• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

25 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Decided to go for team normal Celica, because why not really! I did consider joining Fallen Takumi for... reasons, though. Anyone who wants to add me, my ID is 5367543341; this is my current lead (minus the Summoner Support of course):

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

I can switch to some other colors if anyone needs me to, though. @Arcanite Need any reds or greens on your friend list? Send me a request, and I can hook you up with a Fir or Sheena, I know you've just been dying to use them ;)

I sent you a request and Clarisse is fine with me, I could certainly use more colorless allies.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I sent you a request and Clarisse is fine with me, I could certainly use more colorless allies.

Alrighty, accepted! Awesome Cordelia by the way; I've been thinking about making a Firesweep flier someday, and she looks like she handles the job very well.

43 minutes ago, Nanima said:

@Mercenary Kiara Got your Oboro a couple times already and she really kicks ass. I am in love with her. If only I had one with decend IVs, then I'd build my own.

Glad to hear that^^ She is +Def -Spd and has been my savior in many GHBs and quests (seriously, I would have gone crazy on F!Takumi Infernal without her).

I plan on +10 her, but I have not summoned any Oboros in a while. Not even on the Legendary banner, despite me sniping mostly blue -_- (damn you, Desire Sensor!!!)

33 minutes ago, Motendra said:

... ARROGANT MORTAL... I AM THE END!

(It doesn't get any more obvious than this. Otherwise, they're both pretty obscure without context, but it shouldn't be hard to figure out considering...)
(Hate you? I could never!)

You didn't take it straight out of Awakening's endgame, did you?

If you did then...ughhh, I feel so stupid. It's been so long since I last played Awakening. Warriors and Echoes are the FE games I play the most nowadays.

I've only spent 5 Flags so far.  I don't know if there's going to be a long deadlock on the BK side, but I'd prefer to save flags for tomorrow.  If it turns out there's no multipliers tomorrow, I can still save flags for later rounds.

5 minutes ago, Lau said:

If you did then...ughhh, I feel so stupid. It's been so long since I last played Awakening. Warriors and Echoes are the FE games I play the most nowadays.

Pretty sure it's Grima's reply to Chrom if you have Chrom fight Grima.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Pretty sure it's Grima's reply to Chrom if you have Chrom fight Grima.

I always have Robin fight Grima so I wouldn't know, hahah.

2 minutes ago, Lau said:

Well.... To be more precise, it was actually via  two instances of the Awakening History map. The former featuring Marth, if you've gotten that far (that also happens to be up on the SF Wiki page!)

39 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Alrighty, accepted! Awesome Cordelia by the way; I've been thinking about making a Firesweep flier someday, and she looks like she handles the job very well.

Thanks! I’m aiming to make her my first +10 5* but aside from the feathers, I still need to pull four more copies of her. She’ll at least get another merge before this gauntlet is over though.

Edited by Tybrosion

9 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Well.... To be more precise, it was actually via  two instances of the Awakening History map. The former featuring Marth, if you've gotten that far (that also happens to be up on the SF Wiki page!)

Haven't got that far, unfortunately. I will eventually...when I get the time, hahah!

I've been meaning to say this to you, but...your new sig is absolutely gorgeous.

4 hours ago, Motendra said:

Precisely. Isn't it  grand?

If you by grand you mean a pompous ass, then certainly. I wouldn't describe ol Gil any other way. :D:

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

... ARROGANT MORTAL... I AM THE END!

(It doesn't get any more obvious than this. Otherwise, they're both pretty obscure without context, but it shouldn't be hard to figure out considering...)
(Hate you? I could never!)

OR

It's just fun being evil for a change?

While slightly unrelated, do you know the difference between villains and super villains? 

(Anyone who gets this is officially awesome)

I say style & presentation, but all that movie did was reminded me that was the closest thing I'm going to get Superman VS Brainic on the silver screen.   :/

1 hour ago, Lau said:

It is, like @Arthur97 said.

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

I don't remember that at all, but I didn't buy all the Einherjar DLC. Had really hard time believing the Sheperd could beat all those characters even they were base on specific time & era. Hell, I'm even having trouble believing that the Order of Heroes are able to beat them for that matter.

It looks like Robin has the highest votes per round.  Assuming BK moves on, that will be nice for getting some multipliers, if there aren't many this round.

@mampfoidI got your Cordelia once so far, hope she shows up again she's so fun to use.

@RezzyI've gotten your Titania quite a lot today, she's been great! Especially with how often the random ally ends up red, and the enemy ends up being at least 2/3 blue.

@Zelgius Your Micaiah kick Burger King's ass non-stop!!. BowLyn and Rein is not a problem anymore too. As I can say, she cover more things. I have her too but she is +Atk/-Spd so I gave her Des-Brash build.

17 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@mampfoidI got your Cordelia once so far, hope she shows up again she's so fun to use.

@RezzyI've gotten your Titania quite a lot today, she's been great! Especially with how often the random ally ends up red, and the enemy ends up being at least 2/3 blue.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy I finally started getting your Titania too! She's really helpful as always. :D

I was getting tired of seeing that Hector over and over too.

I'm glad that she's been helpful.

It's kind of funny with all the Cavalry units we've been getting, we still have only got the three Axe Cavalry.

5 minutes ago, Tragonight said:

Sort of off-topic, but does anyone here go by the name "Ray" in Heroes with a +10 Titania as a lead unit?

My name is Rezzy with a +10 Titania lead.  Sometimes, I go by Rae, but not in Heroes.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm glad that she's been helpful.

It's kind of funny with all the Cavalry units we've been getting, we still have only got the three Axe Cavalry.

Yeah, she's great at taking out Reinhardts!

I know, man! IS, where's Kieran?! And Duessel?! Gimme those! xP I also hope CYL Ephraim takes after Duessel and is an axe horse since Duessel was his mentor.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Hey, @Tragonight. Long time no see. Which team are you? I miss your Tiki. I'm in Zelgius army.

Hello again. I'm on team Fallen Takumi right now, but I really hope BK/Zelgius wins. I personally won't be supporting him just yet though.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

My name is Rezzy with a +10 Titania lead.  Sometimes, I go by Rae, but not in Heroes.

Ah, so it probably wasn't you then. I was playing arena earlier today and I fought this +10 Titania that seemed familiar so I decided to check here.

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

2 minutes ago, Tragonight said:

Hello again. I'm on team Fallen Takumi right now, but I really hope BK/Zelgius wins. I personally won't be supporting him just yet though.

Ah, so it probably wasn't you then. I was playing arena earlier today and I fought this +10 Titania that seemed familiar so I decided to check here.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

image.png

Ah, this one is mine.

N1nEqGs.png?1