• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Not like I have the regular Takumi anyway. And yeah, hatless BK is the reason I put “good” in quotation marks.

I don't either (and kinda surprisingly since this game has a penchant for giving me all the characters I don't like) and even if I did, I wouldn't ever go with him anyway on account I kinda don't like him very much. 

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, the rubberband multipliers didn’t end in vanilla Celica’s favor. Disappointed, but not salty or surprised. At least I know who to back next.

Just now, Ginko said:

Welcome aboard, TBH if Zelgius lose , I'll support BK too.

He's literally the same guy, so unless you lack the actual unit to use as a bonus, I'll bet there's a lot of crossover into the next round.

Bleh, 200 flags leftover. Should have just spent on that multiplier back at 8. Oh well, still in the top 5k. Probably going to go Takumi next since there's no way he's beating Celica.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

Bleh, 200 flags leftover. Should have just spent on that multiplier back at 8. Oh well, still in the top 5k. Probably going to go Takumi next since there's no way he's beating Celica.

A well timed bonus hour can mean victory for just about anybody.  Half of the victories this round are upsets, and it's impossible to say anybody's safe by pure numbers unless it's 10:1.

@Zeo Darn it I should have spent more flags in the previous hears. At Rank 6000 at Team Robin which is...decent I guess. Better than before. At least I've got some flags for later rounds, mostly the final one. Have 600 left over.

Not sure who to go to when Robin loses though. I don't have anyone left to level 1 cheese if Skadimi and Celica loses.

At least in my main I have Takumi...but he's level 40. 

And I have BK in both accounts but he's built so the enemies will be annoying. But I'm not sure he's winning anyway.

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo Darn it I should have spent more flags in the previous hears. At Rank 6000 at Team Robin which is...decent I guess. Better than before. At least I've got some flags for later rounds, mostly the final one. Have 600 left over.

Not sure who to go to when Robin loses though. I don't have anyone left to level 1 cheese if Skadimi and Celica loses.

And I have BK in both accounts but he's built so the enemies will be annoying. But I'm not sure he's winning anyway.

By the looks of things Zelgius, Takumi (Normal), Celica (Fallen) And Robin (Fallen) are poised to win.

Out of all those choices, I only have Takumi anyways, but where as Zelgius and Grima are potentially going to be more evenly matched, Takumi effectively had the smallest army in the entire gauntlet and Celica had the largest, so... yeah. That'll be much more fun.

19 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Well I’ve got no idea what team to join next round. 

I don’t care that much what goes on in this gauntlet but I’ve decided I’m going to save all of my flags to use in the last round so I sort of want to be on a team where I have a bonus unit. So that would be ether Grima or Takumi but my conviction for that is rapidly slipping. 

I don’t know. 

Recruit me?

Recive a god:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

The Fell Dragon calls. Answer and you too can join the spectacle of the destruction of any fools who dare to cross a god!

I'll be moving to normal Takumi for Round 2, then. He's been chilling at level 1. Waiting for the Bow Valor that will never come. Happy to hear one of the old characters pushed through.. Although I was definitely looking forward to using Level 1 Evil Takumi's incredible stats at level 1 thanks to Skadi and Fury 3. 

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

I'll be moving to normal Takumi for Round 2, then. He's been chilling at level 1. Waiting for the Bow Valor that will never come. Happy to hear one of the old characters pushed through.. Although I was definitely looking forward to using Level 1 Evil Takumi's incredible stats at level 1 thanks to Skadi and Fury 3. 

Valentine Roy has Bow Valor.

Well, looks like Fallen Celica has prevailed. Oh well. I’ll likely be supporting her next round, then.

This round’s shout-outs go to @Rafiel's Aria‘s Raven, who mowed down many a foe. That Galeforce build is nasty. Next up is some rando’s +10 Bride Caeda with, of all things, a Def-refined Blessed Bouquet and Close Counter. It’s...not the best, but it got the job done. Most of the time. The last most commonly seen friend unit was an Amelia from a fellow named Discreator, who I don’t believe is on this board.

Just now, LordFrigid said:

Well, looks like Fallen Celica has prevailed. Oh well. I’ll likely be supporting her next round, then.

I’m moving over to her, too, even though I don’t have her.

I’ve got your Julia and Tana a couple of times, yay!

Well, good try Celica, but evil won out in the end. Guess that happens sometimes, what can you do. I suppose I'll probably join the dark side of Celica, since I lack all of the characters that proceeded onto the second round, although I may be persuadable.

In any case, thanks goes to @LordFrigid's Tana & @Rafiel's Aria's Raven, both of whom were frequent visitors, and they're quite awesome! I believe @Tybrosion's Cordelia and @NSSKG151's Sonya also showed up a couple times and did great. I also saw someone's fCorrin quite a bit, but I forgot to check whose it was.

Hopefully my Est made the rounds and performed well in service of the good Celica's cause?

Yay, Takumi won. :) The best part is that out of the 3 vg’s Takumi has been in, this is the second one he has gotten out of the first round while Leo never got out of the first round in all the VG’s he has been in.

Well, I need a new team now. I'm probably not going to whichever BK won, so that leaves the pineapple, creepy/makes me kind of feel bad Celica, or Grima. I only have Celica, but I'm not too beholden to picking teams that I have the lead.

Oh geez, Team Caring Princess lost. How shocking. Cordelia, however, won as she just got another merge thanks to those team ranking feathers.

Well, time for me to go get in line to drink from the well of darkness as Team...Grima is my next destination. Yeah, I'm betraying Celica but I'm also not since I never had any loyalty to her to begin with, given that I left my team choice up to random chance. Anyways, info for those on Team Grima who want to hit me up.

Name: Tybrosion
Lead: 

Spoiler

g1Aaf5z.png?1

ID: 0085075948

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Yay, Takumi won. :) The best part is that out of the 3 vg’s Takumi has been in, this is the second one he has gotten out of the first round while Leo never got out of the first round in all the VG’s he has been in.

Completely incorrect, Leo only didn't make it out of the first round in the Princes and Princesses gauntlet. 

Since Celica lost, I think I'll be moving on to Takumi.  I don't care for possessed/evil characters and he's also the only one I have, haha.  :XD:

If anyone on team Takumi wants to add me, my friend code is in my sig.  My rep will probably be +10 F-Corrin, +10 Laslow, or +10 B-Ike.  

12 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Since Celica lost, I think I'll be moving on to Takumi.  I don't care for possessed/evil characters and he's also the only one I have, haha.  :XD:

If anyone on team Takumi wants to add me, my friend code is in my sig.  My rep will probably be +10 F-Corrin, +10 Laslow, or +10 B-Ike.  

I'll take you up on that offer, Laslow fans are highly welcome in my list.

EDIT: Yes, I'm on team Takumi

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K