth gains strength from his allies. He must end you!

(I'm wracking my brain for that reference, but it escapes me. It's so familiar, and it's gonna be something so obvious. Don't hate me pls)

Decided to go for team normal Celica, because why not really! I did consider joining Fallen Takumi for... reasons, though. Anyone who wants to add me, my ID is 5367543341; this is my current lead (minus the Summoner Support of course):

Spoiler

image.png

I can switch to some other colors if anyone needs me to, though. @Arcanite Need any reds or greens on your friend list? Send me a request, and I can hook you up with a Fir or Sheena, I know you've just been dying to use them ;)

It's funny, but it looks like the ebul version of everybody is getting more base votes per round than their "good" alter ego.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

It's funny, but it looks like the ebul version of everybody is getting more base votes per round than their "good" alter ego.

The edge is real.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The edge is real.

Good versus the power of emo.

@Anacybele I just got your Frederick and manged to finish off my Green ally quest.

30 minutes ago, Lau said:

But of course! Marth gains strength from his allies. He must end you!

(I'm wracking my brain for that reference, but it escapes me. It's so familiar, and it's gonna be something so obvious. Don't hate me pls)

... ARROGANT MORTAL... I AM THE END!

(It doesn't get any more obvious than this. Otherwise, they're both pretty obscure without context, but it shouldn't be hard to figure out considering...)
(Hate you? I could never!)

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The edge is real.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Good versus the power of emo.

OR

It's just fun being evil for a change?

While slightly unrelated, do you know the difference between villains and super villains? 

(Anyone who gets this is officially awesome)

Edited by Motendra

Wow, I didn't realise until now because I finished up my flags a while ago but I'm actually sitting at number 4 for now with the Zelgius group. I'll no doubt drop by the end but I think that's as high as I've ever been with a VG.

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I just got your Frederick and manged to finish off my Green ally quest.

Yay! Awesome! :D I'm glad he was helpful! I haven't gotten your Titania yet. But I've only done two battles so far, so there's time.

3 hours ago, Hawk King said:

I got chu. I have Lukas as my lead but I can switch to Nowi if you need help fighting mages as well.

Added you as well.

@Rafiel's Aria Praise your Raven. I only get trash from the random spot (4* Alfonse with no SI or weaponless guys) and my Celica can only manage so much by herself.