• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

7 hours ago, Zeratul said:

Added you as well.

@Rafiel's Aria Praise your Raven. I only get trash from the random spot (4* Alfonse with no SI or weaponless guys) and my Celica can only manage so much by herself.

It's so weird you're getting weaponless guys. I thought that was something they were supposed to fix in the last update. Maybe I was mistaken. I'm glad he's helping you out though!

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve joined vanilla Celica, and I’m surprised how neck and neck this VG has been, especially with her fallen counterpart having the advantage.

If she loses against... err, herself, I can’t be too upset. I’ll just joined possessed Celica. :P

Oh jeez, another multiplier bonus for us. We can only hope that the last hour multiplier Naga will save us somehow.

6 hours ago, Motendra said:

And that's the beauty of it all!

You. I like you.That distinction alone is what makes Grima is the superior option out of the fallen heroes

Well when you're competition is an angsty pineapple, a priestess who was only posses for 5 minutes, & some dude not wearing his helmet then yeah I guess Grima really does have them beat. Then again, I might be underestimating his previous popularity if the CYL 2 is really to go any by, ranking 93rd. Then again, again, it might people just wanna see what would happen if Grima did get brave version of himself.

6 hours ago, Motendra said:

I am referring to Warriors, not Awakening, itself.

Well I feel stupid.

5 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

PRESENTATION!

AAAAYYYY, this guy gets it!

2 hours ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I’ve joined vanilla Celica, and I’m surprised how neck and neck this VG has been, especially with her fallen counterpart having the advantage.

What are you talking about? The darkside is winning by a landslide, the only one who's neck to neck with their alter ego wasn't even posses to begin with.

2 hours ago, SilvertheShadow said:

If she loses against... err, herself, I can’t be too upset. I’ll just joined possessed Celica. :P

That's very appealing knowing that even if your guy loses, you can still another shot in the 2nd round.

Unless you just hate the darkside that much then that's different story altogether.

Honestly, mirror matches aren't very exciting  at all. It's hard to get myself invested in this gauntlet right now.

I can't imagine how boring a mirror final would be. Thankfully there haven't been any yet.

Edited by Korath88

Pretty ironic that I got a Grima while on team Robin.

Yeah I only really spent around 300 feathers, saving for the last day. If there are multipliers then great, if not then oh well. Not really invested, but the more feathers the better. Probably the first gauntlet I'm involved in where I didn't actually follow this topic. Theme is boring and this has gotten a bit old have to say even though the feathers are nice.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Yeah I only really spent around 300 feathers, saving for the last day.

And there we have it- the obligatory feathers/flags mixup for each VG :)

Yeah i'll start spending more flags now as well. Unranked at team Robin at the moment so I need to get a move on.

If Robin loses, I better uses the multiplier heaven while I still can.

Team normal Celica (with Nowi as my lead, she's nothing special but if anyone needs one more blue ally my ID is 0268944411), and seconding the praise for @Rafiel's Aria 's Raven, I've been getting him a lot and he just eats the enemy alive. Truly amazing.

Well, I’ve already determined who I’d join next should normal Celica lose and it may or may not have involved a wheel again. While I won’t say who it is yet, I’ll say this much:

Spoiler

it’s going to be a dude. Yes, that really narrows it down, I know.

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

And there we have it- the obligatory feathers/flags mixup for each VG :)

Yeah i'll start spending more flags now as well. Unranked at team Robin at the moment so I need to get a move on.

If Robin loses, I better uses the multiplier heaven while I still can.

NO! I've never done that before! Darn see, it really is that easy to mix it up sometimes if you're not paying attention. And yeah I'm gonna wait a bit longer. Might burn 200 before I sleep though, cooking dinner in advance for tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Time to play a very easy game of: spot what's wrong with this picture.

Reveal hidden contents

IHAQdmn.png?1

Oh, and @Rafiel's Aria's Raven is so good he should be illegal. Now if only I could get a +Atk or +Spd Raven...

At least she still has Chill Spd in. That alone helps out a ton.

I hate it when you get builds on units that are terrible/not what you would ever do/not what you have on your own characters. I had a friend who also had a +10 Lukas that I would get frequently. Key word was HAD. Deleted him to make room for someone else.

Once I had my Celica, a Xander, and a Brave Lyn and one of my enemies was a winter Robin with DC. I thought ok, I will chip him with Lyn and reposition to safety until I kill him. Nope. She didn't have Sacae's Blessing and he 1HKO'ed her on the counter attack.

Meanwhile, Black Knight and Zelgius have stayed in same hell ALL NIGHT. lolwut. Is this a record for the longest lasting same hell ever? XD

But GO BK! We keep playing our cards right here and we win! BEST VILLAIN YEAH!

8 hours ago, Zeo said:

Pretty ironic that I got a Grima while on team Robin.

I'm team Robin but I have Grima as lead (I wonder if you got mine... Do you remember the skill he had ?)... mostly because he's cool and because having two M!Robin in a battle can messed up the match (I deleted the friend I had with a Robin as leader and who was in Robin's team... Two TA against greens don't make good things...)

Edited by Ledrert

I hope Zelgius and BK still get same hell for up coming hours so I can sleep and save more flags for round 2.

No matter who will win. It's a win-win because I have both of them. We can save high amount of flags to stomp on 2nd round. 

Edited by Ginko

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Meanwhile, Black Knight and Zelgius have stayed in same hell ALL NIGHT. lolwut. Is this a record for the longest lasting same hell ever? XD

But GO BK! We keep playing our cards right here and we win! BEST VILLAIN YEAH!

I am hoping it stays same hell until this evening, since I will be pretty busy this afternoon.  I have been pretty lucky in who I have been getting, I have two Nowi's on my FL who have been godsends and I keep getting really good Hectors and Vectors as well.  The only quest I had to finish myself was colorless and I normally have to do that one so no big deal.  May BK pull out a win:)

4 hours ago, Hawk King said:

At least she still has Chill Spd in. That alone helps out a ton.

In most situations, sure. Not so much in this one when the guy getting debuffed (Raven) had 50 Spd to begin with.

Well, given who I've so far gotten on my pulls of the Fallen Heroes banner, I should clearly be joining Team Hardin.

...What do you mean there's no Team Hardin?

Well, I guess I'll train up a Grima and join Team Grima shortly.

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

I am hoping it stays same hell until this evening, since I will be pretty busy this afternoon.  I have been pretty lucky in who I have been getting, I have two Nowi's on my FL who have been godsends and I keep getting really good Hectors and Vectors as well.  The only quest I had to finish myself was colorless and I normally have to do that one so no big deal.  May BK pull out a win:)

Welp, Zelgius got the multiplier. Now we have to hope the back and forth just happens to go in our favor... xP

For once I’m glad same hell I’d happening so my flags can rest for the time being. Rubberband multipliers can be rather exhausting tbh.

Edited by SilvertheShadow