• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

@Motendra Super jealous of your +1 Marth. I've only ever pulled one. Yours has been a real help.

I'm honestly shocked that Grima is beating Zelgius. I thought people liked Zelgius more...unless Grima has had a multiplier that I've missed?

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Lau said:

@Motendra Super jealous of your +1 Marth. I've only ever pulled one. Yours has been a real help.

I'm honestly shocked that Grima is beating Zelgius. I thought people liked Zelgius more...unless Grima has had a multiplier that I've missed?

Zelgius has been struggling to catch up with Grima's first multiplier up to now. Recency bias and being the first final boss in heroes probably contributes to his absurd popularity here.

3 hours ago, Lau said:

I'm glad that he's helping! I pulled two at 4*, tho I never would have merged them had I not realized that I promoted the wrong one (one of them was -Atk +Res, the other +Spd -HP)

2 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Zelgius has been struggling to catch up with Grima's first multiplier up to now. Recency bias and being the first final boss in heroes probably contributes to his absurd popularity here.

While I don't disagree your point, isn't it too late to be considered a recency bias? Certainly not old, but after what's soon to be 6 six years since debut...?

It looks like not many of my friends went with Zelgius.  I've been getting Fjorm from Sylph (who I don't remember if they're a person here on SF or not) every time.  I won't complain, since it's not doubling up on Red, like happens all too often in many Gauntlets, but I'm still at 0/5 for both Greens and Grays.

I might field one of my own once Zelgius doesn't have the multiplier again.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It looks like not many of my friends went with Zelgius.  I've been getting Fjorm from Sylph (who I don't remember if they're a person here on SF or not) every time.  I won't complain, since it's not doubling up on Red, like happens all too often in many Gauntlets, but I'm still at 0/5 for both Greens and Grays.

I can add you if you'd like, I can field a Female Robin or a Clarisse which could help out.

2 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I can add you if you'd like, I can field a Female Robin or a Clarisse which could help out.

Okay, my code is 9224438060, name is Rezzy, and my lead is Titania.

Just now, Zelgius said:

@Rezzy 3 of us can make a great team in Zelgius army. I hope my Shiro and bow emblem units that I collect will help you.

1 minute ago, Ginko said:

@Rezzy 3 of us can make a great team in Zelgius army. I hope my Shiro and bow emblem units that I collect will help you.

Okay, I can make room for you, if you want to send me an invite, and let me know your user name.  My code is in the post a couple above this one.

If you have Bow units, that would be great, I've finished Red and Blue quests, but am at 0/5 for green and gray.

1 minute ago, Ginko said:

@Rezzy request sent, My username is Kento. I change my lead to S!Gaius. Hope he will perform good.

Okey doke, I accepted.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I'm on team zelgius too if you need some extra help, I've got myrrh as my lead right now, might be some help for dealing with any annoying blues.

My id is 6441119514 if it would help.

19 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I'm on team zelgius too if you need some extra help, I've got myrrh as my lead right now, might be some help for dealing with any annoying blues.

My id is 6441119514 if it would help.

I'll see if I can clear any room.  I removed some of the 4+ weeks people, but not sure if I have any more.  What's your user name if you want to send me a request?

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I'll see if I can clear any room.  I removed some of the 4+ weeks people, but not sure if I have any more.  What's your user name if you want to send me a request?

Crimsonflash, I'll send it, my lead should be myrrh.

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

I'm glad that he's helping! I pulled two at 4*, tho I never would have merged them had I not realized that I promoted the wrong one (one of them was -Atk +Res, the other +Spd -HP)

While I don't disagree your point, isn't it too late to be considered a recency bias? Certainly not old, but after what's soon to be 6 six years since debut...?

To be honest, Grima received a pretty good Lv. 40 conversation (particularly in that it goes into his motives that were only barely touched upon in Awakening) on top of being an incredibly powerful unit (both at base and with skill inheritance) with an awesome combat animation (possibly one of the best ones in the game).

And this might be taken ill up by some, but it probably also helps that he is considered a variation of the more popular Robin, especially among Heroes peeps. From what I've gathered, the majority of people who supported normal Robin (including me) pretty much jumped ship to Grima when he won and the opposite would probably have happened if normal Robin won (and I assume something similiar happened and/or would happen among Celica and Takumi fans).

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I see you!  Wonder why you don't see my Leon, though.

15 minutes ago, Kozac said:

WE CAN DO IT TEAM ZELGIUS

(even if Grima takes a lot of extra points...like more 1000000) 

We beat the Black Knight.  LET'S DO IT AGAIN!

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I see you!  Wonder why you don't see my Leon, though.

We beat the Black Knight.  LET'S DO IT AGAIN!

I dunno, it's weird about not giving me certain allies at all sometimes.

Have you been getting my Titania?

Shame about the Black Knight, but I did hop over to Zelgius to see if he can do better. It sounds like blues are pretty common, so I've switched my lead From Hinoka to Saizo. Hopefully he can be of some use.

Edited by Tarilaan

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I dunno, it's weird about not giving me certain allies at all sometimes.

Have you been getting my Titania?

Yeah, and had a fun all-cavalry run with her, too!  She tanked a horse Lilina with Axebreaker to boot!

1 minute ago, Tarilaan said:

Shame about the Black Knight, but I did hop over to Zelgius to see if he can do better. It sounds like blues are pretty common, so I've switched my lead From Hinoka to Saizo. Hopefully he can be of some use.

I think I was getting your Hinoka quite a bit last round.  Did you get my Titania?

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Yeah, and had a fun all-cavalry run with her, too!  She tanked a horse Lilina with Axebreaker to boot!

Cool, she's pretty much impervious to Blues and magic Greens.

So I think I will try and target the multipliers tomorrow as they seem to be higher as time goes on, timing might be difficult depending on how busy I am but I think I can make it work.

Also my code for those in Zelgius' team with signatures turned off: 971 494 8730. I can change my lead unit to what is required.

3 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

So I think I will try and target the multipliers tomorrow as they seem to be higher as time goes on, timing might be difficult depending on how busy I am but I think I can make it work.

Also my code for those in Zelgius' team with signatures turned off: 971 494 8730. I can change my lead unit to what is required.

At least you're living up to your name!

My friends list is rather full, so my apologies.  For a lead unit, just stick to whoever's your strongest.

Decided to change my Tiki for Micaiah this round, there should be a bunch of B!Lyns, Reinhardts and Celicas around so my offensive Micaiah with DB and Swordbreaker should be more useful right now.